Chapter 41

Forever

Author’s POV:

 

With much persuasion and reasoning, Jessica somehow got Kris to agree to the full checkup. But with that said, it didn’t mean that Kris was okay with everything. The husband was literally glaring a hole through Donghae’s head the entire time. Kris was on high alert and it was to the point where he got the doctor obviously agitated.

 

The weigh-in and blood pressure exam went well and as normal as it could be. Only when it came to the pelvis exam did things start to get into red zones. Things would only go worse from here. A pelvis exam consisted of Jessica undressing completely and changed into a gown, only to have the doctor touch and feel around her private area to check if her reproductive organs are healthy. One could only imagine how flared up Kris was during the exam.

 

“I’m going to stick my fingers in and then I’ll insert a speculum in.” Doctor Lee raised a metal instrument up in his hand. “All this is going to do is to spread your walls so I can see inside.”

 

Jessica only nodded her head as she lay on the heighted chair, feeling a bit awkward and uncomfortable about this. Of course, Donghae is only a doctor and wouldn’t harm her. Kris was on the edge of his seat right next to Jessica, ready to pounce on the obstetrician if he in any way touches Jessica with another mindset other than to check her health.

 

“I want you to relax as much as you can. When I insert my fingers or the speculum in, you might want to close your legs or even tense up. While it may be instinctive to clamp down, I want you to relax because it’ll much more comfortable for you.” Donghae instructed, knowing what’s best for situations like these.

 

Doing so, Jessica took in a deep breath and sighed out. The obstetrician then lifted the thin blanket up and folded it over her hips before he rolled his chair closer and began peering down at Jessica’s private area. Kris immediately tipped his chin up, giving off an intimidating aura and expression. Why did he agree to let his wife have this checkup? Now there’s a man that’s sitting face to face with Jessica’s womanhood. A set of eyes that were not supposed to see it. Kris was supposed to be the only man ever to see Jessica’s area.

 

Once doctor Lee started to touch around her private area with his gloved finger, Jessica flinched at the contact. Kris only cracked his neck after seeing his wife’s reaction. Donghae peeked up for a second at the sound to see Kris sending death glares his way. Boy did Kris want to murder the obstetrician right at that very moment.

 

Jessica wiggled her toes on the footrest stirrups. It was completely weird to have someone other than Kris touch her down there. It felt wrong and awkward, but it was only a check up and there was nothing wrong with that.

 

Donghae finished examining the outside. “I’m going to insert my fingers now.” He notified Jessica to let her prepare.

 

Feeling the intrusion of the foreign fingers, Jessica tensed up and stilled in her chair. She squirmed around a bit as the doctor continued to move his finger in her. Her hands gripped onto the armrests at the discomfort.

 

Kris immediately stood up and towered over Donghae. The chair he sat on had scraped on the floor as it was being pushed back. His hand ran through his hair in frustration. A look of obvious disapproving anger on Kris’ face, as he didn’t like where the obstetrician’s fingers were.

 

“I’m just doing my job, Mr. Wu.” Donghae didn’t seem intimidated by Kris’ tall stature.

 

Jessica reached out and grabbed Kris’ hand and gave him a small reassuring nod. “It’s okay, Kris. I swear.”

 

With a small tug from Jessica, Kris unwillingly backed up a few steps and had his anger boil up even higher in silence. When Jessica rubbed her thumb over his finger in soothing motions, Kris brought their intertwined hands up and gave her soft hands a peck. His fingers twiddled her wedding ring, tracing the diamond with testing patience.

 

“I’m going to put the speculum in now. It may be a bit cold at first, but I want you to stay as relaxed as you can.” Donghae was in the midst of doing his job seriously, not fazed by Kris’ scaring eyes that were constantly making him intimidated yet annoyed, especially with Kris’ actions. “After I put it in, I’m going to feel around for the size and shape of your reproductive organs. Don’t forget to take deep breaths.”

 

Jessica’s eyes widened when she felt herself stretch with the help of the cold metal instrument. Wow, this is awkward. She tried to concentrate on slow deep, calming breaths, despite the fact that there’s a gloved hand poking around her insides and pelvis area.

 

“Everything seems normal and regular…” Donghae stated with a serious face as he kept pressing his fingers inside Jessica.

 

“No .” Kris’ words were sharp like knifes. “Now get your hand out of my wife. She was fine to begin with.”

 

Donghae only concentrated on his job and after one final poke, he retracted his hand out. Kris was starting to get on his final nerves with his comments and actions. He understood why Kris was reacting this way, but he was only doing his job. Jeez, married men can be such a pain in the for doctors like him. The cons of being a male obstetrician…

 

Grabbing a small wooden popsicle stick, Donghae proceeded with his exam. “I’m going to lightly scrape the inner walls for the pap smear. It’ll determine if you have any sort of cervical cancer or not. You’ll get results in a few weeks after we examine the sample under a microscope.” He spoke as he did so.

 

Kris had quiet down after doctor Lee had spoken. A pap smear wasn’t so bad now that he knew what it was checking for. Of course it’ll determine Jessica’s health, but the fact that a male doctor was doing all of this made him ticked off.

 

“Well, Jessica…” Donghae started as he flipped the blanket over her legs after removing the speculum and set the chair back to its original state. “Your organs are healthy and your uterus is a good size for birth. Everything is normal and regular.”

 

“Great. Is this exam over now?” Kris was nowhere near sarcastic, draping his jacket over Jessica to cover her up because the gown didn’t seem secure enough for him.

 

“We still have the exam and the ultrasound.” Donghae stated, tossing away his latex gloves and thoroughly washing his hands.

 

Kris rolled his eyes and lost even more patience for the doctor. “Her s are fine, I’ve known from experience.”

 

Jessica’s eyes flew open wide and her jaw dropped. Her hands instinctively draped Kris’ jacket over her clothed chest as she scrunched her seat. There he goes again…spluttering out such blunt words.

 

“Mr. Wu, if you are uncomfortable with me doing this exam, then there is another solution.” Donghae didn’t want to deal with a bothersome Kris again during another exam. “I can teach you how to do this exam.”

 

Kris’ eyebrows arched in interest. “You couldn’t have told me this earlier?” he scoffed, now knowing that the obstetrician didn’t even have to touch Jessica.

 

“Well, not for the pelvic exam, as that’s too difficult and dangerous for anyone except a doctor to do.” Donghae reasoned. “But yes, a exam is simple and easy. If you want, you can do the examination for me, but only on one condition. You have to do exactly what I say.”

 

“Of course I’ll do it.” Kris agreed without a second thought, an immediate smile on his face. Anything to not have the doctor touch Jessica in her private areas.

 

“Are you okay with this, Jessica?” Donghae asked, being on a first name basis with Jessica. “I’m sure you’ll feel more comfortable about it.”

 

Jessica willingly nodded her head. “Of course.” She felt much more comfortable having her own husband touching her instead of some other doctor. “Just as long as you don’t fool around, Kris.” She gave her husband a warning look, knowing he might just become a ert while doing this.

 

“Don’t worry, baby. Not when there’s someone else in the room.” Kris smirked, with a knowing glint of what she was talking about.

 

Jessica only groaned in embarrassment and hid her face under Kris’ jacket. Why did he have to say that in front of her doctor? “I’m sorry Doctor Lee…” she mumbled.

 

Donghae only chuckled. “That’s okay. It’s completely normal for me, considering that I work with couples almost on an everyday basis.”

 

“Are we going to start this exam?” Kris was somewhat excited. His mood had drastically skyrocketed up.

 

“Someone’s attitude and mood had changed.” Jessica commented, peeking up from the jacket.

 

Kris grinned happily, almost like a kid. “Of course, because I get to touch you.” His eye smile showed and only made Jessica look at him with a small grin even if she didn’t want to.

 

“Alright Mr. Wu.” Donghae grabbed his clipboard and scooted his chair. “If you could please wash your hands thoroughly with soap, please.”

 

Kris followed his ordered and after doing so, he also sat on a rolling chair and glided right next to Jessica. “Hello there, Mrs. Wu. I’m going to be doing your exam today.” The smirk on his face only told her that Kris was definitely going to have fun during this exam. “If you could please remove that lovely jacket off your chest.”

 

Jessica realized that she basically just accepted Doctor Lee’s request to have Kris openly her. Her husband was definitely going to take advantage of this, considering how erted he could get. “Don’t have too much fun there, Doctor Wu.” She unwillingly removed the jacket off of her, leaving her only with a gown over her.

 

“Alright,” Donghae pressed a button and adjusted the chair that Jessica was sitting on so she would lie flat on her back. “Mr. Wu, if you could put your hand under your wife’s gown.”

 

Kris had an overjoyed expression on his face as he more than willing slid his hand under the top half of the gown and cupped her left . Jessica quickly flinched.

 

“Why are your hands so cold?” Jessica frowned, only to freeze in place. Oh god, her peak did not just harden due to his touch.

 

“Sorry, washed my hands with cold water.” Kris only replied coolly, knowing what was going on as he felt her reaction faster than she did.

 

Jessica gave him a glare under her fake smile. Behave. Now is not the time and place to be doing this, Kris.

 

“Now Jessica, if you could put your arms behind your head while Kris checks your tissue.” Donghae noted, changing to first name basis, as he felt more comfortable with a smiling Kris. “Kris, you’ll gently start to press your fingers down from anywhere about an inch under her up to the collarbone. You’re feeling for any unusual or painful areas or for a dominant lump. A dominant lump in the is any lump that is new, larger, harder, or different in any other way from other lumps or the rest of the tissue.” He informed. “Of course, Jessica, if you feel any pain, please let us know.”

 

“Got it~” Kris chimed, a little mischievous grin hanging on his lips.

 

Slowly but surely, Kris began to seriously palpate his fingers over her to seek for any bumps. Jessica started to relax, knowing that her husband wouldn’t be trying to do anything suggestive.

 

“Anything hurt?” Kris asked with pure concern as he was slowly pressing his way up to her collarbone.

 

Jessica only shook her head. “Nope.”

 

“That’s good.” Donghae noted. “Did you feel anything near her collarbone, Kris?”

 

“No.” Just the need to mark her.

 

“Good.” Donghae commented, smiling back at Kris. “Now if you could press on her to check for any discharge.”

 

“Sure.” Kris perked up, as Donghae muttered that he needed a pen from the drawer.

 

As Doctor Lee’s back was turned to retrieve a pen, Kris rolled his finger on Jessica’s peak. Jessica responded with a light airy gasp and her back arching up to press against his hand. Her eyes widened and she bit her lip. Kris only smirked and rolled his finger over again. Jessica couldn’t help her bodily reactions as her peak was becoming more and more erect. Oh my god.

 

“Okay, got a pen.” Donghae rolled his chair back in a flash, making Jessica silently freak out.

 

Kris only stayed calm as if he did not just turn his wife on. “No discharge.” He grinned normally.

 

“Good.” Donghae busily scribbled on his clipboard. “Now if you could check her underarms for any swollen glands. You just press lightly on the area near her .”

 

Due to the crinkle and oversized gown, Doctor Lee was unable to see what exactly was going on with Kris’ hands, but he trusted Kris enough considering that he cares so much about Jessica. Kris of course used this situation to his advantage.

 

“Checking for bumps in her underarm area…” Kris voiced as he moved his hand.

 

Pressing down on her peak with his thumb, his middle and ring finger searched for any bumps near her underarm. Boy, was Jessica trying her best to maintain her facial expression. This kind of action is killing her, knowing that they shouldn’t even be doing with, especially with a doctor sitting right in front of them. But it was so…enticing, exciting even.

 

“No bumps.” Kris his lips as he stared straight at her, driving Jessica even more insane.

 

“Now check her neck for any swollen lymph nodes. It’s near her jaw and ear. A little underneath.” Donghae demonstrated as he pointed his fingers on his own neck.

 

“Okay.” Kris took his hand out from underneath Jessica’s gown.

 

Jessica internally let out a sigh of relief, knowing that Kris wouldn’t be doing anything with her chest anymore. Boy was she extremely right now.

 

“Neck, right?” Kris’ slim fingers caressed her neck and jaw.

 

“Yes, you just gently press down on her lymph nodes to see if they’re swelling or bumpy-like.” Donghae nodded his head as he watched Kris press his fingers gently around Jessica’s neck. “Hold on one second…this pen lost ink…” he muttered, having to roll his chair back towards the drawers and cabinets.

 

Kris glanced back, noticing that the doctor’s back was turned towards them yet again. When he reverted his attention back to Jessica, she looked as if she was going to lecture him. And she was going to, until Kris dove his lips onto her neck. He swiped his tongue over her neck, making her eyes droop till they are hooded. Her chin tilted up as Kris placed a wet kiss in the exact same place he . Her body was about to fly forward to press herself onto him.

 

Hearing the rolling of the chair again, Jessica’s eyes widened up and looked as if she was normally going through an exam. But then there’s Kris…uh oh. Kris was basically attacking her neck with his lips.

 

Donghae’s face contorted into a weird look, as if he was going to say something about Kris. Jessica’s heart pounded against her ribcage, knowing they’d be found out any second now.

 

“These are the lymph nodes right?” Kris’ voice mumbled against her skin, as his fingers pressed down on her neck. “Just seeing if I got it correct.” He cleanly saved the situation from looking anything like it really was.

 

“Yes they are.” Donghae grinned, no sign of suspicion at all.

 

“No swelling or bumps.” Kris answered coolly, leaning away from Jessica’s neck. He grinned and pecked her lips in a small second, making Jessica yearn for more. She made it evident with the small pout that formed on her lips when he pulled away.

 

“Alright, that concludes with our exam.” Donghae nodded. “Everything seems to be perfectly well.” Except the fact that Jessica was feeling extremely stimulated. “Well done, Kris. You’re not such a bad doctor.”

 

Yeah, right, Jessica thought.

 

“I’ll get the pap smear to get tested and we’ll start the ultrasound soon.” Donghae patted Kris’ shoulder and stood up from his seat. “I’ll come back in around ten to fifteen minutes to move you two to the ultrasound room. In the meantime, you may get dressed Jessica.”

 

“Thank you~” Both Jessica and Kris chimed, all smiles and waves as Doctor Lee walked out of the room and shut the door behind him.

 

“Wu Yifan, you are so in trouble when we get home.” Jessica immediately stated, lecturing the beyond happy man.

 



{Author's Note}: I've gotten a lot of comments...thank you! ^^ Oho~ The ride is just getting started. Be prepared my friends. 

Thank you for upvoting, you lovely readers! 
krissica_myungzy
JJ_Jennivine
SoshiPrincess