Ch. 14

The Exchange Student

heyy guys i edited the last chapter's beginning so please check it out ^-^ if you don't want to, it basically just says that "I" am out of crutches but in a cast now.

cont.

"I have no choice but to pair you with Ginny."

Ginny giggled and put her hand on Taemin's shoulder. "Yayy! Won't this be fun!" she laughed, winking at me.

My anger rose. I started to get up. I wanted to punch her. But as soon as I took a step I fell down because I had forgotten about my cast. It was heavy and I wasn't used to walking with it.

Taemin rushed over. "Yahh! Don't do that to me! You need to sit. Don't get up, okay?"
"Why is she even here. She can't dance." Ginny said.

Taemin glared at her, then looked at me concerningly. "Listen, it's okay. I'll try to get out of it."

"teacher-"
"No Taemin I  have made my decision. You're stuck with Ginny."

Taemin's head fell and he looked at Ginny, who was stretching, making kissy faces at him.

He cringed and started to strech himself.

Ginny seemed to leave him alone for the rest of practice. I wondered if she might do this all week. Maybe I shouldn't be so protective of Taemin. Guys don't like that anyway.

 

When we got home, I went into the kitchen. "Want some lemonade?" I asked Taemin sweetly.

"...Sure...um..."

"What is it?" I asked, handing him a cup of ice old lemonade. "You ok?"

He looked confused. "But...aren't you upset about Ginny?"

I shrugged. "What can I do about it Taemin. I know you won't do anything out of place....and I am your girlfriend, not her...so what should i be worried about?" I sighed and looked down.

He lifted my chin, smiling at me and staring into my eyes. "I love you." he said in a whisper, closing his eyes and then opening them slowly. My heart beat quickly. What did he just say? I stuttered, "I..uh.."

He took the cup from my hands and set it on the table with his, then put his hand on my mouth. "Shut up" he said teasingly.

I narrowed my eyes at him and pushed away. "And what if i don't?" i teased back.

"Well then. I'm just gonna have to make you." He bit his bottom lip and raised his eyebrows.

I my lips. "Oh? How are you going to do that?"

He grabbed my chin again, this time forcefully. Then he pulled my face quickly to his, to where our lips were just centimeters apart. He stared into my eyes. "Like this" he said, winking.

He slowly moved his lips towards mine and closed his eyes. I started to close my eyes as our lips met and we enjoyed a long kiss. His hands moved from my chin down to my waist and he let go of the kiss. "Oh" I said.

He nodded. "Now it's getting late, you should go to sleep." he said, lifting me into his arms. He carried me upstairs and set me down outside my room. "Goodnight." he whispered, ruffling my hair.

I tried to fix my hair and reached over and ruffled his. He laughed and poked my stomach. I gasped and attempted to poke him back, but he just grabbed my hand before I could. "Now go to sleep" he said, smiling.
He opened the door for me and I walked in. "Goodnight Taemin" I said sweetly, waving at him in a cute manner.

He sighed. "Night".

I closed the door and shrunk down, sitting against it. I squealed. He was so cute. I sat there thinking about him for a moment, when I realized I hadn't brushed my teeth. I got up and opened the door, and saw Taemin standing there, his back to the door, head back against it. When I opened the door, he fell in. I gasped. "What were you doing?!"

He got up and said coolly, "Oh..nothing! Just going to bed. Goodnight!" he ran down the hall into his room and shut the door quickly.

I wondered to myself, was he thinking about me as i was about him?

I giggled at the thought.

 

wahh. what do you think? ^0^