ch. 5

The Exchange Student

cont.

I couldn't watch any longer. I began walking toward the kitchen, and when Ginny saw me she immediately started to flirt more obvious. She touched his hair and his arms and she was extremely close to him.

My rage was building. I hated her. I stopped where I was, almost at the kitchen, standing there, watching.

How could she do that to my--

wait. Was he enjoying it? I examined his face, and he was smiling and laughing shyly, covering his mouth as he always does. My heart dropped and my mouth opened slightly. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Did he like her?

She looked at me again and made a face, then smirked and grabbed Taemin by the arm, hooking his to hers and walked off. Where were they going? I decided to follow them discreetly.

When I did, they went outside to her pool, where there was a table and some chairs. I saw them sit down, her with her legs crossed next to him, with her arm around him. He sipped his drink nervously and looked around awkwardly. Maybe he didnt like her.

But then she grabbed his cheek and leaned in and kissed him. I turned away. I couldn't watch. I ran back to my friends who saw my flustered face and asked what was wrong.

"Nothing...." I replied, trying to maintain composure.

They shrugged it off and took me to the game room, where there was apparently a really cute guy they wanted me to meet. Now that Taemin was with Ginny, I decided to flirt like no other. And he was cute. The guy's name was Aaron, and he was tall and lean. He started to talk to me, and we got into deep conversation, but all I could think about was Taemin. Suddenly the guy grabbed my hips and started to dance with me. There was loud music playing.

I decided to have fun and forget about Taemin, so I danced. Then, out of the corner of my eye I noticed Taemin standing there. He looked dumbfounded. I looked at him, sighed, and looked away. When I looked again, he was gone.

After a few hours I found Taemin again, Ginny sitting with him on the sofa with her arm on his leg. He looked down. Maybe he was tired.

I went to him and said "Taemin-ah, we have to go now."

He jumped up quickly, said a polite goodbye to Ginny and started to leave. "You can't leave yet!" She screeched, grabbing his arm and pulling him to her. "We've gotta dance!"

"Taemin--" I started to say

"I'll take you home, ok? Have fun, don't be a loser like her and leave early."

I was nervous about this. This couldn't happen.

He looked at me, gave a smirk and grabbed Ginny's waist "Sure, okay." He said, spinning her around dancing. "Bye" he said to me.

 

aishh, don't you hate Ginny?
anyways i dont really like this chapter.

what do you think will happen next? :)