Party

The Girl and The Wolf II: Love Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUUmy6ybZsg

4Minute: What's Your Name?

===========================================

The more Kai tried to become closer to Danji, the more possessive Luhan became.

Danji just grew tired of it all. She became accustomed to Kai’s flirty acts. Strangely, she could not push him away. She was still wary around him, and she was definitely not falling for him, but for some reason, she could not find the heart to hurt him. Danji felt her rejection was enough to sting him. She just hoped he would get the hint and eventually leave her life at some point.

It was close to Halloween.

Humorous but startling pranks were being played left and right.

Rumors of a ghost in the girls’ bathroom lingered in the air and frightened the cowardly freshmen.

On the Thursday before Halloween, a bad storm came into the town. The school windows shuddered as rain splattered against the glass. The lights flickered on and off, causing the girls to shriek something about the ghost from the girls’ restroom.

When the lights shut off, a few girls ran out of the classroom screaming.

Danji was sitting on Luhan’s desk, and his arms were resting on her lap. She looked outside to see the dark, dreary clouds and pouted worriedly. “The storm looks really bad.”

“Mmmm…” Luhan murmured as he her long hair.

The lights flickered back on, and she looked up at the ceiling.

“Um, you don’t suppose ghosts are real, do you?” Danji held her breath.

Luhan laughed, “No, gongzhu. Werewolves are as real as you can get.” He smiled.

“Oh. That’s good to know.” She nodded, relieved.

Luhan cupped her chin and turned her face towards him. “Don’t worry about the storm. You have nothing to fear.” He closed his eyes and tilted his face upwards. Danji smiled and lowered her face.

“Bad storm out there, huh?” A voice interrupted the mood.

They opened their eyes and turned their heads.

Kai smirked, “Sorry. Was I interrupting something?”

Luhan scowled. He curled his hands into fists. He wanted to punch Kai so badly, but he knew he could not afford another detention. “I know you did that on purpose. Bastard.” Luhan unhappily crossed his arms and leaned back in his seat.

“Vulgar names. How rude,” Kai sat on top of Jonghoon’s empty desk and winked at Danji. “Are you scared, love?”

“Of you. Yes.” She replied.

Luhan suppressed the joyful laughter bubbling in his throat.

“You should be. Rawr!” Kai pretended to bite her.

Luhan stopped laughing at once and glared at him. *That playfulness should only come from me!*

Kai took her hand and pressed it against his warm cheek, “Mmmm…you feel nice.”

Luhan snatched her hand away. “I would appreciate it if you did not touch my girlfriend like that.” He said through gritted teeth.

“And I would appreciate if you give my mate some breathing room.” Kai snapped. Luhan glowered at him.

Danji could feel the strain rising between them. Any moment now, another fight would break out. Danji held out her hands, “Let’s calm down now. No more fights, okay?” Gently, she squeezed Luhan’s shoulder, “Luhan, please. You promised me. No more fights.” He shifted his gaze to her. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter