Ch. 12

The Exchange Student

i hope you don't mind, i did this one in taemins POV! :)
hope you enjoy ;)

day 30

I couldn't believe it had really been a month since coming here. The family was so kind to me, especially her. I loved spending time with her. She seemed like the only thing on my mind when I woke up and went to sleep.

I especially loved how she always looked so confused. It was cute. We had been dating for a little time now, but we enjoyed it alot. We would spend a lot of time together now.

Today I was studying in my room while she was at a friend's house. I was a little annoyed that she left me all alone, but she deserved to have some fun, especially after the incident with her leg. She was getting better, but she still had to use crutches. I tried to make it easier on her but she insisted on being independent.

Suddenly, I heard my phone buzz. I picked it up and saw that she was calling. "Hey!" I said, trying not to seem as excited as I was to talk to her.

"Taemin-ah, I need you."

I smiled, smirking to myself. I knew she would get in some sort of trouble. I loved saving her from experiences like the ones she went through seemingly every day. She almost always managed to get herself into a problem.
"For what my dear?"

"Here come to this address!" she said, naming an address.

When I arrived, it turned out to be a large house in a rich neighborhood. I knocked on the door, and the person who answered was a tall butler. I asked for her, and he gave me a piece of paper.

Taemin ahh~ go to this address now~~ kekekee ^^

She was so cute. Where was I headed now? I wondered. I followed her instructions and was taken to a bakery. I wondered what I was supposed to do here. I couldn't exactly just ask for her. I walked to the front window and saw a sign on the door.

kekke, now go heree! xoxo

Aishh, she was getting tricky. She was going to have me running across town! But, as the good boyfriend I was, I followed the instructions and ended up at my dancing studio. I shook my head, laughing. She better be in here. I walked in and called out her name, only to find, to my embarrassment, that I had interupted a dancing class.

The teacher shook her head and said "SHH!" and then gave me an envelope.

I opened it, and found one ticket to the theatre, seeing my favorite play WICKED.

I was overjoyed. I still didn't know where she was though. I looked in the envelope for more clues but all I found was a handwritten "6 o'clock, don't be late".

I smiled. She was so sweet. This was going to be the best night ever.


I was all dressed in a clean suit and tie, and I drove to the theatre to meet her. When I got there, she was hard to miss. I saw her crutches first. It was too bad she still needed those.

Then I noticed how beautiful she looked. She was wearing a short, sleeveless dress with sparkles? on it, and some black pumps that made her legs look amazing. But what I was drawn to the most was the smile on her beautiful face, and I quickly ran to her and kissed her the best I could. I wondered if I was getting better at that.

"Shall we?" she said, looking into my eyes deeply and sincerely. I put my arm around her and we walked into the theatre.

"You know, you could have just told me we were coming here today." I said to her.

"But that ruins the fun" she said, winking at me and smiling the hugest smile I have ever seen. I couldn't help but mimick it.

 

wahh that was different. writing it from his point of view was kind of hard.

what did you think though? :)