FMS

The Girl and The Wolf II: Love Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwIOLiZ-_3U

Exo-M: Lucky

====================================

Danji got up the next morning and remembered today’s plans. Excited, she quickly washed and prepared for the day. After she changed into simple jeans, plain white tee, and a pink cardigan, she dug through her closet for her swimsuit.

*I found it!* Danji claimed her prize at the very bottom of her drawer. It was not anything fancy, but it was better than going , which she was sure Luhan would not mind.

Danji folded the swimsuit neatly and put it in her floral pattern backpack. She put her backpack on, made sure the stove was off, and tied her black converses on.

Done, Danji left the house, and it automatically locked up.

Luhan was waiting for her at the entrance to the forest. He heard her coming and turned around.

Danji ran up to him, and Luhan grabbed her by the waist. He lifted her up and kissed her before setting her back on earth.

“Are you better this morning?” Danji teased.

Luhan kissed the back of her hand and her knuckles, “Much better. I’m sorry about last night. I’ll try not be so pushy next time.”

“Don’t think too much of it. I’m used to your FMS by now.” Danji shrugged.

“FMS?” Luhan raised an eyebrow. That was the first time he had ever heard of such a thing.

Danji nodded, “Yes. Full Moon Syndrome.”

“You labeled my…um…condition?” Luhan asked, baffled.

“Yes,” Danji explained her theory, “I came to a conclusion that wolves on a full moon are the same thing as girls on their menstrual cycle. Both come once per month and both makes them change their behaviors. FMS is like PMS for girls.” She innocently blinked up at him with serious eyes.

“…Wow. I’m sure the guys would like to hear this one.” Luhan muttered. He took her hand and led her towards his home.

When they entered the cabin, Tao leaped out of his room.

“MEI-MEI!” Overjoyed, the hyper wolf ran towards her and enveloped her in a tight hug.

Not amused, Luhan crossed his arms, “I’m going to give you three seconds to let go of her before I twist your arms off.”

Danji shot him a look, “Be nice.”

Tao slung his arm around her neck and stuck out his tongue, “Yeah, be nice.”

Luhan growled and stepped forward. Tao ducked his lofty frame behind Danji’s lean figure. “Hide me!”

“Huang Zi Tao, get out. You wouldn’t be able to hide yourself even if you folded yourself into a box.” Kris commanded in an annoyed tone. He appeared from his room with an empty mug of coffee.

Danji waved her hand in a half circle, “Good morning, Kris oppa.” He gave her a nod of acknowledgement before going to the kitchen.

Lay appeared with his signature cheerful smile, “Ni hao, mei-mei!”

“Ni hao, Yixing ge-ge.” Danji giggled. When she called him ge-ge, his smile deepened, causing his dimple to show.

Luhan shot her a bewildered look, “Since when did you call Lay ge-ge?”

Danji shrugged with a smile, “Since he’s been teaching me Chinese.”

Lay linked hands with her and playfully swung her arm, “We can have another lesson today, baobei.”

Luhan stared at Lay’s and Danji’s clasped hands. Invisible steam was blowing out of his ears. His eyebrow twitched in fury. He was going to explode in about five seconds.

“Lay, your hand.” Kris said, amused, as he watched the drama unfold from the doorway.

“Oh! Oops!” Lay dropped her hand with a sheepish smile, “Dui bu qi.”

Luhan exhaled as his blood pressure seemed to resume to normal. Then he jerked his head around, “Wait, what did you just call my mate? BAOBEI?”

Lay glanced at Kris who was laughing and shaking his head, “Sorry Yixing, you totally dug your own grave for that one.”

“I, um, forgot to arrange the new photo album. I should go do that now…and repent for my sins.” Lay scurried off.

Luhan glared at Kris, “Stop laughing! It’s not funny!”

“I actually find it extremely amusing.” He grinned.

Danji was giggling also.

“And you!” Luhan whirled around and shot her a firm look. Danji stopped laughing and straightened up.

“Stay away from Lay.” Luhan ordered.

“But who will teach me Chinese?” Danji pouted.

“I will.” Luhan stated.

“I’d rather learn from Lay.” Danji muttered.

Luhan sent her another look, “I heard that.”

Danji spun around and walked towards the kitchen, “Can I have coffee, too?”

Kris raised an eyebro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter