Nichkhun you are my first love

My Only True love

Victoria pov.

As I open the door of my house, I couldnt hold my tears any longer. I feel like my heart has been thrown out to the trash and then eaten by the dogs. I cant believe that Nichkhun doesnt remember me. I'm so stupid to believe that I waited for him all this years. I can't believe that I was so stupid to think that he will marry me just like he promise me he will. I still remember how we met.

Victoria flashback

" wahhhh mommy it hurts where are you" victoria said while she was crying. she was playing with her cute little porcelain doll and she fell flat on the ground. she hurt her knee and you could see blood coming out of it. nobody was there to help her suddenly a boy approach her.

" hey little girl don't cry, everything is going to be fine". he took a bandage out of his bag and place it in the little girls knee. luckily he always carry bandages in his backpack since he has a clumsy little sister who always fall in the ground while they were playing. he gave her a lollipop and victoria smile happily.

" kamashamida" victoria  said in a super cute tone. Nichkhun couldn't help but to think that she is so pretty just like his little sister.

" whats your name" nichkhun ask. " my name is victoria nice to meet you". victoria said smiling while unwrapping her lollipop.

" hehe well my name is nichkhun nice to meet you too". nichkhun said while looking at the cute little girl eating her lollipop.

" well its getting late, I think your parents will be worry about you. do you want me to take you home victoria-ssi?" nichkhun ask

" aniyo, my house is that one" victoria said pointing at her house who was just behind her.

" what are you doing outside your house victoria-ssi?" nichkhun asked.

" I wanted to play outside my house, I got bored being inside all the time" she cutely said.

" oooh well, I think you should get in now before your parents worry". nichkhun said as he saw someone getting out of the house.

"neh oppa" victoria said. as nichkhun was about to leave, he suddenly felt someone holding his hand. it was victoria who didnt seem to wanted to let him go.

" whats wrong victoria-ssi?". nichkhun ask. " oppa, will you play with me tomorrow?... I dont like playing alone.." she said in a cute tone that nichkhun couldnt said no. " neh, I will come tomorrow, you know I have a sister who must be around your age, I will bring her with me and she can play with you too". nichkhun said . " ok oppa, I will be waiting". victoria said.  Nichkhun saw victoria's mom aproaching and was telling her daughter why she was outside the gate, that it can be dangerous. victoria just smile and promise she wont do it again and ask her mom if its ok for her friends to come. victoria's mom look at the little boy and said it was ok. ^^

the next day nichkhun, went to victoria's house and brought along his cute little sister. as they went in to victoria's house, he also brought some candy and seohyun's favorite teddy bear.

" victoria-ssi this is my sister seo joohyun" nichkhun said as he hold seohyun's hand. he noticed that seohyun was hiding behind his back but he thought it was normal since seohyun is a very shy girl and she doesnt have many friends. he thought it will be good if she made friends with victoria that way seohyun wont be lonely when she goes to pre- k. at first the girls didnt seem to like each other alot since they keep on fighting over nichkhun's attention but as the time pass they seem to become more and more comfortable with each other. 

"oppa, here this is for you"  victoria said as she gave a box of homemade chocolates to nichkhun for valentines day. " my mom and I made them". she said while blushing.

" kamashamida, victoria-ssi."  nichkhun said with a smile receiving the chocolates that victoria made for him. nichkhun has always been a popular kid in school. for a little kid who was only eight years old, he always receive chocolates and many gifts from girls , he always received them because he didnt wanted to be mean and he always ended it up given it to his sister because he really didnt like any of the girsl. he felt happy when victoria gave him chocolates, he never like valentines day but ever since he met victoria, he was happy that he received chocolates from her.

when white day approach, like always he bought a bouquet of flowers for his mom and chocolates for his sister. he also bought some chocolates for victoria. when he gave victoria the chocolates, she seemed pretty happy.

As the time pass the three of them, victoria, nichkhun and seohyun were so happy. they always played together for a long time until it was time to go to bed. nichkhun helped victoria and seohyun when they started to go school that is until that terrible accident happen.  nichkhun and seohyun had to leave to united states leaving poor victoria behind.

" victoria please stop crying, it breaks my heart to see you like this" nichkhun said as he hug victoria very tight.

" oppa please dont leave me stay!.. why do you have to leave with seohyun, please dont go"... victoria said as she had tears falling down her lovely eyes.

"victoria, I already told you it wasnt mine or seohyun's idea, our parents died and we have to live with our grandparents now", nichkhun said, while crying he couldnt hold the tears any longer.

" I want you and seohyun to stay, please oppa I beg you dont leave me". victoria said while she fell on the floor crying .

" please stand up victoria I promise me and seo joohyun will come back soon". nichkhun said while helping her getting up. as he did that he carry victoria and help her sitdown in the stairs of her house. he then move closer to her; their faces were only inches apart from each other, and victoria gave nichkhun a kiss in his nose.  "oppa saranghae" victoria said as she blushed. nichkhun wiped down her tears with his hand and told her " I love you too victoria".  He was now nine years old and even though victoria was barely four, he fell in love with this little girl. He knew for fact that he like victoria more than just a friend and his heart ache at just thinking that he has to leave her.

" victoria, right now seohyun needs me more than anybody else in this world". nichkhun said as he hugged her again.

" I understand oppa, I will wait for you till you comeback to me again". victoria said. " I will wait till you and seo joohyun comeback" she try to smile and try to stop herself from keep on crying. nichkhun suddenly stands up and takes out something from his pocket. it was a beautiful heart necklace and it had a lock with a key. michkhun then places the heart necklace around victoria's neck and he puts takes the key and saves it in his pocket.

this necklace, represents my love for you victoria-ssi"  " if your heart belongs to me after I comeback, then it will open with this key, and if your heart doesnt belong to me anymore, I will give you the key so you can give it to the rightful owner". as nichkhun said that he hug victoria who was now crying from happines to know that the person she loves, loved her back.

" oppa so...so that means you will marry me when you comeback?' victoria said as you see her face turn redder and redder.

" neh victoria, I will marry you". nichkhun said as he went closer to her. this time their faces were closer than before, victoria could hear nichkhun breath so close. then nichkhun, place his lips against her. it was just a small brush in the lips but it was enough for victoria's heart to beat faster and felt like she wanted time to stop and stay there a while longer. nichkhun took victoria's first kiss, and her heart as well. after a few seconds she went outside her house and said good bye to her beloved friend seohyun and of course she said good bye to her first love nichkhun at least a goodbye for now since she knows that he will meet them again.

----------------------------end of flashback---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

victoria was now in her room crying her heart our while holding the necklace that nichkhun gave her that day. yes she still kept it, hoping to see him again. He was her first love, her only love!... how could he has done something so cruel to her, she wanted to throw this necklace away but she couldnt. she didnt have the guts to throw something that she holds dearly.  she wiped down her tears and got the courage to stand up.

 

Victoria pov.

even though I want to throw this necklace so bad, I can't; its the only connection I have with Nichkhun and I will not throw it and if I do its like throwing my own heart. Is it time to give up on you now nichkhun? should I stop this one sided love and move on. those were my thoughts at first then I remember the way you look at me at the table, the way you couldnt take your eyes off me. those thoughts made me fill my heart with hopes that maybe just maybe you still have feelings for me. I started to reason and thinking that maybe you still have feelings even if they were little those were enough. I started to think why you wouldnt say that you remember.  I got it maybe you thought I'm still a little girl when that happen and I didnt take it seriously or maybe you just dont know whether this will work out with you and me due to the fact that has been so long. then I remember seohyun, maybe you are scared of her not wanting us together. I started to smile at the thought that maybe I still have a chance with you:)...I wont tell you I remember since I know it will just bring us to an ackward situation but I will make sure you fall for me. I will make sure you fall for me until you ask me to marry you. dont worry oppa, i will make fight for our love she thought. I will definitely not give up on you.

 

with her head made up, victoria decided to fight for her love. she decided to fight for nichkhun and this time make sure he doesnt scape that easily. she wipes her tears and get ready to bed. she knows that she will need alot of strength tomorrow.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so do you guys like it??? hope my khuntoria fans are happy with this two updates i had specially for them. dont worry my yongseo fans cuz yongseo moments are coming up next along with khuntoria. please subscribe and comment, the more request i get the more I will update ^-^