Double Date

The Girl and The Wolf II: Love Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp1vK-KU4RE

G.Na: Oops

======================================

On Monday, Danji witnessed the new couple for the first time.

Minyoung and Uishik were holding hands by her locker. They looked very shy, and their red cheeks were apparent from a mile away.

Danji ran over to congratulate them. “Hey, guys!”

“Hi, Danji!” They were relieved to be distracted from their awkwardness of a first relationship.

Danji clasped her hands together with a big smile. “Congratulations for becoming a couple! I knew you two would become an item sooner or later. There were hearts spilling from both your eyes,” She winked.

Uishik’s ears turned redder, if possible. “You’re embarrassing us!” Minyoung flushed and lightly whacked Danji’s arm.

Luhan walked over. “Hey. I heard the news. Congratulations to both of you.”

“Thanks.” Uishik rubbed the back of his neck.

“I feel like people are congratulating us for marriage or something,” Minyoung mumbled.

“Don’t forget to send me an invite.” Danji blew a kiss.

“Hey! Don’t tease me!” Minyoung complained. Danji burst into laughter.

“We should go on a double date sometime.” Minyoung grinned.

Danji nodded with a smile. “That sounds like a plan. Are you okay with that?” She looked up at Luhan. “Sure,” He shrugged.

“What about you, Uishik?” Minyoung asked shyly. “That sounds fine with me, too.” He smiled, and she blushed all over again.

*Oh boy. I don’t think Minyoung’s face is going to lose that pink flush for a while.* Danji giggled giddily.

The good mood was shattered by the arrival of Jonghoon.

“What’s this?!” He gawped at Minyoung’s and Uishik’s tangled hands. “You two are going out?!” Jonghoon burst into obnoxious laughter. He called his friends over. “Hey, look! Come see! Guess who is going out?! The Nerd and Piggy!” A crowd started to form around them.

Uishik was staring at the ground with hard, shameful eyes. Minyoung looked like she wanted to burrow in a hole.

Danji felt bad for both of them. Why were people judging them? They had a right to love just like everyone else.

“Awww, let me know when you two have kids, yeah? So I can go take a picture of the nerdy pigs!” Jonghoon laughed raucously.

Danji frowned, “That’s enough, Jonghoon. You don’t have to make them feel bad because they have a love life, unlike you.”

He stopped laughing at once and gave her a penetrating glare. “What did you say to me, Bony? I should shove you right back in your place-“

Luhan stepped between them and stared down at him with defiant eyes. “You lay one hand on her, and I’ll make sure you regret it.”

“I’ll make sure you regret it, too.” Another voice said. Everyone looked up to see Kai coming down the hallway. He stared at Jonghoon. “Haven’t you learned your lesson already? Why are you so thick-headed?”

Jonghoon’s jaw remained set. He didn’t look happy that he was being cornered into the wall like the rat he was.

The bell rang, and students scurried into their rooms. Teacher Song came down the hallway. “What are you all doing out here? Go on in!” She waved her ruler to the door.

“Let’s go in.” Danji gently pushed Uishik and Minyoung into the classroom. Luhan was right behind her. “I’ll see you later.” Danji waved at him and then went to her seat. She looked at Kai who sent her a loving wink. “I got your back, love. You never need to worry with me around.”

“Right.” Danji rolled her eyes and opened the book to the appropriate page.

------------------------------------

During PE class, the sophomore math teacher substituted for the PE instructor. Therefore, the students were able to do anything they pleased. Exo-M and Exo-K decided to have a basketball match. Xiumin invited Uishik to play also, despite the fact that they would be uneven. Danji and Minyoung lounged on the bleacher.

“Give me a good luck kiss, mei-mei!” Tao puckered his lips with his eyes closed.

Luhan shoved his head out of the way. “That’s my line.” He smiled sweetly at her. “Kiss, gongzhu?”

Danji smiled and began to lean in. At the last second, he was pushed away.

“Actually, that’s my line.” Kai leaned towards her face. “Be officially mine, love?”

Luhan scowled. “I hate you.” “The feelings are mutual,” Kai smirked.

“Go and play you two.” Danji waved them away. Shoving each other,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter