Yonghwa's charm

My Only True love

As victoria and seohyun walk into the school, they could clearly see all the stares from all the girls as they walk into locker room. Uee and her friend, have been spreading nasty rumors about seohyun and victoria. Of course not all the students believe it since they have known victoria for a long time and they know she wont do anything Uee says and well seohyun doesnt look like that type of girl but they were still afraid of Uee.

" you did well Hara, now all the school are giving nasty looka at seohyun and victoria" Uee said as she hugged her friend Hara.

" you welcome, I will do anything for my best friend" Hara said to Uee.  Hara has been Uee's puppet since they were kids; even though Hara considers Uee as her best friend, Uee just considers Hara as another tool. Uee stop hugging Hara and walk towards Yonghwa and kyuhyun. Again Uee, give yonghwa a flirtatious look as she aproach him; she wanted to let seohyun and everybody in the school that yonghwa belong to her and nobody else.

"hey there, big boy" Uee said as she was about to give yonghwa a kiss but luckily he dodge it just in time.

" Uee, how many times have I tell you that I hate it when you go all over me".. " people will miss understand" yonghwa said looking at seohyun's direction hoping she didnt misunderstand.

"well why I cant give my boyfriend a small kiss" Uee pouted.

"I'm not your boyfriend and I will never be so please stop this!"..." you are only hurting yourself more Uee" yonghwa said as he walk away from  Uee. He saw seohyun walk away, heading to the library so he decided to follow her. Victoria saw yonghwa following seohyun but decided not to follow since seohyun asked her she need it to be alone to fix her problems
 

by this time everybody in school saw the little scene in which Uee was the main star!. everyboy was laughing of the fool, Uee made as yonghwa push her away from him. Uee was furious, and mad at what yonghwa did to her. She ran off to her car and drive to her home.

Uee's pov

 I have never been so humilated in my whole life! how could yonghwa do this to me!... is that really important for him to push me away and dodge my kiss. No I wont allowed her to take my man. she took out her phone and texted hara.

Hara come to my home quickly!...we have things to do..

but what about school Uee

forget about school and get here quickly,we have to plan our next move against seohyun and victoria.

ok, uee I will be there in 20 minutes

 after finishing texting with Hara;  Uee look her phone search thru her contacts. just wait and see victoria, you will pay for the slap you gave me.

"yoboseo". a guy said

" its me Uee, I want you to investigate everything you can about seo joohyun and  Victoria Song" Uee said

" ok" the man said

" call me once you have the information" Uee said and hang up. just watch and see seohyun and victoria, I will take away everything both of you love dearly. uee thought as she laugh evilly.

 

-----------------------meanwhile at the library---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seohyun was reading the card that yonghwa put in her locker along with the teddy bear. she was smiling from ear to ear and blushing as well. No seohyun, you cant fall for yonghwa, he is a player she thought. seohyun was too busy reading  the letter that she didnt notice yonghwa behind her. He hugger from the back taking seohyun by surprise.

" do you like my gift seohyun-ah" he whisper in her ear in a husky voice making seohyun blush.

"thank you but I dont want any of this" seohyun said. she then return the teddy bear to yonghwa. " this belongs to you seohyun keep it" yonghwa said. " look, there is nothing between me and Uee," yonghwa said. " its ok, you dont need to explain anything to me, what you do with your life is none of my bussiness".. seohyun said as she try to walk away. yonghwa stopped her and forcefully kiss her. At first she try to stop him but then seohyun find herself enjoying it and kissing him back. She snapped out of it and push yonghwa making him fall. she quickly starts running away from yonghwa. " I am not given up seohyun!" yonghwa yelled.

 

Victoria saw her seohyun running and was worry about her. " are you ok seohyun?" what happend". victoria ask.

" yeah everything is fine" seohyun said as she was trying to catch her breath from the whole running.

Time pass quickly and yonghwa decided not to bother seohyun since he knows she will avoided him. He wanted to talk to her alone and the only time it will be when she will be at her home. yonghwa thought.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even though seohyun  kept on thinking about yonghwa, that didnt mean that she will let this incident ruin her plans. She had already  booked the whole restaurant where victoria and nichkhun will have their romantic dinner. of course nichkhun wasnt aware that he will be dinning with victoria alone....

 " seohyun-ah you think this is a good idea" victoria said as she was getting her hair done for tonight.

"yes unnie, dont worry everything will be fine" seohyun said. Seohyun then took out the heartnecklace that nichkhun gave victoria and place it around victoria's neck.

" seohyun, I'm scared, what if something goes wrong" victoria ask worridely. Victoria was happy that seohyun went to the trouble in to booking the whole restaurant and make it as romantic as possible for her and nichkhun but she was scared whether nichkun will like it.

" stop thinking so much about it unnie" seohyun said as she motion victoria to stand up so she can look at victoria better.

"woow you look beautiful unnie!" seohyun exclaim very excited.

 minutes later, seohyun and victoria were outside the house. Victoria was ready to go to meet her nichkhun. " go on now unnie, you know my oppa doesnt like waiting" seohyun said as she motion victoria to get into the car. victoria hugged seohyun " thanks alot seohyun,"

" your welcome and dont forget you will tell me how it go" seohyun said

"yes I will" victoria went inside the car

" victoria fighting" seohyun said as she waved back at her friend and finally get in the house.

seohyun enter the house which look very lonely by now.

hmm what should I do now seohyun thought. she sat in the couch,  and turn on the tv. It was a boring night for seohyun since she didnt have anything to do. She was the type to do her homework earlier, so there was nothing to do. She already finish reading all the books at her house so she didnt have anything interesting to read.

"ding dong" the bell of the door ring. hmmm who could it be seohyun thought. As she opened the door, drop at who it was....

 

 

 

well just a small chapter today... Im not sure whether I can update in the weekend but I will try :)... next episode romantic date of nichkhun and victoria as well as yongseo moments :)...... I know the story is going sorta of slow but I promise it will pick up the pace fast :)