Only One

The Girl and The Wolf II: Love Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6xbylPMFnA

Taylor Swift: Love Story

==================================================

No one dared make a sound still.

Then Lay appeared, breathless, “What did I miss?!”

“Something so bizarre and dramatic. It was like watching a Korean drama.” Chen stated.

Wide-eyed, Lay looked around for an explanation.

“Take Danji home.” Kris murmured.

Luhan did not to be told twice. He grasped her wrist, and they started traveling back to her cabin. He wanted to be far, far away from that Kai guy.

Hyper vigilant, Luhan dragged her through the forest.

Neither spoke. The tension still swirled around them like a thick, suffocating blanket. They arrived at her cabin.

Danji put her finger against the door. Luhan scanned the dark forest for any signs of unwelcome wolves lurking around.

“It’s open.” Danji whispered.

Luhan grabbed her hand and went inside. He made sure everything was locked and that all the drapes were closed.

Danji watched as Luhan drew all the curtains. She felt nervous and scared. What made Luhan so upset like this? Whatever it was, it was starting to upset her also.

Danji curled up on the couch. She thought back to the scene where Kai had claimed her as his mate. It was still vivid in her mind.

“Her. She’s my mate.”

Her lips parted a little. She was stunned.

How could she be his mate? Like Kris had said, wasn’t that impossible?

“Just know that I intend to fight just as hard as you, if not harder, for her. I came all the way here for her. I have no intention of just turning around and walking right out of her life.”

Danji shuddered a bit. She couldn’t help but take his words seriously. He seemed so…headstrong and determined. She didn’t doubt his words that he would fight Luhan for her.

Muttering curses, Luhan came out of her bedroom. He halted when he saw Danji looking troubled on the couch. His fuming expression caved in at once. “Danji.” Luhan strode over. She looked up and saw him heading towards her. Danji got up, and fluidly, she was in his arms.

Luhan embraced her tightly. “Are you all right?” He whispered. He felt her nod against his shoulder, “I’m fine.”

Luhan pulled back and searched her face, “I’m sorry. I intimidated you back there, huh? It’s a wolf thing.”

Danji smiled weakly. “I know. It’s not wise to mess with a wolf’s mate, or he’ll go ballistic.” She quoted him perfectly.

He softened as he tenderly touched her cheek, “You remember.” She nodded.

“Come on. Let’s sit down. That was enough drama for the both of us.” Luhan led her to the couch.

They sank down and sighed in relief. Danji folded her legs on the couch and nestled against his warm side. Luhan absentmindedly her hair. For a moment, they just appreciated the peaceful quiet.

Luhan felt Danji leaving his embrace. She sat up, and he looked into her eyes. “Luhan…am I really your mate?”

He sat up so fast that she slightly jumped. “What do you mean?” Luhan demanded.

Danji dropped her anxious gaze, “I-I was just wondering…since Kris oppa said it was impossible to have two wolves having one mate…” She wrung her hands nervously, “If…if…”

“If I made a mistake.” Luhan said flatly.

Danji shook her head, “I don’t mean it like that-“

“Do you think that imbecile Kai is your mate?” He asked.

She grew frustrated, “You know I’m not saying that-“

“Then what?” Luhan asked.

Danji sighed and lowered her head. “Never mind.” She mumbled. She knew the more she asked, the angrier he would become. She didn’t want to upset him anymore than he already was.

“Hey, look at me,” Luhan scooted closer, cupped her chin, and tilted her face up to meet his eyes, “You’re my mate, Danji. I’ve searched my entire existence for you. When you finally showed up in my life, you h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter