Explanation

The Girl and The Wolf II: Love Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZELY29a2kM

Hyorin: Crazy of You

=====================================

Kai looked at the time. It was approaching midnight.

When the hell would Luhan come and explain his troubled ?!

“That damn Luhan is taking his sweet time. You want me to drag him over here? I’ll gladly grab him by the collar and-“

Kai turned his head. He stopped talking when he realized Danji was asleep. She had fallen asleep waiting for Luhan to show up.

Kai softened. *Danji, you fool. Why do you wait for him? If you choose me, you would never have to wait. I have no past that I’m ashamed of. I’m proud to say you’re the only girl in my life. You’ll never have to feel anxious. I’m stable, and I will remain faithful to you forever.* Carefully, he leaned Danji back and placed her legs on the couch. He grabbed a nearby fleece blanket and pulled it over her.

Kai stooped down next to her and fixed the blanket over her body. His gaze drifted up to her peaceful sleeping face. He reached out his index finger and glided it down her nose. A shiver ran down his spine. *You make me experience indescribable feelings.*

Kai smiled tenderly and her cheek. His sharp sixth sense picked up on a presence nearby. He got up and walked over to the window.

Luhan was coming towards the house.

*Finally.* Kai flung open the front door.

Luhan halted. His eyes widened. “You! You’re still here?!”

Kai crossed his arms. “It’s about time you came. She’s been waiting forever.”

Luhan narrowed his eyes. “You jerk. I haven’t forgiven you for stealing her away at that moment. You didn’t even let me explain to her.”

“Yeah, well, you took your sweet time to explain to her.” Kai pointed out.

Luhan’s eyebrows knit together in the center. “Where is Danji now?”

“She’s not available right now,” Kai stated.

“What the hell does that mean?!” Luhan snapped.

“It means you can take your back to that fox-girl and leave Danji for me to take care of.” Kai growled back.

Luhan’s eyes flashed an icy blue. “Don’t you dare tell me what to do.”

“Then don’t you dare upset her,” Kai hissed.

“That’s enough. Stop fighting please.” Danji appeared in the doorway.

Luhan’s eyes immediately turned brown again. “Danji!” He was afraid she might be angry with him. But she did not show any negative reactions. Danji simply came out of her house and ran up to him. Luhan caught her in a tight embrace. “There’s nothing going on between Suzy and me, I swear. There never has been anything between us. She might be in love with me, but I never returned her feelings to her.”

“I know. Tao came to explain to me that she was here for another reason,” Danji murmured.

Luhan pulled back. “Tao?”

She nodded. *Remind me to thank him.* He held her in his arms again.

Kai was obviously not happy, but he was someone who locked up his true emotions tightly. He would not expose his jealousy and anguish so easily. “You better treat her right before I play superhero again.” Kai shot him a look and left.

*Don’t worry. You won’t have to.* Luhan gently pulled away. “Come on. It’s cold. Let’s go inside.” He took her hand and led them into her house.

----------------------------------------

Danji and Luhan settled in her bed. They talked quietly as they cuddled.

“So…are the, um, foxes gone now?” She asked.

“I think so. As soon as they left our cabin, I came to see you,” Luhan frowned. He could never be too cautious with Suzy. She left one moment and then appeared again the next. She was an unpredictable fox.

“I see. How do you two know each other?” Danji asked.

“Our pack just happened to run across her skulk. Nothing dramatic. It was a simple coincidence that simply ended up into something more,” Luhan shrugged.

Danji glanced up at him. “Did you…ever have feelings for her?”

“Oh God no, Danji. That’s just wrong. Even before I met you, I only had eyes, ears, and heart for you. No other woman came into my mind at all,” Luhan stated.

“Hmm…” Danji nodded against his chest.

Luhan studied her expression. He could see a shadow of doubt on her face. “Danji, the thing about wolves is,” He started. “They are not able to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter