Ch. 18

The Exchange Student

cont.

We walked to the car and I started the engine. Taemin put his hand over mine before I could put the car in gear and said, 'Wait. Before we go, let's go have lunch, yeah?"

I sighed. As much as I wanted to get over him, I wanted to be his friend, too. And what harm was there in just getting some lunch. "Fine, but where will they accept a dog?"

He shrugged. "I know of a place. It's a sandwhich and soup place. Is that okay?" I nodded and we drove off.

When we got there, I noticed it was small and old. "How have you beenhere? You don't even live here."

"Your mom took me here one day when you were mad. Let's go in" he smiled and guided me inside with his hand on my back. Was this being too friendly? I worried.

When we sat down, a small Asian man came and asked what we'd like to order. Taemin quickly said he wanted a turkey sandwhich and tomato soup. He smiled at me and said, "Order now."

I was confused. "But...where are the options?"

"Just tell him what you want on your sandwhich and he'll bring it."

I ordered a ham and cheese sandwhich, without any soup.

The man left, and Taemin tied Jojo to the table with a leash. "I'm glad Jojo isn't sick or anything." he said.

"Me too" I said, smiling. Soon the food came and we began eating. I finished first, as I didn't have any soup, and was naturally a very fast eater. Taemin ate slowly, looking as though he was savoring every bite like it was his last.

He finally finished his sandwhich, and I curiously watched as he ate his soup. He looked up at me and raised his eyebrows, the spoon seductively. He closed his eyes and it again, then took another slow sip, pursing his lips and sipping slowly and quietly, then the spoon clean.

I gulped and my heartrate increased. I couldn't let him know this was . I looked away quickly, taking a deep breath. My face still turned, I turned my eyes to see him again. He was looking at me  with narrowed eyes, an evil grin and eyebrows lifted. He then took his napkin and wiped it across his lip, which he bit afterward. Then he wiped his lip again, this time with his hand, only slowly and in a y way.

I looked up, trying not to stare at him, but it was addicting.

He then took a glass of milk and sipped it, having his eyes look over the glass at me as he sipped. When he was done, he sighed romantically and closed his eyes, then set the cup down and opened them, raising an eyebrow at me. "You okay?" he asked in a husky voice.

I nodded, but I was not okay. Why was Taemin doing this again? Trying to seduce me, like he did the day in the shower?

 

keep commenting guys! ^-^ i like to know if you're enjoying it ;~~~~;
hope you like it alot.
ill update soon :)