Imagine #108 -- Kyuhyun of Super Junior

Kpop Bias Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kyuhyun, I know you are good at handling alcohol but you've had too much, even for you" Sungmin states, standing in the doorway so that Kyuhyun can't leave the party they are currently at. 

"I'm fine, I'll sleep it off" Kyuhyun slurs, stumbling around Sungmin. 

"No, I don't think so" Sungmin bravely steals Kyuhyun's car keys, before fleeing the scene.

"Bring them back!" Kyuhyun tries to follow Sungmin. After around 20 minutes, he finds Sungmin near the door again.

"Keys" Kyuhyun demands, holding out his hand.

"I don't have them anymore, I got someone to drive you home, so they're outside now" 

"Who? Yesung? One of the members?" Kyuhyun is guided out of the building by Sungmin, although drunk, Kyuhyun is in better condition than most would be. 

"I hired someone, and it's their job to drive Kyuhyun, so don't lecture them about how to drive your car" Sungmin leaves Kyuhyun to go back inside and Kyuhyun makes his own way to his car.

"Are you Kyuhyun?" He hears a voice call, and a girl steps out from the side walk.

"Yes, you the driver Sungmin hired?"

"Of course. I'm _______" She replies, walking up to Kyuhyun properly.

"Which is your car?" She asks, looking around them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter