Ch. 8

The Exchange Student

thanks for all the comments guys, i appreciate it !! keep commenting please ^^
i decided to update today and do my homework later OTL im bad ;~~~;

cont.

i stared up at him, confused.
"but..." i started to say.

he covered my mouth with his hand. "But nothing. You. That's all I want. Ok? Understand?"

I nodded slowly and he took his hand off my mouth and helped me up.
I gulped. "So...Ginny..."

He shook his head. "She won't leave me alone! And when I told her I liked someone else, she became worse! I think she's stalking me!"

I smiled slightly. He didn't like Ginny. My worst fears weren't true.
"Ahh, what a relief. " I said.

He giggled and said, "Were you jealous?" taking my hand into his.

I felt my face become hot as I turned red. "No..."

He became serious. "Well I was. Of the guy you were dancing with."

I shook my head. "I don't even know him, Tae"

He nodded. "Okay. Just don't do that again. I don't trust people with you."

I blushed. He really cared about me. I couldn't believe this was happening so quickly though. A minute ago I was ignoring him and mad, and now he's being romantic. How could things change so quickly? But i liked it.

 

day 15

a few days later, I went biking with Taemin in the cliffs by my house. There was barely anyone there, so we biked as fast as we could, racing and having fun. It was nice to feel the wind in my hair while being able to look over at him and see him smiling at me.

We had raced multiple times, and I had lost all of them. This time I was determined.

"Taemin-ah, I am going to beat you ok?"

He shot me a glare, then a smirk, "it's on, girlfriend. GO!"

Shocked by the word he had just called me, I started off late and he was way ahead. I had to make up some ground. But did he really just call me girlfriend? Did he mean, I was his girlfriend? Or was it just something you say, like dude or guy?

I peddled faster, soon catching up and passing him. I turned around to see him far behind now, and I laughed. "Hahaha told you I would beat you!" I said "And look I'm almost to the fini-" suddenly I hit something hard and my bike went flying forward, flipping in the air. I let go of it and fell hard to the ground, and it landed on top of me. Unable to move, I lay there for a moment in shock. What had just happened? Soon I heard Taemin rushing over.

"Are you ok?" he said frantically. "Oh my gosh I didn't even see that tree stump!" He looked me in the eyes and pulled the bike off, shaking me. "Say something! Are you okay?" He took my hands and I saw tears in his eyes.

"I'm okay..." I said, and then everything went black.

 

ahh did you like this chapter? :) what do you think taemin means when he says girlfriend? :)