Crazy

The Girl and The Wolf II: Love Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3aLnYoOg7s

Taeyang: I Need A Girl

===============================================

A couple weeks passed by.

Luhan and Kai were still snapping at each other. They were constantly competing against each other. Luhan was busy protecting Danji while Kai was trying to seduce her all the time.

The hostility was also evident between the two youngest members of each pack. Sehun and Tao would fight relentlessly and blow up eventually. It was an amazement how they did not change to wolves on school grounds.

Friday came, and Danji was glad that the hectic week was coming to an end.

After she got ready that morning, she came out of the house and met up with Luhan.

“Good morning.” Danji got on her tippy toes to kiss his cheek.

Luhan turned his head at the last second so that their lips met. He gave her a mind-blowing kiss that knocked the breath right out of her. Danji pulled back to catch her breath. Her eyes fluttered. She was still stunned from the breathtaking kiss.

“I’m sorry.” Luhan whispered.

Danji looked up and searched his face. She knew what day it was.

“Full moon, huh?” She murmured sympathetically.

“Yeah,” Luhan lowered his head and buried his face in her shoulder, “Do you think maybe…you and I…can stay home from school today?”

“Not likely. First, I’ve never missed school in my life, besides that one time when I had to, since I was in the hospital. Second, today is the first history test. We both can’t miss that.” Danji said.

Luhan moaned, “Why did you have to remind me of the test?”

Danji chuckled and patted his back, “Sorry.”

Luhan pulled back and looked hungrily into her eyes, “After school, we’re coming right home.”

“Sure.” Danji patted his shoulder.

Luhan grabbed her wrist with a firm look, “I’m serious.”

“So am I,” Danji laughed, “Where else would we go after school?”

He balked at her cheesy joke. She winked, spun on her heels, and started walking down the pathway.

Luhan ran after her and grabbed her around her waist from behind. Danji shrieked as he spun her around. He set her back on the ground and bit her neck lightly, “I’m serious. Home. You and me only. Tonight.” She spun around and coyly smiled, “Okay. Home. You and me only. Tonight.”

His smile widened as he dipped his head so that their noses met, “You’re finally giving into me?”

“You didn’t let me finish.” Danji pouted. Luhan chuckled, “Okay, what?”

Danji began again, “You and me will come home tonight and…” She looked up at him.

His heart beat faster in expectation, “And we’ll what…?”

“And…” Danji lifted her hands in the air, “We’ll play monopoly! And watch Wolf Boy again!”

Luhan just kneeled on the ground and hung his head low. *I should have known she wouldn’t have been so keen to mate with me.*

Cheering, Danji ran off, “Song Joong Ki! Song Joong Ki! Song Joong Ki!”

Luhan curled his fingers around the grass blades. *I will go hunt down that celebrity and hang him upside down!*

Laughing, Danji raced into the school with Luhan hot on her tail. Gigging, she turned the corner and rammed into someone.

Danji stepped back and looked up.

“Careful.” Kris muttered as he passed by.

“Good morning.” Lay greeted. He looked like a walrus with two lollipop sticks sticking out of his mouth and both his cheeks full with lollipops.

Danji’s eyes widened, “You-you-“

“I love lollipops.” Lay claimed as he walked past by.

“He’s mental.” Chen muttered while walking by. Xiumin didn’t even greet her as he went to his locker.

Tao blearily rubbed his eyes. He did a double take at Danji, “Oh, mei-mei. You’re here.”

“Are you feeling all right?” She asked worriedly, even though she clearly knew what the answer was.

“I just want this day to be over. No, I want school to be over. I just want to go home, sleep, and not wake up until tomorrow.” Tao mumbled.

“Aww, Tao, you’ll be okay. You’re strong. You can defeat this.” Danji patted his back.

“Help me find my mate, mei-mei. Or be my mate.” Tao hugged her.

Luhan yanked her away with a sensitive snarl, “Not a chance! She’s mine!” Tao pouted and shuffled away.

“Luhan, don’t be so mean.” Danji rebuked.

“Me?! You’re the one being mean! Monopoly and Wolf Boy?! Are you kidding me?!” He shot her a look. She stuck out her tongue, “Take it or leave it, because that’s the only thing we’ll be doing tonight. Oh, and maybe some homework.” Danji went to her locker. Luhan punched the nearest wall next to him.

A few students gave him wary looks and backed away. Scowling, he went to retrieve his own books.

Danji ran into Minyoung at her locker. Together, they went to class and quizzed each other about things that could possibly be on the exam today. When Minyoung saw Kai come in, she quickly got up and went to her seat. Danji tried to remember the important dates of the Baekjae War.

Kai sat next to her, and she could feel his heated gaze on her. Uncomfortably, she squirmed.

When Danji could not take it anymore, she put her index cards down and turned to him with a tired sigh, “What now?” She gasped when his face zoomed in. Her eyes widened and crossed in the center. His nose was on the verge of touching hers. “Danji, you look especially delectable today.” Kai whispered.

“Oh, no.” Danji whimpered. It had not crossed her mind that the full moon would have an impact on Exo-K, too. She whirled around.

Suho was fast asleep. Baekhyun was morosely silent. He was not cracking his usual jokes today. Chanyeol was different as well. He seemed extremely edgy and nervous. His eyes flitted around the room as he tapped his fingers on the desk. He wasn’t the only one who was tense.

D.O. seemed even tenser. It was like he could not stay still in his seat. He mumbled something about cooking under his breath. He started to jot down a recipe for chocolate chip cookies. “Hey, Chanyeol. Is there something you want to eat today? What about you, Baekhyun? I’ll make whatever you guys want. I’ll cook everything you want to eat. Just write them down here, huh?” D.O. beseeched as he waved the piece of paper around.

“Hyung!” Sehun’s excited shriek made half the class look up.

Danji blinked at the change in his cold personality. She was shocked by the alteration of his disposition. He seemed so…giddy.

“I want cheesecake! And chocolate cake, too! And cherry pie!” Sehun beamed.

“Okay, okay, sure.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter