Regret

My Only True love

-------------------Yonghwa flashback 3 years back---------------------

"yonghwa, let me introduce you to my girlfriend Nicole" Kyuhyun said.

" wow you have great  taste kyuhyun-ah, she is beautiful" yonghwa reply. Nicole just blushed at his comment.

kyuhyun and Nicole had a great relationship, anybody could see in kyuhyun's eyes that he was truly in love. Nicole was not like any other girl, she was smart, beautiful and classy and best of all it was the first girl that was interested in him first instead of yonghwa. As a gentleman he is, kyuhyun never dare to make a move on nicole even if they were boyfriend and girlfriend, he respected her and look after her. Everything seem smooth and nice until kyuhyun introduce yonghwa to nicole. She begin to become more distant, and try to avoid kyuhyun. The truth is Nicole just approach kyuhyun because she wanted to get near yonghwa. Yonghwa in the other hand refuse her countless times because one: he will never betray his own best friend and two: he is not interested in nicole what's so ever. Sure she is pretty but yonghwa doesn't feel any carnal interest in her.

-----------------------------------------

"dammit why do you keep on rejecting me!!".... " am I not pretty enough?" nicoled yelled at a drugged yonghwa. yeah nicole was desperate enough that she put drugs in yonghwa's drink and even then yonghwa still kept on rejecting her. 

" how many times, do I have to tell you that I don't like crazy Bi#$@& like you!" yonghwa yelled. He has never taken drugs before and mix with his alcoholic drink make it impossible for him to stand up properly.

" No Don't say that!...Is it for kyuhyun huh? baby you know I only approach kyuhyun so I can get near you" nicole said seductively. " I only love you...please be mine"

" you are seriously sick nicole, even if kyuhyun was not my friend you are way too crazy for me" yonghwa said. his eyes almost closing, he was really tired so he drop in the bed and fell asleep. Next thing he knows, kyuhyun was staring at him and he had nicole sleeping next to him. Thankfully kyuhyun gave yonghwa another chance but still yonghwa hated nicole, that is why he avoid her anyway possible. Yonghwa knew that kyuhyun truly love nicole that is why he decided to not tell what nicole confess to him. He prefers to be seen as the player that didn't even respect his bestfriend's woman than letting kyuhyun hurt more.Eventually nicole couldn't take it anymore and she move out of the country. In those time kyuhyun started to drink and in his drunk state he will blame yonghwa for everything bad that happened. Not only the incident of nicole but he also blame yonghwa that his parents never love him because he wasn't good enough like yonghwa. His parents always keep on comparing both of them and kyuhyun hated that fact. As the time pass yonghwa regret the day, he drank. He keeps blaming himself for everything that happen, and yonghwa promise to himself that he will find a way to repay kyuhyun one day........................

----------End of yonghwa flashback 3 years back. ------------------------------------

 yonghwa was currently lost in thoughts again. It has been five weeks since seohyun confess her love to him and five weeks of the stupidity he made at rejecting her. To add more problems, his father is pressuring yonghwa to marry Uee. Apparently Uee has charm his parents into agreeing in a arrange marriage. Everything is going bad for him, he can't forget about seohyun; he practically sees her everywhere he goes, even in his own sleep!

After a long ride, yonghwa finally arrives to school. He parked his car in a different area since today he really wants to be alone right now. Even from afar he still is able to see seohyun with kyuhyuh; even if yonghwa is heartbroken he knows he made the right decicision to leave seohyun.

"Hey yonghwa" sooyoung said. ever since seohyun and kyuhyun going out, she has been heartbroken. Kyuhyun doesn't talk to her anymore ever since the fight they got about yonghwa. Like yonghwa she's still very hurt whenever she sees kyuhyun and seohyun together but she hurts even more that her two bestfriends are fighting each other.

"hey sooyoung" yonghwa said with a bright smile.

" can we talk" sooyoung said. Yonghwa nodded and went to the garden outside, the school. Its very peaceful there and not many students are there at this time of the hour. They both were silence for awhile until yonghwa decided to break the ackwardness.

" so what did you wanted to talk to me about sooyoung?" yonghwa said.

"I just wanted to know why did you decided to leave seohyun...last time we talk you were very serious when you told me you were going to tell kyuhyun the truth about nicole and fight about seohyun's love fair and square with kyuhyun" sooyoung said.

" err well I lost interest in seohyun.." yonghwa lied.  He turn to the other side, trying to avoid sooyoung's gaze.

" don't lie to me yonghwa..aren't we friends? please tell me the truth yongha-ah" sooyoung pleaded

"I can't sooyoung, you will only get hurt if I tell you"  yonghwa said trying to hold his tears.

"yonghwa if you don't tell me, I will tell kyuhyun the truth for you" sooyoung said with a determine voice.

"NO! please don't! I will tell you just dont tell kyuhyun" yonghwa pleaded

"ok, then tell me!!" sooyoung said

" kyuhyun has a tumor and has short time to live!" yonghwa said

"wait what??" sooyoung can't belive what she is hearing. " haha yonghwa you are so funny, C'mon tell me the truth"

" you know I don't play jokes like that sooyoung, I wish it was but is true" yonghwa's said

"NO! it can't be!! please tell me you are lying" sooyoung said in tears. yonghwa just hug her tightly, and let her cry in his shoulders.

"please sooyoung, don't cry, we need to be strong for kyuhyun" yonghwa said as he wipe down her tears with his thumb. Little did they know that someone was watching them from afar, and he sure didn't look happy at seeing sooyoung hugging yonghwa.

" DON'T TOUCH HER!" kyuhyun yelled as he pull sooyoung from yonghwa's embrace. " you disgust me yonghwa...you left seohyun crying for you and now you even trying to make a move on sooyoung!!"

"I'm not making a move kyuhyun, jeez why you always think bad of me" yonghwa said

" maybe because you are a walking hormones, that only uses women for his own satisfation" kyuhyun growled.

" that's enought Kyuhyun, yonghwa is a good friend and he will never hurt me" sooyoung said

" hah good friend please, this guy doesn't know what True friendship means!" kyhuyhun said.

" don't talk bad about yonghwa if you don't know anything" sooyoung growled. if you only knew the sacrafices he has made for you kyuhyun.

"whatever, it looks to me that you won't listen to me since your love for yonghwa is blinding you!" kyuhyun said. He usually never gets mad when yonghwa is being close to girls and if he is true he doesn't even get mad at yonghwa is close with seohyun but ever since he fought with sooyoung he has been down lately. Kyuhyun truly misses sooyoung, and seeing her so close with yonghwa makes his heart feel a great pain.

" Love? whad do you mean?" sooyoung said

" you know perfectly well what I mean, sooyoung! you love yonghwa more than a friend, that's why you prefer him more than me!" kyuhyun said

" that's absurd, kyuhyun..sooyoun only likes me as me a friend!" yonghwa said

" I don't prefer yonghwa, you both are important to me!" sooyoung said

"whatever, call me when yonghwa breaks your heart just like the other girls that has fallen for him" kyuhyun said as he walks away

" kyuhyun!" sooyoung said as she wanted to chase kyuhyun but yonghwa grab her wrist before she can chase him.

"he is really mad sooyoung, I don't think he will listen to you just let him cool off right now" yonghwa said. sooyoung just nodded and walked with yonghwa to class.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Victoria was walking towards Seo Industry, right now. Since she promise seohyun that she will talk to nichkhun AGAIN mind as well get over with it. It has been already  more than two weeks since last time she has seen nichkhun. Hard to believe they actually made out after the incident with chansung. Nichkhun ask for forgiveness to victoria but she only accept it if he apoligize to chansung which he did. Nichkhun prepare another romantic dinner for him and victoria and he became more understanding of victoria's career. Everything was going perfect for both of them, until two weeks ago. Nichkhun broke out with victoria over a PHONE CALL!!. He didn't give her any explanation only that it was over which left victoria debastated and confuse. She has been a great girlfriend, a very understanding one as well and doesn't get why did nichkhun broke out with her. Seohyun try to talk to her brother but he is not telling her anything. Nichkhun has also distant himself from seohyun which has never happen before. Seohyun is worry as well, since nichkhun has started drinking and coming home late, that's why she asked victoria to visit nichkhun and fix their problem. Victoria enters to nichkhun's office unannouced since she has the feeling that nichkhun will not want to see her.

"did you send the flowers to Ms.Hara" nichkhun asked his secretary.

"yes sir, I have already send Ms. Hara the flowers" the secretary said

" Why are you sending flowers to Hara huh?" victoria asked. It was clearly seen that she was pretty mad

"Ms.Victoria, you are not allowed to come without an appointement" the secretary said

" its ok, you can leave now Mrs.Lee, I still need to talk to victoria" nichkhun said. the secretary bow and left the room leaving nichkhun and victoria alone.

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

"why don't you sit down victoria-ssi" nichkhun said calmly.

"No thanks I prefer standing up" victoria said sternly

"suit yourself, tell me what brings you here" nichkhun said rather coldly

" I came so we can give a closure to our relationship" victoria said

" I thought we already did,  two weeks ago" nichkhun said

" yeah over a stupid phone call in which you didn't explain me anything!!!" victoria said. you can see in her eyes that she is damn pissed right now.

"what do you want me to tell  you.." nichkhun said

" how about you tell me, why did you broke out with me and why are you sending flowers to HARA!!!" victoria said

" I broke out with you because, I don't love you anymore and about sending flowers to Hara , I believe that this is not of your bussiness" Nichkhun said

" you don't love me anymore?? I don't understand, what did I do wrong nichkhun...If this is about my career I can quit my job" victoria said

" I'm sorry victoria, is not you its me...our love was just an illusion" nichkhun said. Victoria couldn't contain her tears and drop on the floor crying. As much as nichkhun wanted to go and hug her, to kiss her to tell her it was a lie he can't.

" its ok, I understand...I will leave then" victoria said. She wipe down her tears and was about to walke away " goodbye Nichkhun". and with that, victoria left the room, heartbroken and in tears. 

"saranghe, victoria...Saranghe" nichkhun said in tears......................................

 

 

 

 

well what do you guys think of this chapter? sorry if its kind of sad... lol I know many people are going to ask me how did yonghwa knew about kyuhyun sickness and about nichkhun's weird behavior but sorry I can't say until next chapters! ^^