Imagine #46 -- Unspecified

Kpop Bias Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Add your own bias's name at B/N and Your name at Y/N ! enjoy this long imagine!~

15 Years ago

"I wont let you do that to Eunji!" A woman says in a loud whisper toward her husband. They were sitting in a restaurant with their 3 year old daughter, discussing future plans for their company and family.

"Well how else will we merge with the companies in Europe?!" He says. The young girl looks at her parents, not understanding most of the conversation.

"Why don't we just adopt a random child, use that child" The Umma suggests.

"Hmm, yes, that would be suitable" He agrees, taking a dignified sip of his coffee.

Present

"Eunji! Y/N ! come downstairs please!" Our Eomeoni called to us. Me and my sister, Eunji were very close, as if we were best friends. not sisters. We could often be found in Eunji's room instead of my own room. We both get up, talking happily to each other as we walk downstairs.

"Dae Umma?" Eunji says in her sweet voice. Eomeoni looks at her, smiling before continuing. Eomeoni never looked at me like that, it was like I wasn't even her child.

"We are going out to dinner with your fathers work colleges, please get dressed" She says, then dismisses us. It was odd that us children were included, but we didn't question her. Running together we both choose each others outfits, playing with our make-up. We get up half an hour later and go downstairs to leave. Eunji and I are 2 years apart, although we have only a small resemblance to each other. Eunji looks like Eomeoni, with her long black hair, perfectly curled naturally. Me, on the other hand, had straight light brown hair with golden streaks which didn't suit either of my parents. The only thing we all had in common to tie us together is our eyes. We all had bright green eyes that stand out against all of our completions.

We get in the mini-limo and I sit alone as my sister sits close to our Eomeoni. We arrive at the restaurant and head inside. Abeoji spots his work colleges and walks over, pulling a seat out for Eomeoni. After we are all seated I look around tha table. Abeoji and Eomeoni had Eunji between them and I was sitting by Abeoji. Next to me was a boy around my age, Abeoji's colleges son.

"Which one of your fine daughters is the lucky girl?" The man asks. He looked old and worn, but he also looked wealthy and happy.

"Y/N" Abeoji says, indicating to me. I look at him, confused. What were they talking about?

"It's nice to meet you Y/N" He says, smiling at me.

"N-Nice to meet you to" I say back but couldn't bring myself to smile.

"How old are you?" He asks, and Abeoji watches me.

"16"

"And do you know why your here?" He asks, his eyes looking to Abeoji.

"No"

"You are here to marry my son" He says and leans back in his chair. There's silence over the table as I take it in and my eyes look to the boy sitting next to the man.

"Yes, that is my son, whom you will be marring" The man confirms, seeing me look at the boy. He seemed to have not known about this either, and was currently frozen. Eunji was more upset than I was, her eyes tearing up at the thought of me leaving.

"Y-You cant just send her away like that" She stutters at her parents. They give her a look of sympathy.

"Why her and not me? Im the oldest" She says, demanding their attention.

"Not that I want it but she's so young Umma!" She protests. My heart clenches when my sister protects me like that, but it would do no good. I knew our parents loved her more and I was just a prop for this company deal.

"I'm fine with it...." I say, loud and clear over Eunji's protests. I finally realize how much I've wanted out of that house, and suddenly look forward to leaving.

------------------------------------

BOYS POV

"Good, let us settle the deal then" Abeoji says. I came out of my shock and looked at her properly. I hadn't paid attention when they first walked in, but now my full attention was on this girl beside me. She had long golden hair and he stared at her bright green eyes for a while. She seemed to notice me looking at her but she refused to turn and face me.

"Well, I will get my son to pick her up tomorrow then" The other man agreed with my Abeoji before standing up. They leave, Sara-Hyu a little slower than the others out of shock.

---------------------------------------

Your POV, NEXT DAY

He was outside, waiting for me as my parents put my small baggage in the boot. Eunji comes into the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter