Exo-K

The Girl and The Wolf II: Love Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c80fWjw4Xv8

Exo-K: XOXO

=====================================================

The next morning, Danji and Exo-M came into class together. After greeting Minyoung and Uishiki, she went to her seat.

A minute later, Kai came and plunked down next to her. “Good morning, love.” He gave her a seductive grin.

She just gave him a funny look. Shaking her head, she checked her folder to make sure she had brought her math homework.

Kai put his arm over the back of her chair and peered at her paper, “You have beautiful handwriting. Is there anything not beautiful about you?”

“Yeah, my boyfriend. It won’t be pretty when he finds out how close you are to me.” Danji retorted.

Kai put a hand over his chest and laughed, “Danji, you’re quite the comedian. Why would I ever be mad at myself for being close to you?”

She rolled her eyes. *He’s impossible.*

The nightmarish teacher came in, and everyone stopped talking at once.

Teacher Song took attendance. When done, she gave the class a stern look, “Once again, I expect all of you to be on your best behavior. Understood?”

“Yes, teacher.” Everyone responded. When she had her back to the class, Baekhyun pretended to claw her face out, causing Chanyeol to snicker.

History ended after a long, dull hour of reading and answering questions.

During math, the teacher taught a new lesson and assigned problems. The students were encouraged to help each other out. Danji tapped her pencil against her lip as she contemplated on the easiest method to solve the different mathematical expression in front of her.

“Hey, Danji.” Kai called. Absentmindedly, she replied, “Hmm?”

“Can you help me with this? It’s kind of hard to do alone…” He stated.

“What is it?” Danji turned her head. Kai pointed to his paper.

She looked down to see what kind of problem he was struggling with.

‘Mate with me.’ That was what was written on his paper.

Her eyes grew round. *Is he serious?* She blinked at him.

Kai grinned and wiggled his eyebrows. “Yes or no?” He whispered.

Danji’s expression flattened. She took her pencil and drew a line right across his words.

No, of course. And that was her final answer.

Kai put a hand over his heart and pretended to be in pain. He doubled over dramatically and buried his face in his textbook.

Danji rolled her eyes and shook her head. She went back to her work but was once again bothered by Kai. He slung his arm over her chair and leaned closely against her.

“You smell good.” Kai whispered. “You already told me that.” Danji replied through gritted teeth.

“It’s the honest truth. You smell like raspberry vanilla. I love it.” Kai sniffed her hair. There was a loud crash from behind.

Everyone looked back to see Luhan’s books on the ground.

“Dude, what the hell was that?” Jonghoon gave him a bewildered look.

“S-sorry. I…accidentally pushed them onto the floor.” Luhan mumbled.

Lay came over and helped him pick up his books. Luhan sat back at his desk and glared at Kai with spite. His enraged eyes sent a clear message. Back off my mate.

Kai smirked. He moved closer to Danji just to provoke Luhan.

Luhan growled lowly, earning a warning look from Kris. Jonghoon scooted over while shaking his head, “I’m sitting next to a lunatic.”

Kai snickered. Danji shoved his hand off of her chair with a firm look, “Do you mind? I’m trying to work.”

“Of course not. I wouldn’t want to bother you from getting you’re A+, love.” Kai gave her a cheesy grin.

Danji shook her head, scooted away from him, and tried her best to focus on her math problems.

As soon as the bell rang for break, Luhan got up and strode over. “Get up.” He commanded.

“No.” Kai replied.

“I said get up.” Luhan sneered.

“Why should I?” Kai leaned back and crossed his fingers behind his head, “This desk was assigned to me. I don’t understand why I need to get out of my seat.”

Luhan curled his hands into fists. Danji knew he was going to lose his temper in a couple more seconds. “Come on, Luhan. Let’s go outside.” She shot Kai a dirty look before leaving. Luhan continued to glare down at him.

“Go. Don’t make my mate wait.” Kai said. Luhan’s eyes turned an icy blue.

Danji hurried over and grabbed his arm. “I said come on.” She dragged him out of the room.

“Your prince is a little too sensitive up in here.” Baekhyun tapped his skull.

“Shut up. He’s your prince, too. I would show some respect if I were you.” Chen growled.

“The only person who I respect is myself.” Baekhyun crossed his arms. Chanyeol laughed all over again.

Xiumin gave him a queer look. *This guy is freaking weird. All he does is laugh at whatever his partner says.*

Danji dragged Luhan outside. “Breathe.” She instructed. He exhaled and then spun around to go back in, “Okay. Now I can kill him.”

“Luhan!” Danji grabbed his arm and pulled him back.

“Come on, Danji! Just let me crush his skull!” He pleaded. She put her hands on his shoulders and gave him a stern look, “No. You can’t crush his skull.”

Luhan yanked her hands away, “I know you’re an angel, but I’m not! I can’t stand to see him being so close to you anymore! He’s doing it even more just to taunt me! And I hate it!”

Danji sighed, “Don’t you see? That’s exactly why he’s being pushier with me. You’re giving him another reason to hit on me. He thinks it’s fun to see your reaction. He gets satisfaction from your tantrums.”

Luhan sulked. He knew she was right.

Danji cupped his face gently and gazed into his eyes. “Remember. Jealousy is losing.”

Luhan sighed, “I know.”

Danji his bangs, “You have nothing to be worried about. I already told you whose mate I am. Kai won’t be able to take my heart. It already belongs to you.”

Luhan softened. With just those few words, his resentment dissolved. Luhan slipped his hands on the curves of her waist and pressed his forehead against hers, “You’re so sweet, gongzhu.” Danji smiled and lifted her chin up slightly. Luhan took the opportunity to capture her lips. She shut her eyes and kissed him back.

Before they could delve in for a deeper kiss, a few freshmen girls giggled nearby.

Red-faced, Danji pulled back, “Um, we should go back in.” She turned around and hurried inside.

Damn nosy girls, Luhan sighed. Reluctantly, he went back inside.

When Luhan saw Kai, his blood began to boil again. Danji gave him a look. “Remember what I said?” She mouthed. He softened instantly and nodded. Luhan went back to his seat and quietly sat down.

“Boy. Kai’s mate sure has your prince boy whipped.” Baekhyun whistled.

“He’s on a leash.” Chanyeol chuckled.

“Shut your damn mouth!” Chen hissed.

“Chen, calm down,” Xiumin calmly said, “Don’t bother to talk some sense into immature fools. You’ll only waste your voice.”

Baekhyun poked his shoulder, “Yah, we better not be those immature fools you’re talking about.”

“Byun Baekhyun,” Suho gave him a stern look, “Quit it.”

Baekhyun made a face but did as his leader told him to.

“Look who is whipped now.” Chen smirked. Baekhyun threw him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter