Ch. 15

The Exchange Student

hey guys, updating again. enjoy! and please leave comments, i appreciate them all btw! :D
i love you guys!

day 36

I hadn't gone to see Taemin's practice yesterday because of a doctor's visit. The doctor said I was getting better but would need to wear the cast for a long time. I was upset about this, because it meant no running, or swinging with Taemin, or races.....

Today I went to the studio and sat in the back as usual. I watched them warm up, and then the teacher released them to work as their couples privately. Taemin and Ginny walked over towards the back. I could see them perfectly, which was to my liking.

They started to practice a dance, making up choreography and discussing song choice.

"I think we should do.... You by B2ST! It's such a cute song" Ginny said. I cringed. What was she suggesting? The lyrics, "I'm gonna make you love me"....what was that?!

Taemin dissagreed fortunately. "No, let's do something more upbeat. Hands Up by 2pm seems good."

Ginny sulked, and hit Taemin on the arm. "Oppa~~~"

Taemin opened his mouth. "what?" he said.

Ginny giggled. "Aren't you from Korea? You should know what that means." She winked. "Fine, lets go with your choice."

Taemin grabbed her shoulder. "Don't call me that."

"Why not?"

"Because...because..."

I waited. What was he trying to say? Please say something!

"I don't know." he said solemly. My stomach twisted. Did he...like it?

"Exactly!" Ginny said, grinning. "Now let's practice!"

I was upset, but I tried not to show it. After all, I didn't want to be clingy.
Taemin and Ginny started to do a dance move involving him lifting her and spinning her around his body.
I didn't like it at all, especially because she had a nice body and a cute face and what man wouldn't enjoy spinning her around him? but I kept quiet.

Soon, they were doing a pretty good dance. Many of the moves involved them touching and getting close to eachother, but I didn't say anything. They were mostly Ginny's suggestions anyways, and who could argue with her?

Soon they picked the ending pose. He would lean her back almost to the ground, with her arm around his neck and her leg in the air. It looked good, but I didn't like the way she looked at him when they practiced it.

After a long time practicing that one move, Ginny said,  "Alright one more time and then we can move on, okay oppa?"

Taemin turned red. "Alright." he agreed. What was he doing? Did he enjoy her teasing? Jealousy grew inside me and almost consumed me but I kept put. I didn't want to interfere with his learning...nor did I want to get into nasty business with Ginny.

"Taemin ah, let's go!" she said, and she spun around, he grabbed her, leaned her back, and her foot shot into the air. Only this time, she slipped and he caught her, her arms around his neck, this time BOTH of them. Their faces were too close. I couldn't take this. I started to get up, when suddenly Ginny leaned in even closer. WHAT IS SHE DOING?!!!? I couldn't take it. But before I could say anything...

Ginny kissed Taemin. Not on the cheek, not on the head, but the lips. She kissed him hard, inserting her tongue and surprising him so much to where he didn't stop the kiss until a few seconds later, when he suddenly picked her up to standing position and touched his lips.

I bit my lip, trying not to cry. Taemin turned around to see me, and I blinked a few times, then grabbed my stuff and hobbled out of the studio.

ahhh :'( i prolly wouldve cried if i were her...