Another chance ( khuntoria)

My Only True love

One month has finally passed ever since the whole truth about Hara's and Uee's schemes. A month since Hara, has been in japan in a whole girls school where she is being bully and treated bad. And a whole month since Uee was taken to a hospital where she is getting  treatment. Uee was discovered with a brain disorder, and even though her parents didn't want to take her to a mental hospital they had to do it. Of course yonghwa's engagement was broken but not because, Uee was sick but because yonghwa's parents finally understood that yonghwa will never love her.People will think everything was right between nichkhun, victoria, seohyun and yonghwa but not yet. These two couples still haven't been able to made up no matter how much nichkhun  and  yonghwa try to ask for their forgiveness.

----------------------------------------

Victoria is currently heading to the airport with chansung. Today is the day that chansung will finally leave to America and follow his dreams. Of course victoria has avoided, nichkhun and rejected him every time he asked her to go back with him. You may wonder why will she do that? well she has to get even somehow. She needs to teach nichkhun a lesson, so that he will never broke up with her again.She wont make him suffer for long though, just until chansung leaves to Ameria ^^. The least victoria can do is be with chansung until he leaves just the same way he was with her in every step in her life.

"I'm going to miss you so much" victoria said as she look the handsome guy in front of her. The man that is like her brother to her.

" I know, I'm going to miss you too" Chansung said as he hug the girl he loves for one last time. It breaks his heart to leave her but he has to do it in order to stop thinking about her in a way he shouldn't. If he stays in korea he might come between her happiness and that is something he would never forgive himself to do.

"Promise me we will be in contact all the time"

" I'll try...I know my schedule is going to be busy with the movie promotions and all that stuff but I will find time to talk to you" chansung said.

" I.." Victoria was cut down in her sentence when she felt someone grab her hand

" NO! Don't leave!!!" nichkhun said panting. He literally run like crazy when he found that victoria was at the airport. Victoria was glancing at him with a look that says what-the-heck-are-you-doing- here, while chansung was grinning like a fool.

" wow dude you took a long time to get here..I almost thought you weren't coming"chansung said

" what is going on?" victoria asked confused. Then nichkhun pull her closer to him, and hug her tight, his eyes were red and watery.

" Please don't leave me...I'm sorry for being an idiot, I'm sorry that I didn't treat you well when I had you. I know I don't deserve a second chance but please victoria don't leave me"

" nichkhun"

"shh listen to me first. I love you victoria. I really do, please I beg you don't leave me. My life will not be the same if you leave. I know I'm not good enough for you. I know I have made you suffer and I will gladly take any punishment you give me but please don't leave" nichkhun said in a desperate tone.

" Nichkhun, what are you talking about? I'm not going anywhere" victoria said.

" but...but chansung said that he is leaving to america right now with you!!!" nichkhun said. Chansung couldnt hold it anymore and burst out laughing.

" I am leaving to America but not with victoria" chansung admitted. Nichkhun's jaw dropped from the complete fool he has just made. He literally broke like thousand rules and he'll most likely get a fine for speeding. When he thought victoria was leaving he lost control and without thinking rush to the airport to stop her from leaving.

" Y-your kidding right?" nichkhun asked in disbelief. "YAH!!!! You almost gave me a HEART ATTACK!!!!"

" sorry but it was the only way to make you come in" ..." I wanted to talk to you before I leave" chansung said. 

" If you wanted to talk to me, you could have said so. You don't have to play such a bad joke on me!" nichkhun said sternly. He looks like he could strangle chansung any minute but he stopped since victoria was there.

" It wont be fun if I do that...and besides I wanted to see how much you love victoria" chansung said."I'm sorry if I use such a dirty trick to get you here but like I say I really love and care for victoria alot. I will not be able to leave, if I don't know whether you will treat her better this time"

" I will treat her good. I promise" nichkhun said sincerely

"you better because if I hear that you make her shed one drop of tears I swear, I will take the first plane to Korea and come back to get you!" chansung smirked

" well you will have to keep waiting for that plane because I'm never going to make victoria cry ever again" nichkhun said.

For the first time, the once two rivals for the love of victoria hug each other and bid their goodbye. Even if they were not good terms at the beginning they both have one thing in common. They both love the same woman and will do anything to make her happy. Just as soon as chansung left, victoria hold nichkhun hand.

" so you were scared that I was going to leave you huh? " victoria smirked

" you have no idea...I thought I lost you forever" nichkhun said.

" sorry about that, but at least you should be happy that we are together now" victoria said as she hug him tight, their noses almost touching.

" so that means that you give me another chance" nichkhun asked hopefully. But victoria didnt respond, instead she let her lips do the talking here. She wanted to let nichkhun feel how much she need it him, how much she loves him. How much she has missed his lips in hers. The kiss wasn't like any other, it give the aura of longing, love and the need for one another. She might not be sure of what the future awaits for them, the enemies she will make along the way but one thing is for sure the love nichkhun and her have for one another, will keep them together................

--------------------------------------