ch. 4

The Exchange Student

day 11

Kissing Taemin seemed like ages ago, and I was still in awe about it. We had kissed again, that night before bed, but then, since I was busy, we hadn't talked since.

It was night time, and I was going to a party with my friends. I wasn't excited about it , because the party was at a girl's house who wasn't a good friend of mine, but my friends wanted me to come.

Taemin looked sad. "You're leaving again? We haven't hung out since.."

I felt bad for him so I invited him along. "You wanna come?"

His face lit up "Oh, really?" He said, looking at me with those bright big eyes.

"If you want" I said, smiling at him.

He hugged me tight and said "Thank you! This will be fun! Now I can meet your friends!"

Suddenly I was nervous. How would I introduce him? He wasn't my boyfriend....but I can't just say "This is the kid from Korea who's staying in my house." But what if he thought we were dating. Then just saying "This is my friend Taemin" would offend him. Were we going out? It was just a kiss....

My thoughts became jumbled and I didn't know what to do. I decided to just say "This is Taemin."

He got ready and I drove him to the place. Ginny's house was HUGE, and there was loud music blaring. I found a few of my friends outside waiting for me. "Hey guys."

"I know you don't like Ginny but thanks for coming" said one of my friends.

I motioned next to me. "This is--"

"HI! I'm Taemin, nice to meet you." Well I guess I didn't have to worry about introductions.

After meeting everyone, I told Taemin I was going to the restroom and I would be back in a minute, and that he could just talk to my friends for awhile. He looked nervous, so I patted him on the back and said "Just be you." Was he that shy?

In the bathroom, I overheard someone outside. "Who is that cute boy she brought? He's simply gorgeouss. Ahhehehehe." Ginny's voice.

I became tense. Quickly I finished up and ran out to find him before she could, but to my dismay she was standing next to him with her arm around him.

My jealous fired in me and I tensed up, my heart pounding with anger.
I walked over, trying to remain calm. If anyone could seduce a boy in one night, it was Ginny. In my words, she was a . The worst.

"Oh hey Ginny." I said softly.

Taemin shot me a worried glance, since he had heard me and Ginny didn't get along.

"Hi. I was just talking to your friend, but, we were just leaving. I want to get him a drink." she said, then turnin to him, "Yuo would think the girl who brought you would find you something to drink, but oh well don't worry I'm here." She took his hand and guided him to the kitchen, where I saw her pour him some punch and start flirting.

My jealousy was at its limits.
He wasn't MINE to defend, but yet I felt as if she was taking something from me.
I watched them for ten minutes, then decided I was tired of it when she took his hand and made her feel her hair.

I couldn't watch any longer.

 

phewww. do you like the twist? O:
ill keep updating soon! :)
comments are always appreciated.