Ch. 20

The Exchange Student

cont.

We squealed and thus the water fight began.

Taemin took the hose and put his hand over it, spraying me with ice cold water. I shivered as it ran down my back and in my hair. I wiped my eyes and looked at him. He was smiling, birght eyed, and he looked like he was enjoying himself.

I had to take revenge. I grabbed a sponge and dipped it in the soapy water we were using for Jojo, throwing it at Taemin. it hit his chest perfectly, falling slowly down his abs and onto the ground, leaving soapy water on his chest, running down into his pants. He gasped and said, "I'm gonna get you for this!" He picked up the sponge and ran over at me.

I ran away, screaming, but he got close and he sqeezed the soapy sponge over my head. I felt bubbles and cold water fall into my hair and down my onepeice bathing suit into my shorts. I screamed from the sudden icy impact, and felt myself shiver more. I turned around to face him, soap in my eyes, and could barely see. I did see the hose, so I grabbed it from his hand and used it against him, soaking him with the cold water.

He squealed cutely, bouncing up and down as reaction to being hit with water. Then, I saw him coming at me, so I wiped my eyes to see him better while walking forward at him with my weapon, the hose. When I did, I opened my eyes clearly and bumped right into him, causing us to both be hit by the water from the hose. He dropped the sponge upon impact, throwing it in front of him.

As I tried to put more distance between the two of us, I stepped on the sponge, almost slipping. Taemin reached out his arm and grabbed mine, keeping me balanced. "Whoaaa, be careful" he said, "Wouldnt want ANOTHER broken leg."

I laughed, "Thanks"

He smiled, "No problem. Look at you, you're soaked! Your hair is completely wet!"

"Yours too!" I exclaimed, watching him as he shook it out. When he did, droplets of water hit my face. "Hey!" I said.

"Sorry" he smiled and ruffled my hair, then glanced around and said, "Where'd Jojo go?"

I panicked. "Jojo!" I screamed, looking around frantically. I turned to see Jojo laying on the porch peacefully, fast asleep. "When did he get there?" I laughed.

Taemin shrugged. "I dunno. Now let's get cleaned up, you're an absolute mess."

I hit him playfully and he walked me inside with his hand on my back, guiding me upstairs. "That was fun." he said happily. "Here you shower first." he found me a towel and handed it to me caringly. I nodded, thanked him and went to take a shower, where I noticed that I couldn't stop smiling.

 

ahhh. i love water fights ^---^