My only love

My Only True love

 4 years later

 

Seo’s residency

 

“ Oppa, please stop before you killed him” seohyun pleaded as she try to take yonghwa away from nichkhun’s grasp.

 

 

“ He knew the consequences seohyun, now he has to pay!” nichkhun growled as he threw a punch to yonghwa’s face sending him flying to the ground.

 

Just as he was about to throw another punch to yonghwa’s face seohyun came in between them while victoria wrapped both of her hands around nichkhun trying to him. “ MOVE OUT OF THE WAY SEOHYUN!!!”

 

“ NO!” Seohyun said firmly as she gave an equal glare to her brother.

 

“ Babe, please move away… your brother is right, I did not fulfill my part of the deal, I have to accept the consequences” yonghwa said as he push seohyun behind him

 

“ Now you are trying to make me the bad man in here huh?!” Nichkhun snapped back. “Are you purposely trying to make me look bad in front of victoria and seohyun huh!??... Nichkhun quickly grabbed yonghwa by collar once again.

 

“ I’m not trying to do anything nichkhun-ssi. I’m just trying to move seohyun away so we can get over with this”

 

“Very well then”

 

“ Wait!” yonghwa said as he blocked nichkhun’s punch.

 

“ WHAT?!” Nichkhun yelled in annoyance.

 

“ Before you punch me, I want you to know that I’m sorry for taking advantage of your trust but I do not regret anything I have done” yonghwa said as he look at nichkhun firmly. “ I love your sister with all my heart and I’m sorry I couldn’t control my hormones until I formally propose to her but I will never regret the night when she became mine”

 

“ Why you little-!”

 

“ That’s enough nichkhun!!!” Victoria finally growled. Nichkhun glance at victoria and for a mere second, he felt his own body shivered. He was never scared before but seeing victoria’s angry face right now make him wished to run away and hide for his life.

 

“ But Jagiya-“ Nichkhun whined.

 

“ Don’t you jagiya me, you should really stop acting like a kid and let yonghwa go before I punch you myself “victoria said glaring at her husband.

 

Nichkhun quickly nodded, putting his hands in his pocket like a little kid. “ This is really unfair,” he mumbles almost in a whisper but loud enough for victoria to hear.

 

“ Unfair?!..I will tell you what’s unfair. Acting like a maniac, and trying to kill yonghwa when he hasn’t done anything”

 

‘” He took advantage of seohyun!!!! And before marriage!” He yelled while pointing a finger to yonghwa like a kid.

 

 

Victoria sighs as she motioned seohyun to leave before nichkhun does anything stupid. “ It was bound to happened anyway. They have dated for four years already nichkhun and besides its not like he’s being a jerk and not taking responsibility of seohyun”

 

“ But he did it before marriage” nichkhun pout.

 

Victoria couldn’t help but to giggle at his childish tantrums. “ May I remind you Mr. Seo that you took advantage of me before we got married too. Not to mentioned that you planned to get me pregnant purposely so there will be no way for me to reject your proposal” She said as she wrapped her arms around her husband, pulling him to a quick kiss on the lips.

 

Slowly but steady, Nichkhun’s anger vanished. He can’t help but to wonder how cans a simple kiss can make him forget everything around him and only look at the amazing girl he has next to him. “ That was your fault for telling me that chansung was y and started ignoring me when he came back to Korea”

 

She could only rolled her eyes at his childishness. Seriously, how can a big man like him could be such a baby? “ Chansung its just a friend I have told you countless time besides there’s nothing to worry, he’s married already.” 

 

“ I know but I can’t help but to feel jealous whenever you look at another man other than me” Nichkhun said. “ You can only look at me baby, an only at me”

 

“Aish, you are such possessive” victoria .

 

“ I can’t help it baby, you are just too beautiful that I’m afraid someone will snatch you away any minute” Nichkhun said while giving small kisses to her face.

 

“ Hmmm” victoria said almost giving into his advances. He quickly wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her for a very heated kiss. Even after being 3 years married to victoria, nichkhun still can’t get enough of her. But before he could do any further they both heard a little voice calling for them.

 

Victoria quickly pulled away, while giggling at her husband’s disapproval. Apparently he still wanted to have some quality time with his wife. “ Sorry, Mr.Seo but our son is calling”

 

Nichkhun just pouted, earning a smile from victoria. “ But I wanted to keep on going” he murmured.

 

“Jealousy it’s a very bad thing nichkhun specially if you are getting jealous of your own son” She whispered in his ears before she left him while going to attend her son’s needs leaving one dumbfounded and blushing nichkhun behind.

 

 

 

 

 

------------------

Small update for today guys ^^...Originally I wanted to make one long final chapter but since this author is very sleepy cuz it 2 am here, I will give you guys two

( possibly three parts depending on my imagination) parts for the finale!^^...PLease comment and subscribe, and sorry for not much yongseo and khuntoria interactions. I will put some yongseo interactions next ( possibly some other pairing and maybe a lil more khuntoria idk yet)