White Day

The Girl and The Wolf II: Love Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjAo6w72WLE

Girl's Day: Two of Us

===================================================

The months passed by fairly peacefully. Exo-M and Exo-K seemed to quarrel less and less. There were the occasional explosive fights, but they were of short duration. Overall, everything seemed to be going well.

Danji woke up near noon. She had been tired from last night’s “partying”. Exo-M had come over with pizza and cake again. They had watched a movie and played Scrabble and Monopoly until two in the morning.

When Danji sat up, something light but bulky tumbled off her belly and landed on her lap. She rubbed her eyes and opened them. Her groggy vision cleared, and she was able to see what had fallen.

*Flowers?* Danji picked up the bouquet of a dozen red roses. There was a note attached to it.

‘Happy White Day, my princess. Love, your prince.’

Danji softened. *This is from Luhan.* She buried her nose in the flowers and inhaled deeply. The floral aroma dazed her.

Smiling cheerfully, Danji went to put the roses in a vase. She set the roses on her desk and smiled warmly. *They’re beautiful.*

Danji saw the living room still had to be cleaned up from last night. She tidied up her place and bagged all the garbage in the house. Danji dragged the garbage bags to the trash cans outside. She placed the bags into appropriate bins and dusted her hands in satisfaction. She turned to go back in when she spotted something new in the corner of her eye.

Danji halted and turned around. Her eyes widened.

A garden swing set had been installed in front of her house. Not only that, but it had been artistically decorated with flowers. Another bouquet of roses- pink, this time- rested on the bench. Danji picked up the flowers and took a gentle whiff. Another note was attached to this bouquet as well.

‘Your White Day present. Let’s swing on it forever. Love, Luhan.’

*How sweet.* Danji could not help but swoon. She had always wanted one of these swings.

Danji sat down and rocked on it back and forth. She giggled with glee. She could not wait to swing on it later with Luhan.

------------------------------

Later in the afternoon, Danji headed to Exo-M’s house. She wanted to respect their privacy and knocked first.

The door swung open, and she was greeted by Tao.

“Happy White Day, mei-mei!” He gave her a tight hug.

“Happy White Day, Tao,” Danji giggled. “Don’t you have any plans or dates today?”

Tao looked wounded. “Don’t rub salt into my wounds, mei-mei. I want nothing more than to spend White Day with my mate, but unfortunately, I have not found her yet.”

Danji patted his broad shoulder. “I’m sure you’ll find her soon.”

“Maybe it’s you, mei-mei.” Tao cooed sweetly.

“Tao! Stop saying nonsensical things, and go do the laundry! It’s your turn!” Kris barked.

Tao made a face. “Fine, fine. How pathetic is my life? It’s a romantic day, but here I am, doing the laundry of six males. Woo is me.” Danji giggled.

“Hello, mei-mei. You look especially cute today. Could it be? You prepared for White Day?” Lay asked.

“I just dressed normally.” Danji looked down at herself.

“You still look lovely. I’m sure Luhan would be happy to see you.” Lay picked up her hand and kissed the back of it.

“And I’m sure he’d have a heart attack if he sees you kissing her.” Kris huffed with his arms crossed.

“Where is Luhan anyways?” Danji looked around. He would have come to greet her already.

“Making your surprise in the back.” Lay smiled mysteriously.

Danji blinked. “Surprise? He already got me a swinging bench.”

“Must be a theme,” Kris mused.

She gave him a puzzled look.

“Go on back. I think he was done with it,” Lay encouraged.

“O…kay.” Uncertainly, Danji headed to the backyard. She stepped out and searched for “the surprise”. Danji spotted it right away. Between two trees, a hammock was hanging. It had been decorated with flowers also. On top of the hammock, a bouquet of white roses rested. Danji walked over and picked up the bouquet. She read the attached note.

‘This place is for us. Now we have a lot of spots to go to. Love, Luhan.’

Danji softened. *How much sweeter can he get?*

A pair of sturdy arms enveloped her in a warm hug. Danji looked back to see Luhan smiling warmly at her.

“Do you like your White Day gifts? I’m sorry it’s not jewelry or anything. I thought this might be an original idea instead.”

“This is much better tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter