Attack

The Girl and The Wolf II: Love Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-d_6Xl3emA

Exo-M: Heart Attack

====================================

After a fun night out at Sun Walk, the four of them came back to Malhwa.

“Have a good night!” Minyoung hugged Danji tightly.

“Good night!” Danji beamed.

“And thank you for everything.” Minyoung whispered gratefully.

Danji softened. She hugged her best friend extra tightly. “Not a problem.”

Uishik and Luhan shook hands.

“Thanks. It was a fun night with you and Danji,” Uishik said. Luhan nodded, “Walk Minyoung home safely.”

“I will,” Uishik smiled. “And thanks for boosting up my courage.”

“I did nothing. That was all you.” Luhan modestly said.

The two couples said their farewells and went their separate ways. Danji and Luhan interlaced hands and went on the pathway.

“Want to drop by and say hello to the rest of the pack? You can sleep over if you want,” Luhan said.

“Dropping by to say hello, yes. Sleeping over, no,” Danji replied.

“Why not?” Luhan complained.

“I already slept over yesterday. I don’t want to intrude again,” She chuckled.

“You won’t be intruding,” He argued.

“Still,” Danji shrugged. Luhan leaned his forehead against hers and growled huskily, “What if I say I won’t let you go?”

Danji looked up towards the clear sky. “Then I’ll ask if it’s a full moon? Then I won’t really stay.”

Luhan laughed at her quip and squeezed her hand. “You’re really something else, Choi Danji.” He kissed the back of her hand affectionately.

They arrived at Exo-M’s cabin. Luhan swung the door back, and Danji entered first.

“We’re back-“

She gasped at the horrendous sight. He froze and stared in bewilderment.

The inside of the cabin was literally destroyed. The furniture was in ruins. Glass covered the ground. Books had been ripped. Photos had been ripped out of albums.

“Oh my gosh…” Danji covered in horror.

Xiumin stood up. “You came?” He weakly smiled.

“What the happened?” Luhan demanded.

“What do you think happened?” Chen asked irritably.

Luhan disregarded the sarcastic comment. “Who the hell would dare come into our home and wreck it like this?! Was it Exo-K?!”

No. Kai would not go this far, Danji thought.

“No. For the first time, this has nothing to do with Exo-K.” Kris appeared from the back. He placed a garbage bag full of ruined items by the door. Kris eyed Luhan. “Where’s the Moonstone?”

“Right here.” Luhan took it out from under his shirt.

“Good. It’s safe,” Kris sighed.

Luhan stared at him. “What is that supposed to mean? Wait…” He looked around the mess. It hit him right away who could have imposed in their home. “The bears…”

Kris nodded glumly. “Yeah. They stopped by while we were all out. Clearly, they were looking for that.” His eyes flitted to the Moonstone dangling from Luhan’s neck.

Luhan gripped onto it tightly. He looked around the damage and grew furious. His eyes blazed an icy blue color. With a growl, Luhan hurried to see what else the damn sleuth had damaged.

Danji warily stepped further into the living room. “Don’t come any closer, Danji. You’ll get hurt.” Lay shook his head. “I can help though. It’ll take forever to clean all this up.” She went to grab a broom and dust pan from the closet.

Luhan spotted Tao cleaning up his muddled room. Tao was cursing violently in Chinese.

Luhan stormed into his room to see what gift the bears had left him. His walls had been slashed by their gruesome claws. His bookshelf had been turned over, and his mattress had left a hole in the window. Luhan punched the wall in fury. *Those damn bears. I’ll get rid of them once and for all.* He started to leave but stopped and looked back.

Something was missing.

Luhan noticed what it was. It was the photo of Danji.

Luhan gulped. He did not have a good feeling about this.

Luhan hurriedly strode into the living room. “Where are the bears now? Did you try to locate them?” He demanded.

“Of course we did.” Kris frowned in puzzlement. “But we couldn’t find them. Either they left…or they’re much cleverer than what we give them credit for.”

Luhan looked at Danji who was sweeping glass into a dust pan. He lowered his voice, but there was no mistake that he was panicking. “They took the photo of Danji on my nightstand.”

Kris stared at him in shock.

“They might try to hurt her. I can’t…I can’t risk that.” Luhan fervently shook his head. He gripped onto the Moonstone. “Maybe…maybe I should give this back.”

Kris squeezed his shoulder. “Don’t be weak now. We can defeat them if they come back.”

“We have to find them before they find us then,” Luhan said.

After much thought, Kris nodded. “Fine. You and I will scan the forest one more time.” Luhan followed him to the patio.

They changed into wolves and ran into the night. Kris and Luhan searched the perimeter one more time. They caught scent of the bears, but there was no sight of them yet. Kris and Luhan met back in the center. Kris eyed him and gave him a short bark. Luhan fervently shook his head. He yapped a few times then howled.

“We have to meet with Exo-K. We need their help.”

Kris nodded in agreement.

The two wolves ran towards Exo-K’s cabin. Hopefully, they would readily help.

-------------------------------------

Baekhyun looked out the window and wiped the fog away from the glass. “Oh-ho. What is this? Who are those wolves I see?”

“Wolves?” D.O. looked puzzled.

Kai walked over to the window. Judging from their fur, it was Exo-M. Luhan was there, and it seemed like the huge, gray wolf next to him was the alpha. *What are they doing here in the middle of the night?* Kai headed to the front door. He stepped out along with Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

Sehun watched from the doorway, and D.O. and Suho watched from the window.

“What do we owe this pleasant visit to?” Kai asked, sarcasm dripping from his voice.

Luhan swiftly changed back into a human. “I need your help.”

“Help? From me?” Kai crossed his arms. “That’s a new one.”

“The bears came after us, namely me. They’re after the Moonstone,” Luhan declared.

Kai’s eyes turned a cool turquoise. He grabbed Luhan’s neck and glared at him. “Forget the Moonstone. What about Danji? Is Danji all right?”

“That’s why I’m here.” Luhan said as calmly as possible. “I need you to help us. There is no way we’ll be able to fight off the Black Sleuth. There are at least fifteen of them, and you know how strong they are.” He dropped his gaze, almost in shame. “They took her picture off my desk. I’m afraid…they’ll go after her.”

“Give them what they want then. Let them have the Moonstone,” Kai stated.

Luhan shook his head. “It’s not that easy.”

“The hell it is! Do you care more for that stupid stone than for our mate?!” Kai snarled.

“Enough.” Kris was back to his human form. “Let go of him.” Kris warned dangerously.

Kai continued to stare at Luhan. Suho came out. “Kai, let go of him. Listen to what he has to say first.”

Kai had to abide his alpha’s command. Reluctantly, he released Luhan.

“I know that would be the easy way, but even if I give them the Moonstone, they won’t be satisfied with that anymore. They’ll still go after Danji to pay me back.”

“What a ing mess,” Kai huffed.

“I need your help to distract the bears and get rid of them. They’re still in the area somewhere. I have to get Danji safely out of Malhwa.” Luhan took a deep breath. “I…need your help. I won’t be able to do this alone.”

Kai raised an eyebrow. “So let me get this straight. You want to leave Malhwa with Danji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter