Happiness.......

My Only True love

(2 weeks after)

Seohyun was getting ready for her date with yonghwa. Of course her brother gave her a curfew and some rules that yonghwa has to follow before yonghwa can date her. She was wearing a black fluffy dress that compliment her body nicely. Just like predicted seohyun is not ready, when yonghwa came to pick her up. At first he was scared because there was a pretty good chance that nichkhun will open the door, but he was glad when victoria appear to greet him.

"Hey yonghwa, your here just in time" victoria said smiling.

" Yeah, I have to, with the type of brother seohyun has, I can't give him any opportunity

"Seohyun!! Yonghwa's here" victoria said as she opened the door. Nichkhun gets up from his sit, and make his way to the door.

"My sister is not ready, yet so mind as well sit down and wait" nichkhun said with a smile.

" thanks" yonghwa says ackwardly. He still had difficulty facing nichkhun and I mean who cant blame him? Seohyun has the best protective/figther so courting her can be sorta hard.. " so how's the wedding plans coming along?" he said trying to break the cold silence.

" the wedding is not set till five more years " victoria shrugged.

" wow you waiting sooo long" yonghwa said glancing at nichkun.

" well we have to, I want to finish school first and there's also many things I want to do before I can marry nichkhun, I have to keep my options open you know" victoria said with a wink earning a chuckle from yonghwa and a scowl from nichkhun.

" YAH don't even think about trying to cheat on me!!" Nichkhun growled earning a round of laughter from them. Victoria went beside him, and gave him a sweet kiss in the cheeks since yonghwa was there with them.

" shhh, don't worry I wont..Besides, all my fanboys already know I'm dating the great NICHKHUN so there's no way they will try to woo me again" she said to a sulking nichkhun but instead of making him happy it only make him pout even more.

" so you are saying that you can't cheat on me because everyone is scared of me"

" No silly, I will never cheat on you because you are and will always be my first and only love....I know it may sound cheesy but I love you with all my heart and every second I pass only increases my love for you" victoria said with all the sencirity she can put in her words. Nichkhun was about to kiss her, but someone had to ruin the moment.

" I'm here you know" yonghwa said.

" oh not for long your date is here" nichkhun said looking at his sister going down the stairs but directing his attention to yonghwa once more. " now young man you know the rules,"

" YES SIR!" yonghwa salute like a soldier to his captain.

" good just checking we understand each other"  nichkhun said.

" AISH stop scaring yonghwa or else he will never propose to me and I will be single all my life!" seohyun said glaring at her brother.

yonghwa just chuckle at his future girlfriend's bold outburst. YES FUTURE GIRLFRIEND because he still hasn't asked her yet. but not for long he will ask her today..... " don't worry baby, even if your brother where to punch me to death , I will never stop courting you" he said with a wink as he wrapped his arms in her waist earning a blush from seohyun.

" YAH!" nichkhun said as he was about to get yonghwa away but seohyun glared at him.

" Let's go before my brother ruins the fun" seohyun said pulling yonghwa.

 

" DON"T you dare to do anything bad  to my sister Jung Yonghwa!!" nichkhun said but it was too late since yonghwa and seohyun were already out the door.

" Let them be jagiya besides they have gone thru alot too" Victoria said as she try to calm her overprotective brother.

" how can you tell me to calm down when that playboy is taking away my little sister" nichkhun whinned.

" jeez you are so overprotective....If you keep being like that I'm going to start thinking that you love seohyun more than me" victoria said with a pout earning a chuckle from nichkhun.

" its not like that jagiya...It's just that seohyun is special to me; I promised my parents that I will protect her no matter what and I'm just doing my job, not only as a brother but as a father as well" He said with  a smile. " I stopped looking at seohyun as my sister a long time ago, she's more like my daugther"

victoria just nodded in understanding. " but you know she has to grow up too and she has to have her own family too"

" I know that's why I want you to get pregnant fast so I can have a child when that playboy takes away my little girl" nichkhun said with a wink and earning a blush from victoria.

(A/N: he was refering to seohyun when he said little girl)

" AISH now don't use seohyun as your excuse for your ert mind!"

nIhckhun just chuckle and kissed his future wife.

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Are we there yet" seohyun asked for the nth time.

" no not yet baby" yonghwa reply for the nth time as well.

" can you please tell me where are we going please~" seohyun said trying to use all her aegyo but to her dissapointment it didn't work in him.

' be  patient we almost there" he said with a smile but the only thing seohyun could do is just pout.

Who could blame her, she doesn't know where he's taking her and worst she was blind folded ever since she got in to the car.

-----------------

" We're here" yonghwa said as he carefully take the blindfolds off seohyun.

" WOOOOW!" seohyun said as she look at the candles that were taken as she was sorrounded by flowers all over. It was like small garden, with beutiful roses sorrounding a small table.

As the gentlemen he is, yonghwa took her hand and guided her to the seat. "so you like it?"

" I LOVE IT!" seohyun said as she admired everything, the place was just amazing.

Yonghwa could only smiled in content. 

"so whats the special occasion for you to be soo romantic?" seohyun said as she finish eating...If she was truthful, she has been waiting for yonghwa to asked her again and she is getting impatient already. WHY? well yeah she rejected him but it was only so he could suffer for rejecting her but now she's starting to regret it.

" wait just a second a second" yonghwa said as he took out his guitar. Seohyun was about to question him but he started playing before she could speak more. ( YEAH LOVE LIGHT!!!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMED6Rh3UFE

 

 

 

 TSK TSK  SILENCE SILENCE

 

"so what do you think?" yonghwa said as he stared into seohyun's eyes. Truthfully this was the first time he ever played a song for a girl but ever since he met seohyun this song was stuck in his mind and he wanted to sing it to her first.

" I know its not as good, but all my emotions were played in there I really love you seohyun" he said with sincerity.

Seohyun just remained silence.....

"Seohyun"

" .................."

"YAH seohyun its ok if you didnt like the song but at least say something!" yonghwa said as he started to panick. Was her silence meaning that she hate it the song? was he being too bold? Does it mean that she is rejecting him? all those questions were starting to flow into his mind when suddenly seohyun bursted crying. 

" If you need more time its ok, I can wait for you till you are ready..."

"PABO!" Seohyun said as she went and hugged her lover. " I love it!! I have been waiting for you to ask me out since for ever!!"

yonghwa just chuckled. " what will you have done if I didn't ask you out? Will you have done all the wooing yourself then?" he teased

" AIsh don't ruin the moment!" seohyun said as she lightly hit his arm. Yonghwa just laugh and claimed her lips.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------

Happy new years everybody!! ^^

WEll one more chapter after this and then this fic is over (well maybe one or 2 still deciding hehe)