Are you stalking me? o.o

My Only True love

Seohyun Pov

my jaw drop completely as I saw him standing in my door. what is he doing here? wait how does he even know my address? O.O..  luckily I went with unnie to the salon so I look pretty...Wait what am I thinking, I'm not suppose to be happy to see that guy in my house>.<... 

 

"may I come in?" yonghwa asked with his killer smile.

"yes, no wait I mean no!" Seohyun stuttered.

"wait so is that a yes or a no?" yonghwa chuckled at seohyun's reaction.

" NO! you cant come in Jung Yonghwa!" seohyun said really mad.

" well I'm coming anyways" yonghwa said as he let himself in the living room. It was yonghwa's first time being at a girl's house well except for Uee but he doesn't think of her much as a girl. He thinks of her as just another friend. Hah who would have thought that he has never visit a girl's house before well that is because he never stays with a girl for more than two weeks.

" your house is nice" yonghwa said and then something caught his attention. It was a picture of seohyun and her brother. " is this your brother?" yonghwa said. seohyun grabbed the picture of yonghwa.

"yes this is my brother and how come you are here? seohyun said. " now will you tell me what are you doing here?"

"is this the way you treat your guest seohyun?..you havent even offer me anything to drink" yonghwa smirked. ugh fine seohyun thought. She went to the kitchen and brought yonghwa a glass of water. yonghwa accepted and was drinking it.

" which reminds me, how did you know my address?" seohyun sudden question made yonghwa spit out the water.

"w-well you see, I sorta of got your information from the principal" yonghwa admitted

"so are you stalking me?" O.O... seohyun asked still finding hard to believe that yonghwa the biggest player at school will do such a thing.

" yah! is not stalking, its not what it looks like!...I will have never done that, if you weren't ignoring me everytime I get try to talk to you" yonghwa said

"well I wouldn't have ignored you if you will have stop trying to court me!" seohyun exclaimed. Then yonghwa grabs seohyun's hand.

"yah! what's wrong with courting you!!"..." I like you Seo joo hyun and if I want you to be my girlfriend,you will be my girlfriend!" yonghwa yelled.

"shh quiet down the maids might hear you..and they might even tell my brother!" seohyun said in a low tone. by this time the maids, were sleeping in their bedroom which was connected by a door near the kitchen. She saw one of the maids, getting out of her room and worst of all it wasn't any type of maid, it was actually her nanny. she signaled yonghwa to hide somewhere and at that yonghwa smile mischievously. He quickly runs towards seohyun's room. Well you may wonder how in the world does he knows which room belongs to seohyun, easy he really did STALKED HER!.Once he found out where did she lived, he got people to take pics of the house, specially her room and he even got pictures of her and her brother.

" is there something wrong, seohyun-ah?..I heard noises coming out from here" the nanny asked.

"hahaha, nanny you are so funny..it was just the tv" seohyun laugh nervously.

" are you sure, seohyun-ah...I was sure that I heard a guy talking so I wake up thinking that nichkhun arrived home already" the nanny asked, not so convice of seohyun's answer.

" nope nanny, its just me by myself all this time"seohyun said. "haha ok dear, maybe I'm getting too old that I'm imagining stuff" the nanny said. The nanny went back to her bedroom but not before she warned seohyun. " you know your brother will be pretty mad if he ever found out you invited a guy to the house, specially if he is not here and he doesnt know him". oh crap, I have been caught seohyun thought.  "but of course my seohyun-ah would never do anything like that because she is a good girl, and she would never do anything to make nichkhun mad"...." forget about what I just said seohyun-ah, I don't even know why did I said that, must be a lack of sleep...I will be going now" and with that the nanny left to her room. Seohyun was relieved she wasn't caught with yonghwa here, so she quickly went to her bedroom and decided to make him leave as fast as possible.

meanwhile yonghwa, was pretty well entertain looking at seohyun's album. He find it amusing of how happy she looked when she as little. It made him think about his own family,and his own childhood. It is true he did have a loving parents that even though they were busy, they will try to be for him, but that doesnt mean he didnt felt lonely. When his parents will leave to business trips he couldnt help but to feel alone in the big mansion full of maids and butlers. His thoughts were interrupted when seohyun came in to the door and this time she was mad.

" what are you doing with my album photos yonghwa" seohyun said.

"nothing, I'm just looking at it...you were really pretty when you were little unlike now" yonghwa smirked.

"so you are saying I'm ugly now" seohyun said

"nope, you look gurgeous except when you get mad." yonghwa said. He then place the album carefully in the shelf and aproaches seohyun.

"now stop being mad and lets continue where we left off at the library" yonghwa said with a killer smile. He had decided, to make seohyun his tonight. He wont wait any longer, he has never been rejected by any girl and seohyun wasnt going to be the first one.

"I don't know what are you talking about" seohyun blushed at remembering the kiss between her and yonghwa.

"well let me remind you,then" yonghwa smirked. Then he holds seohyun tightly and kiss her again. Again she struggles at first but she gives in eventually. The kisses are getting hotter and hotter, she feels herself falling gently in her bed. "stop this yonghwa" seohyun said as she tries to not look at his face. She feels that if she sees into his eyes, she will give in eventually. 'I'm sorry seohyun, but I can't let you go...you belong to me an nobody else" yonghwa said as he place his hands in her hips. He is already on top of her.

"seohyun!!!!!" nichkhun shout as he is running upstairs. OMG my brother,is here I'm so dead!!>.< seohyun thought.... seohyun push yonghwa out of her making yonghwa fell down the bed. "stayed here and don't make any noises!" seohyun warned yonghwa. Yonghwa quickly goes toward her closer and hides there. Nichkhun was so happy from his date with victoria that he didnt even bother to knock the door.

"Seohyun thank you so much for today!" nichkhun said as he carry seohyun and hugs her tightly. In the other hand a pair of eyes were seeing the tight bond of seohyun and her brother. At first he was surprised, but then he kinda felt jealous  but it was a mix of jealousy for one part he was jealous of nichkhun and how he freely could make seohyun change into a different person. On the other side, he was jeaolus because he himself is an only child and wished he had a brother or a sister to accompany him.

"You welcome, how was your date"...." you so owe me big time oppa!" seohyun said as she tries to pull away from her brother's tight hug.

"haha of course!"..."you have made me the happiest guy alive" nichkhun said.

"Aish, you are overreacting oppa, I just prepare your date with victoria unnie" seohyun giggled. Yonghwa was trying to hear what nichkhun and seohyun were saying but as he did that he step in one of seohyun's shoes making him stepped back a little and almost trip.

"what was that sound coming from your closet" nichkhun said.

"haha its nothing, something most have fell down" seohyun stuttered. please dont get caught, please dont get caught >.< seohyun thought.

"are you sure, let me go check" nichkhun said. "NO!!" seohyun yelled. nichkhun was surprised at seohyun raising her voice.

" I mean there is nothing to look there and I'm tired oppa, I want to sleep" seohyun said as she takes nichkhun arm and escorted nichkhun to the door. " ahrasso, I will let you sleep then" nichkhun said. He gave seohyun a kiss in the forhead and headed to his room still ginning like a fool.

"phew that was a close one seohyun thought. she walks towards the closet and pulls yonghwa outside. " now go home, if my brother finds you here you are so dead!" seohyun said.

" awh but we were having lots of fun together" yonghwa said.

" WE?!, I think you mean YOU because I wasnt" seohyun said.

" get out now!" seohyun said as she pushes yonghwa out of the door. By this time nichkhun was in his room, thinking of his beloved victoria. Oh shoot, I forgot to tell seohyun that tomorrow I'm going on a date with victoria again and not to wait from me. nichkkhun thought. He was walking towards his sister's bedroom when she saw a guy coming out of her room!................

 

 

 

Hehe hope you guys like this chapter..How am  I doing so far? any suggestions or questions?... Please comment and subscribe ^-^