Ch. 23

The Exchange Student

day 52

Because of recent events, my mother didn't allow Taemin or me to go outside of the house without her. It became miserable, even if it had only been about 2 days. It meant parent supervision at all times, and it meant Taemin and I couldn't be alone.

"Mom...why are you being like this? It's not our fault..."

"You know very well why. It was dangerous for you to go out at that time of night anyway. And Taemin could have drowned! Do you think I want something like that to happen again?"

I sighed. "No..."

"Good. Then listen up. Today, you can go out. But I'm coming with you, and I get to choose where we go."

I groaned. "Where are we going then?"

My mother smiled and said, "The zoo."

I cringed. "What? But the zoo...I mean...that's fun when you're a kid...or on a date...but I'm grown up!"

"Then be more responsible. Getting on a boat with a stranger driving at night is not responsible. We're going to the zoo. I have a free pass for a day from a friend. So we're going. Understand?" She walked away.

When Taemin heard the news, he reacted differently. "Wahh! This is so exciting! This will be fun!" he said, tickling me while we sat on the couch in the living room.

"What are you talking about? Mom's going to be there, for one thing. And for another thing, it's boring!"

"Ya. Stop this. We can still have fun." he winked.

"Oh yeah? How's that?"

"You'll see." he grinned mischeviously and got up. "Let's go get ready then!" he ran upstairs.


"Here we are! The zoo. Fresh air, nice weather, and nice animals to look at." My mother's enthusiasm irked me.

Taemin was smiling and breathing in the air, looking around curiously. "Where are we going first?" he asked my mom.

"I thought maybe we'd go look at the monkey house. I love monkeys!" My mother so happily answered.

Taemin nodded, hooked arms with me, and we began walking. My mother followed quickly, pushing in between us and hooking her arms with both of ours. "Look at us, a nice little family." she said, laughing.

I rolled my eyes and stole a look at Taemin, who was rolling his too. He looked back at me and we gave eachother an annoyed look. Soon Taemin said, "Ah! There it is!"

Inside, my mother was busy reading about the history of a chimpanzee. Taemin put his face against the glass and waved at one. It came running over and it hit its hand on the other side of the glass, right where Taemin's face was.

Taemin jumped back, startled. "Ya! You punk!" he said, pretending to hit the animal. I laughed.

"Calm down. " I said.

"Did you see what he just did to me?" he said playfully, pointing to the monkey.
I nodded. "Whatever are we going to do about it?"
"I say..." Taemin said, taking my hand. "I say...."

"What?"

Taemin looked at my mother, then back at me. "I say we get out of here while your mom isn't paying attention!" he took my hand and pulled me out of the monkey house, sneaking me around people and looking back at my mom, making sure she wasn't following. She was busy looking at maps of the locations of different species of monkey lived.

Soon we were out of the monkey house. "Where to now?" Taemin said, squeezing my hand. I grinned.

"Taemin ah...we're going to be in such trouble!"

"Shh. That's the fun of it." He kissed my hand in his and said, "Quickly before she notices we're gone! Let's go visit the cats."

And with that, we ran off.


"Aish, just turn your phone off." Taemin said, "That's like the 10th time she's tried to call us."

"She must be worried though...we just dissappeared..."

"Fine, answer then." Taemin said, rolling his eyes. I turned my phone off. "Nah, let's just enjoy ourselves. Are you hungry? Let's find something to eat." I took his hand and started to walk.

"Ya...you're so cute.." he said. I smiled but kept walking, ignoring it. "Did you hear me? Hmm?" he said, pinching my cheek. "Hmm? DId you?"

"Ya, stop it" I said, hitting his hand away.

He giggled. "Aigo~ so cute..."

"Stop it!" I said, teasing him.

"But you are~"

I pouted. "Taemin ahh..."

He put his arm around my shoulder and said, "Listen." I turned to look at him to listen and he planted a kiss on my lips. I felt him smile as he kissed me, and I closed my eyes. Soon he moved his hands to my hips and pulled me close, and then the kiss became deeper. I felt my heartrate increase and my body went limp as he let his tongue battle with mine.

Finally, needing to breathe, we let eachother go and he took my hand again, starting to walk.

"W-What...did you want to say?"

He giggled. "Nothing, I just wanted you to look at me so I could do that."

 

keke theres a kiss ;D
hope its not getting boring T-T"