Jealousy

My Only True love

mKyuhyun was so blinded by his jealousy that he decided to help Uee in her plans. He was tired of always been second in everybodies hearts specially in sooyoung heart. He was hurt that instead of finding a comfort in sooyoung he found another person that love yonghwa. He doesn't understand what does yonghwa has that he doesnt have. He is smart, talented and a much more of a gentleman than yonghwa yet people seem to always favor his bestfriend more than him. he texted Uee without thinking twice and tell her that he will start courting seohyun starting tomorrow. There was no backing down now, he will make sure that he gets seohyun's heart and for the first time take away something from yonghwa. He called a flower shop and send her some flowers.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Morning came out, and yonghwa went to his usual routine. He puts a flower in seohyun's locker and walks down to the library to wait for his beloved to come out but as he gets near the library he heard some people laughing. yonghwa was sure that he will be the only one there since nobody comes this early specially to the library. He approach the two people cautiously only to find seohyun and his bestfriend kyuhyun together. Seohyun was talking so comfortably with kyuhyun, anybody can see from afar that he is far from that they are very close together almost as if they were lovers.

" what are you doing here?" yonghwa ask with anger clearly seen in his eyes.

" hey yonghwa" kyuhyun said. he smirk at seeing yonghwa's jealous face clearly seen in his eyes. kyuhyun wants to make yonghwa experience the same jealousy that he had few years past when he saw yonghwa with Nicole. " I'm just talking to my Friend seohyun". kyuhyun emphasize the word Friend and wink at seohyun making her blush.

" well you dont need to be so friendly with my girl!!" yonghwa said. He is not sure what is going on in kyuhyun's mind but he clearly does not like the idea of his bestfriend being close to his girl.

"Excuse me, but since when I'm your girl?..last time I check I told you to stay away from me!" seohyun spat.

"babe, how many times I need to tell you that there is no way I'm leaving you alone" yonghwa said as he comes closer to seohyun and hugs her waist possessively.

" ugh stop calling me babe..I dont like it" seohyun said as she try to get away from yonghwa. She doesnt want kyuhyun to take the wrong idea. "lets go kyuhyun, I dont want to be near this jerk anymore" seohyun said

" hmm sure, lets go" kyuhyun said. He reaches for seohyun's hand and just as she was about to grab it yonghwa stop her. "seohyuh, will you mind waiting for me outside the library, I need to talk to yonghwa for a second" kyuhyun said. seohyun nodded and went out the library.

" you know she is my target right?!" Yonghwa exclaimed.

" so? that doesnt mean she is forbidden!" kyuhyun said

" how about friendship sound huh?!.." will you really do this to me kyuhyun?!"yonghwa spat

" I'm not doing anything yonghwa, I'm fighting for her love fair and square unlike you!" kyuhyun said

" what do you mean?..I have never done anything to harm you kyuhyun, you are my brother I will never take a way any girl you like" yonghwa said

" oh really? have you forgotten Nicole huh?!!...have you forgotten how I found her in your bed after a week that she was my girlfriend!" kyuhyun said.

"I..I" yonghwa couldn't say anything. He wanted to explain kyuhyun about nicole and that it wasnt his fault.

" Its ok save it yonghwa, past is past, and know that I met seohyun, she has make me forget about nicole. " kyuhyun said. kyuhyun left leaving a shock yonghwa behind.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Victoria and chansung were currently promoting their new drama. They have been pair up before and the fans love them together. There were even rumors of them dating before, due to their chemistry on and off cameras. In this world of the entertainment is really hard to find a true friend specially when there is alot of jealousy coming around. Ever since Victoria debuted as an actress and model, she has always find a good friend in chansung. They talk about almost everything and they are very comfortable with each other. Chansung knows everything about victoria, from her love for nichkhun to all to all of her secrets. Victoria in the other hand, knows alot about chansung as well, she knows that he is working hard to help his parents get out from their debts. She has try to help him but he always reject the offer since he doesnt want to get her involve in his familly matters. of course, victoria doesn't know that Uee has been the one that has been blackmailing chansung.............

" and cut!...great job everybody, victoria-ssi, chansung-ssi, you two were amazing as always" the director said.

" thanks director!" victoria and chansung said with a bow. once their work was finish they decided to head down to their favorite hang out place.

" I'm hungry, chansung lets go eat!" victoria said as she was rubbing her tummy.

" ok, but I didn't brought my car today" chansung said with a frown

 "its ok, we can go walking, that way we have more time to talk to each other" victoria said

" is that ok, I mean there might be papparazzi" chansung said. Even if he promised Uee that he will do his part, he still did not want any of this to affect victoria's career.

" yeah, its fine and we are going to use our disguise don't worry" victoria said. They headed down the door, and were walking to victoria's favorite restaurant. So far nobody has recognise them, specially the fans so it was a good sign for both actors. while they were walking, and catching up to each other lives, victoria suddenly stop,her body frozen and her face was pale. Chansung try to get her attention but nothing he seem to work, so he look at the direction that she was looking and there he saw a man holding a girl. The man looked so concern and worry while he was holding that girl in his arm. It didnt took a genious to know why victoria, was frozen on te stop. She saw Nichkhun holding a girl who was clearly Hara!.

"let's go victoria," chansung said. He saw hurt and pain in victoria's eyes and he didnt want her to suffer. but victoria didn't react, "maybe they are just friends" chansung said as he grab her hand.

" yeah, you are right.. nichkhun will not cheat on me" victoria said, just when she was about to turn, she saw Hara giving a kiss to Nichkhun. Hara was smirking when she saw victoria from the corner of her eyes...................