Intruders

The Girl and The Wolf II: Love Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=897dGhj_bP8

Exo-K: Wolf

====================================================

“I’d hate to interrupt the party…” A new, sleek voice intruded.

Everyone spun around in the direction of the voice.

Tao’s muscles bunched up, and his hand curled into a tense fist. “Wolf.” He whispered.

Kris’s ear twitched, and he glanced sideways at Tao. He knew whoever was coming was NOT human.

Everyone waited in suspense as a figure stepped out from the trees.

Danji noticed his platinum blonde hair first. He was lean and tall, and his walking was lithe and graceful. As the stranger got closer, she noticed his prominent facial features. He was strikingly good-looking. His eyes were piercingly sharp with a twinkle of mischief in them. His lips were thick and full, and his skin was slightly tan.

*Who is he?* Danji wondered. She felt Luhan tense beside her. She looked up at his rigid expression and wondered why he looked so pissed off.

The stranger stopped a good distance away from the bonfire. Everyone silently gazed at him.

Devoid of emotions, his eyes swept across the crowd until they landed on the one he had been searching for. *I finally came to reveal myself, Danji. I’m here, my mate.*

Danji jumped, startled, when he made eye-contact with her. Her skin prickled, and a bubble of nervousness simmered in the pit of her stomach. *Why is he looking at me with such intense eyes?* She uneasily meshed her fingers together. For some reason though, she could not look away from his burning gaze.

Beside her, she heard Luhan lowly growl. He detested the way that wolf was staring at his mate.

Yes, Luhan knew. The stranger who had appeared out of thin air was a werewolf, just like he was.

But why was he here? And why had he crashed the birthday party?

Now in utter silence, the pack could easily pick up on the radiating body heat amongst the trees.

There were more out there. As if on cue, five mores figures slowly emerged from the forest.

Each and every one of them was stunningly gorgeous.

Danji knew right there that these boys weren’t just normal mortals.

They were wolves. Another pack of wolves had raided Malhwa.

Minyoung could not help but gape at their preternatural beauty.

A red flag raised in Danji’s head. Something big was about to happen.

“Lay,” Kris said in a calm voice, but his acute eyes remained locked on the intruders, “Take the guests home. I believe the party has come to an end.”

Lay snapped out of his daze, “Um, okay, come on Minyoung and Uishik. I’ll walk you guys home.” He motioned them to come.

Minyoung just stayed rooted to her spot. She was captivated by the handsome boys. Intruders or not, they were devastatingly good-looking.

“Come on, Minyoung.” Uishik hurriedly dragged her away. He had a good sense of danger when he saw one, and this was not something he thought they should not be meddled in.

“Who are they?” Minyoung asked.

“Um, cousins.” Lay mumbled.

“Cousins?” Minyoung blinked.

“Yeah, er, distant relatives. We don’t know them much.” Lay led them away.

The blonde stranger smirked, “You didn’t have to send those mortals away. Do they not know about our world?”

*I was right! They are wolves!* Danji was excited but also fearful. What was another pack of wolves doing in her town? Whenever visitors came to Malhwa, they tended to cause trouble. She just hoped these wolves weren’t here with a bad motivation, like those awful, blood-thirsty coyotes.

The blond stranger casually stuck his hands in his pockets and looked around, “Having a good birthday party? I admit. You did one hell of a good job.”

“Not that it’s any of your ing concern.” Tao muttered with hostility.

One of the wolves in the back raised an eyebrow and stepped up. The alpha held out his arm, “Easy, Sehun.”

Danji could feel the tension heavily pressing them all into a box. This didn’t look like it was going to end well.

“I should thank you for doing this.” The blonde wolf murmured with his gaze back on Danji.

Luhan growled possessively. He just didn’t like the way the wolf said that. Why on earth would he be grateful for the party Luhan had thrown for his mate?!

“Who are you?” Kris asked with a taut jaw.

“Isn’t it painfully obvious? I’m a wolf just like you.” The blonde strange flashed his pearly teeth.

“Yeah, we freaking noticed that by now, but identify yourself!” Tao demanded.

“Tao.” Xiumin warned.

“My name is Kai.” He finally revealed.

Exo-M glanced at each other. They had never heard of him before.

“What pack are you from?” Kris asked.

“Exo-K.” The alpha, Suho, spoke up this time.

*They’re Exo, too?!* Her eyes widened.

Exo-M appeared offended that their packs had the same names with different letters. Kai chuckled, clearly amused by their expressions, “Don’t look so insulted. We feel the same amount of repulsion as you do.”

Tao narrowed his eyes into dangerous slits. If Kai said on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter