Trick

The Girl and The Wolf II: Love Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0qSjzAQ9_8

Jay Park: Be With Me 2Night

=====================================

As suspected, Luhan had to stay after school for detention. Kai had to attend detention also, but his was cut short, since apparently, Luhan had initiated the fight and Kai had not fought back with his fists, which Danji found highly unfair.

Danji came home and went into her bedroom. She changed out of her uniform and into something more comfortable. After cleaning up the trash and washing the dishes from last night, she spread her homework out on her desk and hit the books. She wanted her weekend to be free without the hassles of homework.

An hour and a half later when her neck started to feel strained from looking down for so long, she decided to take a break and get something to drink. Danji left her bedroom and headed towards the kitchen. She cupped the back of her neck and rotated her head. *Wow. My neck is so sore. I can feel a knot in the back.*

Danji sauntered into the kitchen and peered into the refrigerator for something refreshing to drink. She found a bottle of water and a can of soda. In the end, Danji decided to drink the water. She wasn’t too fond of carbon beverages and only kept them around for the sake of the wolf boys.

Danji picked up the water bottle and closed the refrigerator. She had just taken a gulp when her eyes popped wide open as the hair on her back stood up. She had just realized that someone was lounging on her couch.

Like a predator, he was watching her so carefully. His intense eyes had never left her once.

Danji pulled the water bottle away from her lips. Gulping, she turned around in dread.

When she saw him, she screamed.

The water bottle flew out of her hand, and she almost fell backward.

At her reaction, his lips hitched upwards into a crooked smile.

“YOU SCARED ME!” Danji shouted, red-faced.

“Aww, poor Danji. I frightened you, huh? I’m sorry for the unexpected visit, but I could not stay away from you.” His lean, slender body got up and started to walk towards her.

Danji furrowed her eyebrows in distaste. How dare he intrude her house again?! She was fuming! Steam was coming out of her ears. Danji looked around. She grabbed the rolling pin again and marched towards him. This time, he didn’t back away.

Danji wagged the rolling pin in his face, “Do you want to get hit again?! I don’t appreciate you coming into my house like you live here! The only ones who are able to come into this house without my permission are Luhan and myself! I need you to get out!”

Kai just raised an eyebrow in amusement, “Is that really your choice of weapon? Something you roll flour with? Really?”

“I’ll show you how much of a good weapon this is-“ Danji swung the rolling pin.

Kai leaned out of the way just in time. She toppled forward, and he caught her waist before she could crash into a messy heap on the floor. Kai swung her back into his opposite arm, and Danji gasped as her back collided with his other arm. He cupped her waist firmly and smiled affectionately down at her. “I caught you, like I always will.”

Danji blinked in surprise. Then her expression flattened. She hurried out of his arms like they were on flames and glowered at him. “Go, Kai. This is not your home.”

“I wish it was,” Kai lay back down across the couch and yawned drowsily, “You don’t mind if I take a nap, do you? Detention my remaining energy away. I’m pooped.” He closed his eyes and hugged the cushion against his chest.

Danji strode over and shook him quite hard, “Yes, in fact, I do mind! Get up, Kai! If Luhan finds you here, he’ll freak out again-“

“Don’t worry your pretty head. Luhan won’t be out for a long time.” Kai chortled with his eyes still closed.

“That doesn’t matter! He’ll be here right after detention! Get up!” Danji commanded.

Kai didn’t budge. He even let out a snore for her benefit.

Danji sighed and let out a frustrated raspberry. What was she going to do? She didn’t have the strength to haul a wolf out of her house. And even if she had somehow managed to do that, he would come right back in again. Danji made a face and lifted the rolling pin in the air.

At that moment, Kai opened his eyes.

Danji turned red. She glanced up at the violent rolling pin and grew shameful. *Oh, God. I probably look like a psycho killer right now.*

Kai raised an eyebrow, “You planning to flatten me?”

Danji looked away in mortification. She set the rolling pin on the table and rubbed the back of her neck awkwardly.

She’s so cute, Kai chuckled.

Danji peeked at him to see he was laughing at her. She sighed, “Kai, can you please go when I ask you nicely? You can’t keep barging into my home like this. It’s rude. Not to mention, my boyfriend won’t be pleased.”

“Who? Me?” He blinked innocently.

“Do you have amnesia or something? I told

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter