Imagine #8 -- SHINee

Kpop Bias Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were with your friend Taemin at his house with his hyungs, and you were about to order takeout for dinner.

“What do you want Bunny?” Taemin asks me. His hyungs turn around.
“Did you call her Honey?” Key asks Taemin,
“No No! Its BUNNY, it’s her nickname…” He tries to explain. They don’t seem to believe him.
“Why is her nickname Bunny?”... Onew asks
“Because when I finally convinced her to show me aeygo, she did a Bunny and it was really cute” He says and turns to me.
“Show them” He says.
“Nope” I say back, running and hiding behind Key. Key seems like someone who would take my side. I hope.
“Come on, or do you want them to think I called you Honey?” He Says.
“They can think what they want” I say, not coming out from behind Key. After a minute, I notice Key is about to abandon me, and as he moves, I run behind Onew, who was next to him. I must’ve taken Onew by surprise because he tried to turn around, but I just hugged him so that he couldn’t turn around.
“You don’t have to do the bunny…” Taemin says, and I release Onew to look at Taemin.
“Really?”
“No, come here” He jumped forwards while I wasn’t hugging Onew anymore and pulled me out, wrapping his arms around me.
“Nuuu” I pout.
“Do the bunny Bunny” He says. I look up at him.
“Why are you all taller than me”  I complain. I sigh and puff out my cheeks. I do my Bunny Aeygo quickly, before hiding in my hands. Key sequels and runs up to me, hug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter