Chapter 12

Forever

 

Author’s POV:

 

“Kris, stop. There are people in the house.” Jessica tried to stop Kris from ravishing her neck with his lips.

 

Momentarily stopping his actions, Kris looked up at his wife’s eyes. “You got yourself into this, baby.” He smirked, placing a quick kiss on her lips before returning back to her neck.

 

Jessica pouted, this time not liking the fact that Kris was sticking to his words. After having him agree to let the three boys sleepover, Kris had told her that she owed him. Obviously, having his way would only make it up to him.

 

“Why can’t we just do it another time? I don’t want anyone to hear.” She twiddled with Kris’ golden hair, still trying to stop him from getting his way.

 

“Another time? Meaning after the weekend where I have to be away from you for two days?” Kris quirked up an eyebrow. “I’m not willing to wait that long.”

 

Jessica retreated, remembering that wouldn’t be seeing each other for two days. It seems that Kris still doesn’t recall his upcoming birthday. Sigh, how can my angry bird be so forgetful of himself?

 

Regardless, the wife decided to let her husband get his way tonight. Tugging down the waistband of her shorts, Kris connected their lips and evaded her cavern with his tongue at the same time. After successfully ridding her of her shorts, his hand glided up and under her tank top. Not long after, he lifted her top off her head and only left her in her undergarments.

 

Without fail, Kris’ hands traced her flat tummy, not forgetting to feel every curve of her body. Trailing his lips down her chest, he left wet kisses vertically until he reached her stomach. Pinning her down by her hips, Kris’ tongue darted out to dip into her navel. Diverting his eyes towards her heaving chest, he didn’t move away without placing a sensual kiss on her favored tummy.

 

Having his hand slide towards her back, his fingers latched onto the clasp in the back of her bra. His mouth lingering around right below her collarbone, ready to devour her chest once he gets rid of the lacy fabric in the way.

 

As soon as his finger was about to unlatch the clasp, the door abruptly flung open. Jessica’s body jolted in shock and Kris pulled away to see who had barged in the middle of their heated session.

 

“Hyung! There’s big spider in my room!” Tao’s dark figure exclaimed at the door.

 

Kris groaned and flopped right next to his wife on the bed. Jessica cautiously kept the duvet over her body. Thank god the light wasn’t or else who knows how awkward things would be.

 

Tao didn’t seem to notice the atmosphere and continued his scared whining. “Hyung! Kill it for me! It’s scaring me! It’s stares at me when I try to sleep!”

 

“It’s just a stupid bug Tao. You can kill it.” Kris sighed, sitting up on the bed.

 

“B-But it has eight legs! It stares deep into my soul! I can’t! Just get rid of it!” Tao complained, jumping up and down in a tired state. “I just want to sleep!”

 

Kris was not in the mood, especially with his lower region in full heated throttle. “Then just sleep and forget about the spider.” He just wanted to get back to relishing his Jessica.

 

“Hyung~ Please? Just this once! It’s scary!” Tao pleaded, his voice evident that he was scared of a petty bug.

 

“Tao, you’re a grown man, just kill it.” Kris raked his hand through his hair.

 

Just as Tao was about to complain again, Jessica spoke up. “Kris, just get rid of it for him. It’ll get things done faster.” She gave him a patient smile.

 

“Fine,” Kris sighed. “Go find the stupid bug and I’ll be right there.” He ordered Tao who then skipped out of the room quickly.

 

Slipping out of bed, Kris pulled on a pair of sweats over his shorts. Grabbing a couple sheets of tissue on the way out, Kris was determined to kill the darn bug and then come back to have his private time with Jessica with the door locked.

 

“Where is this stupid thing?” Kris asked once he arrived into Tao’s guest room.

 

“Right there.” Tao pointed to the wall.

 

Once Kris’ eyes landed on the spider, he scoffed before eying the scared panda. “Seriously? That thing is the size of a peanut.”

 

“It’s still scary! Just kill it already!” Tao frowned.

 

Shaking his head, Kris walked up toward the wall and smacked the ball of tissue over the spider, killing it in one go. Wrapping the dead bug within the tissue in one swift movement, Kris made sure to wipe the wall as well with the remaining tissue.

 

“Happy now?” Kris waved the tissue in front of Tao’s face, which effectively freaked him out.

 

“Just throw it away!! Better yet, flush it down the toilet!” The panda flailed, shooing him towards the bathroom.

 

Kris rolled his eyes before trailing towards the bathroom and throwing it into the toilet bowl. Pressing down the metal handle, he flushed it and then proceeding to wash his hands at the sink. When he made his way out of the bathroom, Kris saw Tao already tucking himself back in bed.

 

“Don’t bother me anymore about a stupid bug.” Kris made his way towards the door.

 

“Thanks hyung!” Tao waved at Kris until the door shut.

 

Kris strode back towards his bedroom, making sure to shut and lock the door before sliding back into bed next to his wife. When he turned to face Jessica, he saw that she had her eyes shut, but fluttered open as soon as he sat on the bed.

 

“You’re back.” Jessica gave a small tired smile.

 

A frown formed on Kris’ face. “You’re tired.”

 

Jessica blinked droopily before rubbing her eyes. She shook her head. “I’m okay.”

 

Kris scrunched up his eyebrows in worry. “Let’s just continue this after the weekend then.” He planted a chaste kiss on her lips before letting her snuggle onto his chest.

 



 

 

 

“Bye Noona! Thanks for the sleepover!” Sehun embraced Jessica with his cute smile written all over his face. “See you Monday.” He whispered secretly in his noona’s ear.

 

Jessica nodded her head, “Bye Sehunnie. Have fun at Kai’s sleepover.” She waved as Sehun ran into the house.

 

“Noona~” Tao pouted, about to give Jessica a hug, but Luhan suddenly pops out of nowhere and wraps Jessica in a tight embrace. “Hey! Get in line!”

 

“Thanks for letting us sleepover!” Luhan thanked Jessica. “We’ll be sure to keep Kris out of your way.” He whispered, not letting Kris hear.

 

Giving him a grateful grin, Jessica ruffled his pink hair. “Just don’t beat Kris up during the sleepover.” She laughed playfully.

 

“I can’t promise that.” Luhan remarked playfully before waving goodbye and stepping into the house after Sehun.

 

“Tao,” Jessica called the still pouting panda over. “It’s your turn now, no one is going to bother you.”

 

“Noona, don’t you want to sleepover with us?” Tao questioned, squishing his noona in a bear hug.

 

“I can’t,” she gave Tao a knowing look. “Plus, it wouldn’t be right to go to a guys sleepover.”

 

Tao’s lips formed an o shape as he remembered the reason behind this sleepover in the first place. Jessica was preparing a surprise birthday party for Kris. Kai had informed all the boys and they were all part of the plan.

 

“Okay then…see you later noona!” the panda unwillingly bid his goodbye, trudging his way into the house at a rather slow speed.

 

After sending off the boys, Kris pinned his forehead onto Jessica’s, encircling his arms around her waist as well. “You sure you’re going to be okay over the weekend?”

 

Jessica nodded her head. “I’ll be okay. Fany is staying with me, remember?”

 

Not long after Jessica and Kris had moved out from their shared house with Tiffany and Tao, Kai had actually gotten persuaded by Tiffany to move in. Tiffany and Kai had been together for years now and it was just time to move things along. Apparently Kai had taken over Jessica’s room from before and even rearranged everything to the point where he had to repaint the room.

 

Since Kai is holding his sleepover in the house and Tiffany had to help Jessica, things just seemed to fit in place if Tiffany switched places with Kris. While the guys had their sleepover, Jessica, Tiffany and the rest of the girls would be having their own secret one as well.

 

“Maybe I should just cancel and stay with my wife for the weekend instead.” Kris was going to miss his Jessica for sure.

 

Jessica gave him a playful glare. “We made a deal!” she hit his chest lightly.

 

Kris pursed his lips, forming a pout. He hoped to win Jessica over with his supposed cute face that his wife could never resist. Seeing that Jessica grinned joyously and lightly pinched his cheeks, Kris got his hopes up.

 

“I’m still not letting you cancel.” Jessica smiled, crushing her husband’s hopes in one go.

 

Placing a kiss on his still pouting lips, Jessica hoped to ease the rejection. “You could at least stay for a while.” Kris reasoned, throwing his arm around her shoulders as they walked closer towards the house.

 

“That ruins the point of having a guys sleepover. I’m sure that if I stay, I’d probably never leave.” Jessica was sure that Kris was going to somehow pull some strings to make her stay overnight with him.

 

“That’s the point.” Kris grinned mischievously, getting a nudge from Jessica’s elbow.

 

“Hey guys!” Tiffany and Kai appeared at the front door, both in smiles.

 

 “Fany, are you ready to go?” Jessica asked her best friend.

 

Tiffany nodded her head with her signature eye smile, as Kai held up her duffle bag. Being the gentleman that he was, Kai escorted his girlfriend towards the car and even helped place her bag into the car. Bidding his eye smiling redhead goodbye, Kai placed a longing kiss on Tiffany lips. The couple had a small chat; mainly having Tiffany warning Kai about having the house messy.

 

“When are you going to let go of me?” Jessica grinned, trying to bid goodbye to her other half as well.

 

Kris only hugged onto his wife as if he was koala. Suddenly lifting her off her feet, he carried her up in his arms while he connected their lips. After pulling away, he only went back and placed multiple butterfly kisses before placing her back down.

 

“See you on Monday.” Kris begrudgingly said the words.

 

Just when the two were going to say their final words of goodbye, a hyper scream erupted from the house. Several actually.

 

“NOONA! NOONA!” Running his way towards the front door of the house was none other than Chen, the noona lover. “Noona! I haven’t seen you in so long!” his arms were outstretched, obviously wanting to hug Jessica.

 

Kris groaned at the advancing troll, who was still running his way over.

 

Deciding to speed things along, Kris planted a final kiss on Jessica’s lips. “I love you.”

 

“I love you too.” Jessica tiptoed upward and gave him a goodbye as well.

 

“NOONA!” Chen suddenly got smacked in the face, as Kris’ hand came in contact with his face, pushing him to turn around. “Hey! Wait!” he called out at Kris, who was busy dragging him back into the house.

 

Jessica gave Chen an apologetic look as her husband prevented any contact between the two. “Maybe next time, Chen!” she giggled, waving her hand at the poor guy who was unwillingly being pushed into the house.

 

Making her way towards the car, Jessica caught up with both Kai and Tiffany.

 

“So we’ll come Monday afternoon?” Kai made sure he had the plans correct.

 

Jessica nodded her head, “Make sure all the boys get there before you come with Kris.”

 

“Got it,” Kai smiled. “See you two Monday then. Take care of my yeobo until then.” He referred to Tiffany, giving a peck to the girl’s cheek.

 

“More like I’m going to be taking care of Sica.” Tiffany gave Jessica a look, making the said girl pout.

 


 

“How about a card?” Jessica came up with an idea. “A birthday card.” Her expression turned happy at her suggestion.

 

Tiffany gave the girl a dull look. “Really?” she received a naïve nod from Jessica. “Sica, no. That’s the worst gift in the world!” she put a frown on the once smiling Jessica.

 

The two girls decided to go shopping right after they said goodbye to Kai. Jessica still had to get a birthday gift for Kris, as she was still stuck on that train of thought. Jessica knew it was a great idea to bring Tiffany along to shop, since her best friend is the one person she knew who would have the best ideas. Tiffany was the perfect person to go to, since she was Kris and Jessica’s cupid after all.

 

“What’s wrong with a card?” Jessica inquired, seeing nothing wrong with giving a card for a birthday present.

 

“You should never give a simple card to your husband for his birthday.” Tiffany explained. “That’s just not even on the list for birthday gifts, to be honest.”

 

Jessica’s posture slumped. “Then what should I get him? He has everything he needs.”

 

Tiffany gave her best friend a knowing smile. Jessica just blinked at her with a clueless look. “Come on.” She grabbed Jessica’s wrist and pulled her out of the clothing store.

 

“Every wife needs to get their husband a special present.” Tiffany spoke as she linked her arm with Jessica, strolling their way towards a designated boutique.

 

Jessica just gave her best friend a lost look. How Tiffany knows these things, Jessica has no clue. Jessica thought she was the married woman here, but then again, Tiffany did have more relationship experience with her. Mindlessly being led by Tiffany, Jessica just followed along.

 

“Here we are.” Tiffany finally spoke up as they stopped in front of a specific store.

 

Looking up at the sign, Jessica’s eyes widened. “Y-You brought me to a…” she gawked at her smiling best friend. “Fany!” Jessica flushed red.

 

“Oh, don’t be embarrassed,” Tiffany rolled her eyes in a playful manner, dragging Jessica into the lingerie boutique.

 

“Welcome~” A female employee greeted the two females.

 

“Hi, do you have anything specifically for special occasions?” Tiffany was not the least bit embarrassed or shy.

 

“Our newest collection is over here,” the woman gestured over to the corner of the shop. “If you’re looking for something more lacy and romantic, they’re over on the other side. Feel free to take a look around. All of our collections are for special occasions.”

 

Tiffany nodded a ‘thank you’ towards the generous employee. “Come on.” She guided Jessica towards the newer collection part of the store.

 

“Fany, are you sure about this?” Jessica questioned, eying the lacy stockings and corsets.

 

“Of course,” Tiffany gave Jessica a reassuring smile. “He liked the corset outfit you had for your wedding night, right?”

 

Jessica bit her lip in shyness before nodding her head. “Yeah…”

 

“Then we’re in the right place.” Tiffany went back to scanning the different lacy material.

 

Jessica sighed, knowing how correct and on point Tiffany was. Why does her best friend always have to be right? Deciding to it up and go with it, Jessica kept a positive attitude about getting a lingerie piece for the sake of Kris. She didn’t have any other idea for his birthday gift anyways.

 

“How about this one?” Tiffany picked a red bust off the rack.

 

Cringing from the bright color, Jessica shook her head. “No, too red.”

 

“Oh, this one.” Tiffany showed her a pink complete set.

 

“You have to lace and tie the ribbon in the back.” Jessica pointed out.

 

Tiffany nodded her head. “It’s pretty right? It resembles the one you had for your wedding night.”

 

“Yeah, but…Kris doesn’t like that.” Jessica explained, making Tiffany raise her eyebrow. “It takes too long and he…ended up ripping the one I wore for the wedding.” She recalled awkwardly.

 

Tiffany’s eyes widened before placing the piece back on the rack. “All that hard work I did lacing it…” she frowned, finding out that all the time she spent lacing each and every loop on the back of Jessica’s bust was all for nothing.

 

“Sorry…” Jessica apologized, knowing how much Tiffany did for her on her wedding day.

 

“Let’s just get one with a zipper.” Tiffany let it go and suggested a better idea. “By the way…” Jessica looked at her with attention as she remembered something. “You still haven’t told me about your honeymoon. How was it?” a happy smile coursed through the redhead, as she was interested in this topic.

 

“Oh…erm,” Jessica fidgeted with the clothing rack for a second. “It was good.” She reciprocated Tiffany’s grin.

 

Tiffany eyed the married woman suspiciously. “What happened? You know you can’t keep anything from me.”

 

Not wanting to tell her best friend that all she did was eat, sleep and spend ‘quality time’ with Kris on the hotel bed, Jessica answered as briefly as possible. “We went whale watching, ate a lot of good food and even went on the beach. We even met some new friends.” She nodded her head, before quickly looking through the racks again. “That’s about it.”

 

Quirking up an eyebrow, Tiffany didn’t buy it. “Really?” Jessica casted her an innocent look. “No ?” she was straightforward about it.

 

A shocked expression painted itself on Jessica’s face. She was sure the female worker had heard it too. Oh, how embarrassing.

 

“Can we not talk about this in public?” Jessica eyed the pokerfaced employee.

 

Not dropping the topic, Tiffany wanted to know if her best friend’s married life was great as she told her to be. “Did you guys have after your wedding night or not?” she inquired, still keeping her fairly mid-toned voice.

 

Jessica’s face beamed a deep shade of red from the question. She saw the female worker break out in a grin on the other side of the store. Oh my god.

 

“Just tell me, Sica, because it’s not normal to go on a honeymoon without having—”

 

Jessica stopped Tiffany from talking any further as she crouched down on the floor, pulling Fany down along with her so they would hide behind the clothing rack and away from the female employee’s view.

 

“Yes, oh my god. Yes, we did. We did it so much that I missed several meals each day. Are you happy now?” Jessica whispered in Tiffany’s ear with extreme embarrassment. “Stop asking me!” her reddened face told it all.

 

“Oh,” Tiffany stood up. “That’s good. Now we know that we’re really buying the right gift.” She beamed.

 

Jessica buried her face into her palms. It’s been too long with Tiffany. It feels as if her best friend got more…outgoing and playful. Jessica pouted. Just what effect did Kai have on her?

 


 

 

“Hand me the chips!” Chanyeol’s deep voice boomed in Kris’ right ear.

 

Kris rolled his eyes for the umpteenth time before bracing himself yet again, as Chanyeol squishes him, trying to reach for the bag of chips on the other side of the couch. They just had to fit four tall people on the small couch during a movie.

 

“When’s dinner? I’m hungry!” Baekhyun whined, rolling on the floor without paying any attention to the movie.

 

“If you would shut up, dinner will be served faster!” Kyungsoo shouted from the kitchen, making Baekhyun scrunch up in a ball.

 

Suho shushed the group of kids. “Quiet down! I’m trying to watch the movie!”

 

Kai started to mess with Xiumin, who was passed out sleeping on the ground. Leaning over the elder, he slowly positioned his lips over his ear. Without notice, he harshly blew into the baozi’s ear with force. Xiumin’s whole body reacted to the sudden chill, flinching and spazzing out, hitting his knee on the coffee table painfully.

 

“Stop bothering me while I sleep!” Xiumin gave the laughing Kai a rightful punch to the arm. “Such a troublemaker!”

 

On the other side of the room, Sehun and Luhan were being quietly exclusive as they were battling each other with a little game on their cell phone. With one smart phone in both of their hands, their pink haired heads were resting on each other while they stared down at the phone, trying to compete in a game.

 

Wandering off into the kitchen, Lay was generous enough to help Kyungsoo with dinner. “Would you like some help, Kyungsoo?” His offer was quickly accepted as a pan was shoved his way.

 

“Get started on the sweet and sour pork. The animals are starting to get hungry.” Kyungsoo frantically referred to the boys outside.

 

“Hey! Pass the chips back!” Chen leaned over, crushing Tao and Kris along the way to grab the bag of chips from Chanyeol. The troll was too lazy to move back to his seat, so ended up lying on the laps of both Tao and Kris.

 

“Hyung. Hyung. Hyung.” Tao kept repeating this while facing extremely close to Kris, who was ignoring him. “Hyung. Hyung. Hyung. Hyung.”

 

“What?!” Kris angrily responded, still not sparing a glance at the panda.

 

Tao suddenly clasped his hand on his hyung’s cheek, pinching him. Kris immediately slapped his hand off and gave him a glare.

 

“How come noona can do that to you but I can’t?” Tao questioned, frowning.

 

“Because she’s my wife and she’s my only exception.” Kris went back to trying to focus on the pointless movie.

 

Tao blinked, wanting to pinch Kris’ cheek without getting yelled out. “Then, I’ll be your second wife. Can I touch your cheeks now?”

 

Kris gave Tao a speechless look. The panda took the silence as a yes and reached his hands over, only to have them slapped away again.

 

“No, Tao. No. Never.” Kris let out a heavy sigh.

 

“Fine!” the panda folded his arms, shifting in his seat to sit with his back facing him.

 

Chen squirmed, “Tao! Why’d you move? Now it’s all uncomfortable!” he threw a body tantrum, hurting both Kris and Tao at the same time with his kicks and slaps.

 

It took Kris thirty seconds to withstand getting beat up by the annoying Chen and ended up standing up, making Chen tumble down and hit the floor unpleasantly. Quickly scanning the living room, Kris saw all the boys in their own little crazy chaos.

 

Stepping over the people on the floor, Kris scooted himself into the quiet kitchen where Kyungsoo and Lay were busy making dinner for twelve. When Kyungsoo spotted the married man enter, his jaw dropped.

 

“Oh, no. Get out of this kitchen before you burn this house down.” The owl-eyed dongsaeng tried to usher the tall man out.

 

Kris avoided Kyungsoo’s shooing hand and side stepped, hopping onto the counter and seating himself there. “I’m not even going to touch anything. It’s just too crazy out there.”

 

“I’M HUNGRY!!” Baekhyun’s gripe voice sounded out again.

 

“SHUT UP, BAEKHYUN!” Kyungsoo yelled out. If anyone was the most motherly in this group of boys, it would be Kyungsoo, who seems to always be on his time of the month. “Stupid Kai. This is his house, why am I even making dinner?” he grumbled to himself.

 

Pulling out his phone, Kris couldn’t help but be tempted to text his wife. He was already missing her. With the hyperactive boys going quite crazy, Kris felt even more tempted to even call her.

 

To: My Jessica~
From: Kris

Wife, what are you doing?

Sent 5:33pm

 

He ended up sending a short text to see how his wife was coping. He was sure that she was having a better time than him. He wasn’t sure, but it seems as if Kris liked being in more quiet surroundings than rowdy ones with the boys. Jessica must’ve changed him, seeming that he can’t keep up with the boys anymore.

 

“Having separation anxiety?” Lay gave Kris an amused look, as he started to make a salad.

 

Kris gave him a bored look. “You try not having your newly wedded wife next to you after spending most of your time with her.” He glanced down at his phone, waiting for a response from Jessica.

 

“I, for one, think that it’s a great idea that you guys are separated.” Lay said as a matter of fact.

 

“And why is that?” Kris stole a cherry tomato from the bowl next to Lay.

 

“Because you’re starting to become soft and girly.” Lay snickered. “You need to man up again.”

 

Kris’ foot came in contact with Lay’s side, lightly kicking the guy. “Says the guy who’s currently making dinner.” he scoffed. “No offense taken towards you Kyungsoo.” He added, making sure he doesn’t get on Kyungsoo’s bad side.

 

Lay broke out in smile. “Just saying, I saw that pout you made outside the house earlier with Jessica. Who knew Kris Wu would do aeygo?”

 

A ping sounded, indicating that Kris got a text. Tending to his phone first, Kris left Lay on hold with the conversation.

 

To: My Kriseu~
From: Jessica

White or black?

Sent 5:37pm

 

To: My Jessica~
From: Kris

White, because my wife likes white. Why?

Sent 5:38pm

 

“It just occurs when I’m around her. My wife is the only exception.” Kris continued his conversation with Lay. “I’m sure you’ll change when you have yourself a girlfriend.”

 

“Pfft, sure.” Lay gave a big grin, showing his dimple.

 

Kris scrunched his eyebrows, eying the undying wide smile on Lay’s face. “Zhang Yixing,” he spoke in a serious voice, making the said male face him. “You got yourself a girlfriend, didn’t you?”

 

Even Kyungsoo stopped cooking and spun around to listen in. “Yixing has a girlfriend?!”

 

Both Kyungsoo and Kris eye the dimple boy. They both narrow their eyes on the male, scrutinizing him for his locked, non-speaking mouth. Sometimes they just hate the fact that Lay was so good at keeping his mouth shut at certain times.

 

“Who is it?” Kris pushed further, but not getting a word out of the tight-lipped friend.

 

Kyungsoo gasped. “Is it…” he blinked with his big eyes. “…Hyoyeon?” Kris helped finish sentence.

 

Lay’s eyes widened at the mention of the girls name. Kris and Kyungsoo’s lips formed an o shape as they hit the jackpot. Lay’s face started to bloom into a light shade of pink.

 

Knowing that Lay has been in contact with Hyoyeon for a long time ever since Jessica and Kris were just dating, Kyungsoo had figured that Yixing would move things along with Hyoyeon by now.

 

“When did you guys start dating?” Kyungsoo questioned.

 

“Was it after my wedding?” Kris asked, remembering that Yixing was paired with Hyoyeon during their wedding ceremony.

 

Lay finally opens his mouth and starts speaking. “Well, we’re not really official yet…” he earned confused faces. “We just…”

 

“Confessed to each other?” Kyungsoo queried.

 

Before Lay could even answer, a familiar high-pitched voice sounded out loudly. “WHEN’S DINNER?!!”

 

“SHUT UP BAEKHYUN!!” Kyungsoo yelled back.

 

“BUT I’M HUNGRY!” Baekhyun retorted.

 

“DEAL WITH IT YOU STUPID KID!” Kyungsoo didn’t care at the moment and was more interested in what Yixing had to say.

 

“I’M GOING TO DIE BECAUSE OF YOU!” Baekhyun screamed, sounding as if he was actually dying in an angry manner.

 

Kris hopped off the counter and by memory, went through a certain cabinet filled with snacks and grabbed a bag of chips before stalking out the kitchen and back into the living room. Stopping right next to a screeching Baekhyun, Kris threw the bag of potato chips at his face, effectively quieting his screams. Without saying a word, Kris strode back into the kitchen and took a seat back onto the counter.

 

“Thanks.” Kyungsoo nodded at Kris.

 

Kris only gave a grin. “So you were saying?”

 

“Yeah, uh…that.” Lay rubbed the back of his neck. “We’re not really official.” He coughed.

 

“If you guys obviously feel the same for each other, that technically means you guys are dating since you guys already confessed.” Kyungsoo reasoned, his female instincts kicking in.

 

“…Really?” Lay was new to having a relationship.

 

Kyungsoo nodded his head, “You should ask the married man though. Seeming how he managed to settle down with one woman after a couple years, I’m sure he’ll give you some insight to your situation.”

 

Lay directed his attention towards Kris, his eyes looking as if he found someone who could enlighten him.

 

Kris just looked at Lay with his mouth agape. “Uh, well, Jess and I were on talking terms. We talked about it, so I can’t really help you there…” Looking down at his phone, Kris realized that he received a text a while ago but didn’t hear it. “Maybe I can ask Jess and get a girl’s point of view on it.”

 

Lay reluctantly nodded. “And are you accusing me of not being on talking terms with Hyo?” he shot the married man a glare, which got ignored.

 

To: My Kriseu~
From: Jessica

Just doing some shopping.

Sent 5:40pm

 

To: My Jessica~
From: Kris

What do you think about a girl and a guy confessing to each other?

Are they dating after they confessed?

Sent 6:01pm

 

A message immediately shot back.

 

To: My Kriseu~
From: Jessica

Why? What happened?

Sent 6:01pm

 

To: My Jessica~
From: Kris

Apparently Lay and Hyoyeon confessed to each other.

Sent 6:02pm

 

To: My Kriseu~
From: Jessica

Oh my god, really?

Why don’t they just talk it out? We did that.

Sent 6:03pm

 

Kris snickered, looking up from his phone. Lay and Kyungsoo look at him expectantly for a solution to Lay’s confusion.

 

“My wife agrees with me on my idea of talking it out.” Kris grinned like an idiot.

 

Rolling his eyes, Lay only leaned back onto the counter in defeat. “I told you to ask her for an opinion. Not boast about you and your wife’s compatibility.”

 

“Opinion on what?” Tao suddenly walked in. “What about noona?” he looked lost, wondering what was going on between the three.

 

Kyungsoo just turned around again, continuing to do what he was doing before. He didn’t want to be involved with a childish fight with Tao.

 

“Nothing.” Kris and Lay sighed, returning to what they were doing fifteen minutes ago.

 

“Hey! If it’s about noona picking over Sehun or me tell her I’m better! Noona loves me more!” Tao tried persuading his hyung.

 

As if it was planned, Sehun rushed into the kitchen. “NO! Don’t tell noona that! I’m the baby! I’m better!!”

 

And the bickering begins.

 

“You stupid! Stop believing you’re their favorite! I am!” Tao blew a raspberry at Sehun’s face.

 

“You fatty! You spit on my face!” Sehun wiping Tao’s excess spit off his face.

 

Tao laughed at the other, obviously enjoying the fact that Sehun was receiving the short end of the stick. Sehun frowned and glared at the panda for a moment before blowing a raspberry at Tao’s face rightfully. From then on, a raspberry blowing fight started.

 

Their excessive spitting and fighting eventually made Kyungsoo extremely agitated and mad. What made it worse was that Kris didn’t bother separating the two, as he was busy focusing on texting his wife.

 

“Yah!! Stop fighting in the kitchen or else you’ll have to clean up every single little speck of dust!” Kyungsoo shouted angrily with a knife in his hand.

 

Tao and Sehun instantly shut up and quickly retreated back into the living room.

 

“I’M HUNGRY! WHERE’S DINNER?!! I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR AGES!! GOD, KYUNGSOO! CAN’T YOU COOK ANY FASTER?!! ARE YOU EVEN COOKING?!” Baekhyun groaned and roared outside with an impatient tone.

 

Kyungsoo looked up from the cutting board. “OH, I’LL COOK SOMEONE TONIGHT!” he clutched his knife, stomping his way out of the kitchen.

 

Lay immediately rushed after the extremely furious Kyungsoo to prevent him from literally killing someone.

 

Kris just remained in his spot, grinning like a fool at Jessica’s texts. Right, he definitely isn’t getting soft and girly.

 



{Author's Note}: Guys, I'm starting school in two days. That's why I decided with a long update. D: I'll try to update more if I can though! I'll be pretty busy during the first week of school, so if I'm not updating after a week, I'm sorry! T_T

Thank you for the upvote, you lovelies! *^^*
loveann24
SM_exsoshi143