Peace

The Girl and The Wolf II: Love Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwLswWBupSY

Jung Yeop: Why did you come just now?

========================================

“Please, Danji?” He begged.

“Nope.” She shook her head.

“Please, please, please.” He continued to whine.

“No, no, no.” She tapped his nose with every reject.

“Pretty please with a cherry on top?” He leaned into her face with a pleading pout.

She wrinkled up her cute-as-a-button nose, “I don’t really like cherries.”

Luhan sighed in frustration and sank onto the ground next to his bed with deflated shoulders. He covered his face in the palms of his hands. *That’s not the freaking point.*

Giggling, Danji fell back onto his mattress and giddily rolled around the king-sized bed.

Luhan scowled back at her. *Nice. You’re all happy and glittery while your mate here is DYING. You don’t even care that I’m suffering, do you? Look at you! All laughing and carefree…and sweet and beautiful and cute and loving and y- Oh Lord. I’m losing my mind tonight.* He looked out his window and saw the full moon beaming brightly up in the sky.

It was teasing him, saying that he would never be able to be satisfied on this night.

“She’ll never give it up to you.”

Luhan moaned in rage and clutched tightly onto his hair, almost wrenching them out and causing him to be hairless.

“If you’re not careful, you’re going to become bald,” Danji wagged her finger up in the air, “And I’m not attracted to bald guys.” She giggled endlessly.

Growling lowly in his throat, Luhan leaped up. In a second, he was on top of her, pinning her down. Her hips were tripped between his legs, and his face was merely inches from hers. “How can you laugh in this situation?!” Luhan asked, incredulous.

Danji beamed and shrugged. Her eyes curved into crescent moon shapes as she burst into another round of laughter.

“Stop laughing! This isn’t funny!” Luhan snapped. Stunned, he watched her continuously laugh.

“Stop it! Stop laughing!” Luhan began to tickle her.

Her laughter only grew louder, and she let out a shriek. “H-How am I s-s-supposed to stop l-laughing when y-you’re tickling me! S-stop!” Danji caught his hands and gripped them tightly. She pouted up at him, “No more, Luhan.”

His eyes sparkled. To him, she was more adorable than puppies and babies. She would always move his heart.

Luhan slipped his fingers through hers and pinned her hands on the bed. He bent down and softly kissed her pink lips. Her eyes fluttered, and she closed back. As always when she kissed him, her heart reacted with crazy flip-flops, and she saw brilliant fireworks in her mind.

Luhan pulled back and opened his eyes. His lips curled upwards into an affection smile. “I don’t think I’ll ever grow tired of kissing you.”

Me, too. Danji melted.

“Do you love me?” Luhan whispered.

Danji softened, “Of course I do. It’s an obvious answer, one that won’t change forever.”

Luhan slid his nose over her jaw, and his eyelashes tickled her skin. “Will you do anything that makes me happy then?”

“You saved my life. The least I can do is make sure you’re happy.” Danji reached into his hood and his silver hair.

Luhan slipped his arms around her waist and buried his face into the curve of her neck. His lips traveled to her ear. “Mate with me.” Luhan whispered.

“…I should have seen this coming. That was a trick.” She sounded amused.

“I really, really need you right now.” He moaned against her neck.

Danji grasped his arms and tried to pull him back, “Can’t I do other things to make you happy? Like make you a yummy snack? Or promise to do all your math homework during senior year?”

Luhan yanked back, grabbed her arms, and forcefully pinned them down. His eyes had turned icy blue, a normal occurrence whenever his emotions were high. “No,” Luhan growled stubbornly, “I want to make love now. That’s the only thing that will ever make me truly happy.”

Danji rolled her eyes, “You wolves need to learn that isn’t the answer to everything.”

Luhan dipped his face down to meet hers. He was so close that their noses were touching. “YOU. ME. MATE. NOW.”

Danji knitted her eyebrows in the center. She was more annoyed by his uncouth behavior than by his outlandish demand. “You have a lack of respect for personal space, don’t you?”

“And you have a lack of respect for my feelings. Do you know how much I’m suffering right now? I probably will spontaneously combust in three seconds.” Luhan stated.

Danji looked upward as she counted her fingers. “One. Two. Three. Nope. You’re safe!” She beamed.

Luhan’s face fell, “Why are you so cruel?”

Danji pinched his cheeks, “And why are you so desperate?”

“BECAUSE I’M GOING TO DIE!”

“Luhan-“

“NO, IT’S TRUE! I WILL DIE! IF I CAN’T HAVE YOUR BODY, I’M GOING TO LOSE MY MIND, MY HEART, MY SPIRIT, AND MY BODY! I WILL DETONATE INTO A BILLION PIECES AND BECOME RAW DUST!” He exclaimed.

Danji rolled her eyes again as she pushed him off of her, “Don’t be so melodramatic.” She started to fix her long, light golden brown hair, “You’ve survived the previous full moons. I’m sure you’ll be in one piece tonight, too.”

Luhan would not give up. He scooted closer to her and leaned into her. “I thought you acknowledged me as your mate.”

Danji sighed and gave him a soft smile, “I did, Luhan. You are my mate, and I am your mate.”

“Then we should just make it official! No need to waste time!” He proclaimed.

“I don’t know…I kind of like the suspense.” She teased.

Luhan frowned, “You mean you like playing hard-to-get just to torture me.”

Danji looked at his sullen face and chuckled. She turned towards him and fixed his gray hood jacket. “Come on, Luhan. Isn’t it enough that I’m by your side?”

Luhan softened, “Of course it is. But I want to make it official between us.”

“I do, too.” Danji admitted. That one confession prompted overexcitement. “Great! It’s mutual! Let’s do it now!” Luhan pounced on her.

Danji yelped as she fell back onto the bed. His naughty hands traveled up her body and stopped near the curve of her s. She caught his arms before he could go any further.

“Luhan,” Danji whispered gently, “I’m not ready.”

Luhan stopped. He really wanted to continue as if he had not heard her, but his conscience would not allow him to. With a heavy sigh, Luhan dragged himself off of her. Danji sat up and fixed the end of her dress.

“Am I that revolting?” Luhan asked with a grimace.

“No…it’s more like I am.” She joked lightly. His eyes softened, “Gongzhu, you’re amazing. To me, you shine like no other star.”

Danji smiled, touched by his cheesy but sincere words, “Thank you, but I still need some time to figure that out myself. Unlike you, I don’t have any preternatural bonuses of staying young and beautiful.”

“I won’t stay young forever either. You can easily strip my youth from me…” Luhan sent her a glib look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter