Rival

The Girl and The Wolf II: Love Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HwFj6_t_Gg

Exo-M: Don't Go

================================================

Before long, it was winter vacation.

School was out for the rest for the year. The holidays were coming up, and everyone was in festive spirits.

Danji spent most of her break with Exo-M naturally. But she also spent some time with Minyoung and Uishik and even spared some of her time to be with Exo-K. Danji woke up one late morning to find the entire forest covered in white. *The first snow!* She bolted out of bed and walked up to the window.

The scenery was absolutely breathtaking. The fresh, white snow covered everything. The towering trees appeared even more magnificent than they usually were.

It’s magical, she thought.

This was one of the things she loved about Malhwa. The view was absolutely splendid.

Energized, Danji quickly washed and dressed. Humming a Christmas carol, Danji went to the kitchen and made some hot chocolate. She popped two marshmallows into the hot, sweet drink. Sipping the hot chocolate, Danji stood by the window and watched the snow fall prettily over the snow-covered ground. She saw a movement from the corner of her eyes and shifted her gaze to the figure.

Luhan stepped out of the trees. He locked eyes with her, and a sincere, warm smile spread on his lips.

Her heart fluttered, and her own lips curled upwards in joy.

Luhan seemed to complete the awe-inspiring scenery with his mere presence.

Danji sat the half-empty cup on the windowsill and hurried to the door. She shoved her feet into her Ugg boots and raced outside.

Luhan opened up his arms. Danji jumped up and embraced him tightly.

He caught her waist and hugged her with a growing smile. She giggled into his shoulder. “I’m happy to see you.”

“So am I.” Luhan kissed her cheek. He pulled back and took her hand. “Ready to play?”

Danji hugged his arm with a glowing smile. “Ready!”

Luhan kissed her again. Swinging hands, they headed towards Exo-M’s home.

As soon as they landed on the wolf pack’s territory, a cold snowball smacked her right in the chest.

“Ah!” Danji yelped. Luhan immediately crouched defensively. His keen eyes scanned the surroundings Who the heck had enough guts to attack his mate?

Another snowball landed on Danji’s face. She rubbed her face with a cry.

Luhan growled. Whoever had thrown that was dead meat. He caught the next flying snowball.

From beyond, he caught a glimpse of a red jacket.

Luhan squinted his eyes and saw who the culprit was.

“TAO! I’M GOING TO KILL YOU!” He raced forward.

Tao yelped, changed into his wolf form, and sprinted away.

Luhan sprang in the air, and his clothes tore off as he transformed into a wolf also. Danji watched as the two wolves vanished into the white. Danji hurriedly went into the warm cabin. She wiped snow off her face and dusted a few flakes off her sweater.

Kris was heading to the kitchen when he saw what she was doing. He paused and stepped back to take a good look at you. “Did Tao attack you?”

“Yes,” She replied.

“Bendan. I told him not to.” Kris rolled his eyes. He nodded towards the crackling fireplace. “Go warm yourself over there.”

Danji did not need to be told twice. She hurried over to the warm fire and sat in front of it. The warmth thawed her hands, and she sighed in relief.

“Here.” Kris handed her a mug of hot tea and a dry towel.

“Thank you, oppa.” Danji gratefully smiled. She wiped her face with the towel and took a sip of the hot tea.

The front door flung open, and she looked back.

“DON’T LOOK!” Luhan warned.

Danji quickly faced the fire again.

Cursing Tao, he headed towards his room to put some clothes on.

The door opened again, and she winced.

“That hurt, ge! You practically shoved my face into the snow! It’s all raw and red!” Tao stuck out his lower lip unhappily.

“You deserved it. Now hurry and put some clothes on.” Kris ordered.

Tao pouted and stalked off to his room. Danji waited for Luhan to appear, which he did three minutes later. Luhan lay down with his head in her lap and sighed. “It’s hard work being the prince.”

Danji chuckled. She bent down and planted a kiss on his nose. He smiled back, cupped the back of her head, and drew her back down to give her a proper kiss on the lips.

“Ni hao, mei-mei.” Lay appeared out of nowhere and sat next to her.

Danji straightened up and flushed. “Ni hao, ge.”

Luhan scowled. *You tactless unicorn! Couldn’t you see we were in the middle of something important?!*

“Christmas is coming in a few days. Aren’t you excited?” Lay beamed.

Danji eagerly nodded. “Yes! I love Christmas!”

Lay laughed at her reaction, and Luhan even managed to smile.

Tao came back with proper clothes on and sat behind Danji. He nudged her shoulder with his head and beamed angelically. “Hello, mei-mei.”

“Hello, person-who-tried-to-kill-me-with-snowballs.” She teased. Everyone laughed at her long nickname for him.

“It was just for fun,” Tao winked.

“Hey.” Xiumin came out of his room. “Anyone want to go sledding?”

“Sledding?!” Everyone perked up. “I DO!” They all raised their hands.

---------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter