Water Fun

The Girl and The Wolf II: Love Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHcl9T8AfKk

B1A4: So Fine

====================================

They went to the living room where everyone was gathered.

“Where’s your swimsuit?” Kris asked.

“Why would she need one? She never goes swimming anyways.” Tao muttered.

“Actually…I brought my swimsuit and towel. They’re in my bag.” Danji stated.

Tao sat up like he had been electrocuted. “REALLY?!”

“Yeah. I should go change.” She grabbed her backpack. “Yeah, yeah! Go, go!” He encouraged.

*Why is he so happy?* Danji wondered as she made her way to the bathroom.

------------------------------------------------

After changing into her swimsuit, Danji tied her hair into a high ponytail and left the bathroom. She padded into the living room. The wolves stopped talking at once, and all eyes landed on her. It was like she had a neon sign on her forehead. They were all staring at her with wide eyes and open mouths, and they would not look away.

Danji was wearing a pink and navy blue one-piece swimsuit. Even though it was not a bikini, the swimsuit still showed off her slender curves and milky, toned legs.

Danji grew defensive, “What? Am I wearing something wrong? It’s the only swimsuit I had, okay?”

Kris cleared his throat and looked away as his ears turned scarlet. *I must think of Holly. Only of Holly.* But when he remembered what Holly had looked like in her bikini, he had to do everything to control himself.

Luhan gawked at her. His heart pumped fast, and he desperately wished it was onlyt the two of them going swimming. He wanted her and her glorious swimsuit body all to himself.

“Mei-mei…” Tao whispered in awe.

“Yes?” Danji uneasily quipped.

Tao clapped rather loudly, “YOU LOOK AMAZING!”

“I do?” Danji tilted her in confusion. She thought with her lack of curves and boring one-piece swimsuit she looked very dull.

“You look gorgeous!” Tao was almost drooling.

“Ke-ai, baobei.” Lay beamed shyly.

Xiumin looked up at the ceiling and counted to ten while Chen had no idea where to put his eyes now.

Luhan snapped out of his daze. “EYES DOWN!” He barked.

At once, the five mate-less wolves dropped their gazes.

Luhan walked over to her and securely wrapped a towel around her.

“You don’t like my swimsuit?” Danji asked.

Luhan looked into her eyes. *No. That’s the problem. I like it too much.* He snapped his eyes back at Tao and snarled in Chinese, “You better stop fantasizing about her!”

Tao flushed. He had been caught red-handed.

“Let’s go to the lake already.” Kris muttered. Everyone grabbed their belongings and left the cabin.

Tao kept taking peeks at Danji. Luhan growled possessively as he wrapped his arms around her body that was already hidden with a long towel.

“Maybe I shouldn’t go swimming anymore.” Danji sighed. Luhan silently agreed with her.

Tao, however, was adamantly against it, “NO, MEI-MEI! YOU MUST ABSOLUTELY COME SWIMMING! I MUST SEE YOU WET IN THAT REVEALING SWIMSUIT-“

Luhan lunged for him. Tao yelped and rolled out of the way just in time.

“I TOLD YOU TO STOP FANTASIZING ABOUT HER!” Luhan yelled.

“I can’t help it! She’s hot!” Tao pointed out.

Kris rolled his eyes, “When you finally find your mate, I’m going to tell her about this. I’m pretty sure she won’t be happy at all.”

Tao shot back, “Oh, yeah?! I bet I’m not the only one who imagined mei-mei in inappropriate ways! You thought about Danji, too?! Huh?! Huh?! ADMIT IT, DUIZHANG!”

For the first time, Kris blushed, “N-No, I didn’t!”

Tao clucked his tongue and shook his head, “If Holly knew about this-“

“Well, she won’t! She’s dead!” Kris snapped, letting his anger get the best of him.

Everyone shut up.

*She’s dead? Oh, no. Poor Kris oppa.* Danji was still a bit lost though. She kept hearing the name Holly and knew that Kris had once had a mate before, but she had no idea what the story behind them was.

Kris stalked off towards the river. Everyone lingered behind, not sure if they should follow.

“Tao,” Xiumin sighed, “You have to stop mentioning her. Every time you talk about Holly, you’re shoving a knife into Kris’s heart, and it’s hurting him. Do you want him to be in pain?”

“No.” Tao muttered.

“Don’t do it again, okay?” Xiumin gently reprimanded, “Let’s go now.”

Everyone began walking again. Danji hooked her arm through Luhan’s. He looked down at her and softened. He could not imagine losing her. It would be the end of his sanity. Luhan didn’t know how Kris still managed to survive up till now. He imagined it was probably because he was the leader and still had responsibilities to the pack. If not for being the alpha, Kris would for sure have followed Holly’s footsteps.

The couple went to the river. The atmosphere was still a little tense and awkward.

Everyone glanced at each other, unsure if they should actually go swimmin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter