Friends

The Girl and The Wolf II: Love Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWNvlFcV-gE

Secret: Friends

======================================

Luhan and Danji spent the rest of the day at her house.

She started to make bean paste stew for dinner. Her phone beeped with a new message.

Danji was surprised to see it was from Kai.

‘I’ll bring the project tomorrow, so don’t worry your pretty, little head. Good night, love.’

How did he get my number? She wondered.

“Who is it?” Luhan asked.

Danji paused before answering, “Kai.”

“WHAT?!” Luhan snatched the phone away. He almost broke it in half. “What the ?! Since when did he start messaging you?!”

“Since today apparently.” Danji turned the stove on. Luhan frowned unhappily.

Danji stared upward into space. She thought of this weekend. She had seen Exo-K in a new light. She had come to know Kai better also.

“Luhan…” Danji whispered.

“What?” He was still preoccupied with the text message.

“I came to a decision about Kai.” She said.

Luhan jerked his head up. He walked towards her and intently searched her face. “What do you mean?”

Danji turned to him. “I want him in my life.”

The words knocked the breath right out of him. He began to tremble with fear.

*I knew it was a bad idea to let her go over to his house!*

“W-wait. S-so you’re choosing him over me?”

“No, Luhan-“

“Danji, I swear, you are my mate, and I love you with my life. Please don’t do this to me. Please reconsider your decision,” Luhan begged.

“I already have,” Danji replied.

His face fell. She took his hands and squeezed them with a soft, affectionate smile, “I choose you.”

He sighed in relief. Then confusion crossed his face. “But you said you want Kai in your life.”

“I do. As a friend.” Danji responded.

Luhan looked even more puzzled. He had no idea how that would work out when Kai wanted to be more than friends with her.

“Today I realized it would be unfair if I keep pushing Kai out of my life. Obviously, he thinks he belongs with me,” Danji stated. Luhan narrowed his eyes, and she quickly said, “Of course, I don’t think so. We keep telling him that you’re my mate, but he doesn’t want to believe that. It would be cruel if I just…shove him out of my life. I think he’ll be scarred forever. So instead, I think it would be better if we became friends. He could even become my new best friend.”

“I’m sure he would be thrilled to know that he’s been friend-zoned.” Luhan dryly said.

“It’s worth a try.” Danji shrugged.

“What about me then?” He asked. “What about you?” She questioned back.

“Am I friend-zoned, too?” Luhan asked sarcastically.

Danji laughed freely. “Don’t be silly! Of course not!” She encircled her arms around his waist and beamed up at him. “You’re my boyfriend an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter