victoria-ssi meet my handsome oppa

My Only True love

seohyun pov

I try really hard to avoid yonghwa and that girl, think her name is Uee; then suddenly I felt someone tap my shoulders. as I suddenly turn around I find my self relieve to see it was victoria-ssi. well relieve its her and at the same time a little dissapointed to not see it was yonghwa-ssi. wonder if he got tired of me avoiding him :(.

" hey seohyun, is it ok if we exchange number" victoria asked

"neh victoria-ssi we can exchange numbers". seohyun said while taking her phone out of her purse.

they both exchange numbers and walk outside the school. they both seem to be very comfortable with eachother at the end of the school.

"are you waiting for someone seohyun?' victoria ask

" neh, I'm waiting for my brother, he is supposed to pick me up today ." seohyun responds very happy while thinking of her brother. "and you victoria-ssi, are you waiting for someone?" seohyun asks. " neh, I'm waiting for my choffer." victoria responds.

"ooh do you live far?" seohyun asks

" no I live 20 minutes away from school, I live in seonbuk" victoria responds.

" ooh I live there too, do you want me and oppa to give take you?... it will save your choffer the trouble and we can spend more time together". seohyun responds with a smile. victoria wanted to get to know seohyun better and find out whether her suspicions is right.  " sure seohyun we can go together, and hopefully it wont be a trouble for your oppa". victoira said. " dont worry it wont be, oppa is very nice and I'm sure he will like to know that I made a new friend". suddenly a car park next to seohyun and victoria. A man with a charming smile gets out and opens the door of the car.

"oppa!" seohyun said while she starts to hug the handsome man, at seeing his face victoria seems to blush. " oppa meet my new friend, victoria-ssi" seohyun says in a happy tone.

nichkhun smiled and says " nice to meet you victoria-ssi, my name is nichkhun". while extending his hand to her.  she accepts his hand and gives him a hand shake. " nice to meet you, I'm victoria". victoria cant help but to smile widely.  " oppa we are going to take victoria-ssi to her house is that a problem?" seohyun said. "of course not, seohyun any friend of yours is my friend" nichkhun said while he motion them to get in the car.

 

Victoria pov:

As I saw him,  my heart suddenly starts beating faster and faster. he is so handsome just like before. does he remember me?. does he remember what he promise me before he left with seohyun?. Oh my god I cant believe its him, it is really him; my first love. All this questions are going into my head and then it kind of brought sadness in my eyes because he doesnt seem to remember. I cant help but to feel dissapointed, because I knew it was him just when I saw him yet he doesnt seem to recognize me. maybe I wasnt that important in his life like he was to me:(.... all her thoughts were interrupted as seohyun finally spoke.

" victoria-ssi, what are you going to do after we drop you off?"seohyun said.

" hmmm  nothing really, i will probably eat some lunch alone since my parents are out of town" victoria said.

" well do you want to eat with us victoria-ssi, me and seohyun will love to invite you for dinner." nichkhun said.

" yes oppa that is a great idea, what do you say victoria-ssi, do you want to eat dinner with us at our house?" seohyun said

" hmm sure, kamashamida" victoria said in a happy tone. even though victoria has both of her parents, they are not always home. they are usually in China where victoria was born. sometimes she misses them alot but she knows she cant be with them since she has a lot of work as an idol in korea. she hates eating alone but having seohyun back will not make her lonely. even though seohyun doesnt seem to remember her either, its ok with her since she knows they will become best friends in the future. as they arrive to seohyun's house, victoria cant help but to smile since they move in to the same house just like when they were kids.

" this is my house victoria-ssi". seohyun said.

" seohyun I guess we are not only classmates but neighbors as well". victoria says loud enough for nichkhun to hear her. she was hoping that nichkhun will remember her after she pointed to her house. in the other hand nichkhun act as normal as if he didn't care whether she lives next door from them causing victoria to feel her heart broken in to pieces. does he really doesnt remember me victoria thought :(.

 Nichkhun Pov

As I arrive Seoul Highschool, I quickly spotted my sister. she was next to a girl, at first I didnt take notice of her and only look at my loving sister who seem to be happy to see me. As I open the door of the car, I turn around and find myself being hugged by my beautiful sister, then I spotted her, the girl next to my sister. Wow she is very pretty, I have to say I really think many girls are beautiful but I always think my sister is the most beautiful but seeing her it made me change my mind for a bit. she is equally beautiful, a goddess just like my sister. As my sister introduced us, I couldnt take my eyes off her. her beauty really captivated me. just as much as her, my first love. then I heard her name "victoria". could it be her?.. could it be the same girl that I once fell in love?.. all this thoughts were going thru my mind but I had to take them off. she is my sister's friend and I cant be courting a girl that could be my sister.  As I shake hands with her I cant help but to think that she looks more pretty closer. those lips, those eyes, I wanted to taste those lips so bad but I can't.. she will think I'm crazy or worst a ert for having this thoughts just moments of meeting her. As we going to my house, she told my sister that she lives next door. suddenly I felt my blood boiling, it is her!. hehe and apparently she does remembers me even after all this years she still remembers me. I try to look calm and  she does look dissapointed. Probably she thinks I dont remember her; she probably thinks that I forgot the promise I made to her.

 

As we go and sit in the table, she sits next to my sister. I cant help but to feel a little guilty for making her sad. I

" big bro what's for dinner?" seohyun asked, cutting my thoughts.  " hmm there is sangyupsal,  dak galbi, kimchi soup and rice cake soup" I said, while still staring at victoria-ssi. "mmm sounds delicious" seohyun said.

thruought the dinner seohyun made all the talking, she seem to be in a good mood today. I guess she is happy to meet victoria-ssi again but I'm guessing she doesnt remember her. Victoria-ssi try to avoid Nichkhun constant stare, she felt a little nervous and also she was still upset at him for being a jerk. He obviously doesnt rembember her she thought and she cant help but to feel sad.  in the other hand, seohyun notice that her brother was rather strange, she cought him stealing glances at victoria more than once. she has never seen her brother act this way before and she cant help but to feel happy becuase knowing her brother, he most likely feels attracted to victoria.

 Seohyun's Pov.

As we were eating, I noticed my brother way to quiet. he was usually the type of guy who is very friendly and talks alot but this time he hardly said anything. I cought him looking at victoria as if he wanted to say something to her. I try to make the conversation to try to light up the mood but it didnt seem to work. When my brother find out I was looking at him, he suddenly blush and try to look away from victoria. hehe I think he likes her alot, I know my brother more than anybody else and I know he likes victoria for fact. he had many girlfriends before and to tell you the truth I didnt like any of them. they were all pretty with a y body but I didnt think they were good enough for my brother. most of them were pretty dumb and some seem to be very jealous of me because they always got to be second in my oppa's heart.  I will be truthful I'm also the jealous type when it comes to my brother. I didnt like the girls that were near him, and he knew probably thats why he broke up with them fast but victoria-ssi is different. I don't know why but I feel very comfortable with her, she is like the sister I never had and I will be so happy is she were to marry my oppa. she is beautiful, nice and knows how to cook; I learned alot from her today and the more I knew about her, the more I liked her.  suddenly I saw her standing up from her chair.

" seohyun I have to go". victoria said.

" right now?, can you  stay   a little longer?" I say while feeling sad that she was leaving so soon.

" sorry seohyun, I have to go, I still have to do my homework and rest because tomorrow I'm working". victoria said feeling guilty for leaving her friend.

" where do you work victoria-ssi"  nichkhun ask. yeah right like if you care about me you jerk, victoria thought.

" I work in a model agency," victoria said with a fake smile.

" ooh ok, its really sad you cant stay any longer" nichkhun said.

" stay a little bit longer victoria-ssi, I really enjoy your company" seohyun said while doing her cute puppy face. "  I really cant seohyun, we can see each other at school tomorrow and I will come to your house tomorrow ok" victoria said.  " she is right seohyun, dont worry you will see her tomorrow and you cant stay at her home tomorrow if you will like" nichkhun said, trying to help victoria to leave.

"I guess" seohyun said while pouting. it was hard for victoria to say no to seohyun, she really like her friend and thought it was so cute how seohyun pouted.  she almost give in but she can't do it. if she stays there a while longer, she cant promise that she will start crying. she knows that she will most likely yell at nichkhun for forgetting about her. she will probably ask him why did he stole her heart, and demand her heart back. she wanted to say all those things but she cant at least not now.

As victoria leave, she gives a give hug to seohyun and thanks nichkhun for the dinner. and as she walks to her house, you can see some tears rolling down her cheek.

 

Nichkhun Pov.

As victoria leaves my house, I cant help but to feel sad. I really wanted her to stay longer, she hasnt change one bit from the last time I saw her. she's still as beautiful as always, I couldnt even control myself from staring at her. why does she have to leave?... I really wanted to tell her that I do remember her, that i remember everything perfectly and that I still love her. I wanted to tell her that she is the only girl that has made my heart beat faster, by just looking at her. I wanted to tell her that she was my first love, I wanted to tell her that I do remember my promise, and that there is no other person in this world that I wanted to be right now. then I remember I cant do that, she is my sister's friend. for god sake what are you thinking nichkhun, she is five years younger than you and on top of that you cant be so selfish, you have to think in seohyun; you have to think in your sister first.  the day our parents died, I promised my mom and dad that I will take care of seohyun no matter what. I promise myself that the only person that matters is her seohyun, and if I lay my eyes on her friend who knows how seohyun will react. I'm scared; I'm scared that I will lose my sister... I'm scared that maybe victoria will be too much of a distraction for me and I will not pay attention to my sister. Seohyun its my only family; she is the reason why I try hard to become what I am today. She is the reason why I became strong, so I could protect her from all danger. I will never forgive myself if I ever made my sister cry, that is why I have to let victoria go but deep in my heart, victoria is the only girl I will ever love.  I'm sorry to let you go victoria, maybe just maybe if my parents were still alive, I will have courted you. I will have try to make my sister like you as a sister in law then just a friend but  I cant not now. Seohyun is still sad for our parents and now our grandparents death. No I cant, I cant make my sister cry anymore. I know she never like any of my previous girlfriends, perhaps she will like you more if we were dating but I'm also scared that I wont pay enough attention to her to the point that when she is in danger, I wont be there....

Authors pov

As tears were falling from nichkhun eyes, his heart was broken at seeing victoria once again and not telling her that he loves loves her. He was in his room trying to hide from his sister, because he was afraid of letting her see him in this state.  As the door knock, he wiped down his tears. He try to act as calm as he could so his sister wont notice he has been crying. As seohyun walks towards her brother's room, she questions him whether is everything ok.

" are you ok, bro you seem out of it today?" seohyun ask.

" neh, little sis I was just thinking about work". nichkhun said while trying to smile and act normal infront of her.

" oh ok" seohyun says. while holding something in her hands. nichkhun just smiles when he sees what it is.

" seohyun aren't you too big for little kids stories" he says while laughing.

" aniyo, its not that oppa I just wanted you to show me this book that I found". she says while holding the album photo. " i wanted oppa to see it with me and tell me stories about mom and dad since I dont remember much about them". she said,

" ooh ok,  well then I will tell you all the stories i know from them" he says while laughing. as they were looking at the family album, nichkhun told seohyun everything he knew about his parents even the way their parents met. he tried to make seohyun picture everything because he knew that she was too little to remember much about them and he feels its a pity she didnt get as much love from them because they left very early. seohyun falls asleep after all the laughter and all the stories that nichkhun told her. He even sing a song for her, which make her fall asleep inmmediately after he finish. he carries seohyun to her room and goes back to his room. it will be a hard day tomorrow, not only because he has alot of work but because he has to try to forget about victoria.

 

 

hehehe well did you guys like the chapter??... anybody has any idea what promise nichkhun made to victoria??... sorry because i know this is kind of sad, but not to worry seohyun its a very jealous type and she wont let anybody near her oppa other than victoria ;)... too bad nichkhun doesnt know how to read minds other wise he will have known that his sister wants him to marry victoria... any suggestions or comments are appreciated ^-^