Jealous Nichkhun??

My Only True love

Note: this is still victoria's flashback

victoria was dragged by a excluded corner, she felt her hands were going to bleed from so much force that someone was using to hold her. She couldn't even scream because he had one hand in and even if she did, the state fair was deserted and she was already far away from chansung. The man then push her to the wall, you could see fury in his eyes and without a warning he kiss her. It wasn't one of those passionate, sweet or innocent kisses he is used to give her. This kiss was forceful as if saying "you belong to me", as if afraid that once his lips left hers, she will dissapeared. For a moment victoria didn't respond but once nichkhun started to be more gentle, she immediately melt and started to kiss him back. After a time, they finally take a step back, and catch for air. They were both panting hard, never leaving their eyes from each other. Victoria try to make some gap between them but nichkhun  just held her back again. "why have you been avoiding me all this weeks huh?" Nichkhun said. If someone was able to see at nichkhun's eyes, you could almost think they are turning red from how mad he is right now. Victoria gulped " I- I was busy with the drama" she stuttered.

" Oh but you have time to go on a Fuc@$%^ date with CHANSUNG HUH!? nichkhun growled

" what if I did, you seem to be really busy with Hara as well!!" Victoria spat

"Hara is just a friend victoria, I save her when she was almost by some bad guys" nichkhun said.

"and why do you keep on seeing her then huh!" victoria said. She has seen nichkhun with hara and she can't help but to be jealous and hurt.

"She is the daughter of the person I'm doing with business right now, and I got to see her often and me and hara became good friends" Nichkhun said. truth be told, he also was talking to hara so she can spy on victoria,seohyun and yonghwa as well. 

"well then hope you are having a good time with your friend then" Victoria said as she free herself from his hug. She ran as fast as she can until she noticed chansung. Chansung on the other hand was worry as hell for victoria, he will never forgive himself if something bad happened to her.

"Chansung!" victoria said as she run to hug him. Chansung was startled by her movement but he still return her hug.

"STAY AWAY FROM HER!" nichkhun growled. He let his impulse take over him and threw a punch at chansung.

"stop nichkhun!" victoria yelled. Chansung was so surprise by this that he wasn't able to dodge the hit. Nichkhun didn't listen to victoria and starting punching chansung with greater force than how he punched yonghwa. Chansung try to dodge all of nichkhun's punches but it was kinda of hard since he is in the ground. Victoria is starting to see blood coming and there is no doubt that the blood is from chansung. Out of anger, she slapped nichkhun right in the face. "leave, I don't want to see you ever again!" victoria yelled.

"you belong to me, victoria you can't stay away from me!" nichkhun spat

" I'm not a thing that you can own nichkhun, now leave please and never come near me again!" victoria said

"fine, if this is what you want!!!!" nichkhun said. He got in to his car and drove away as fast as he can. Nichkhun doesn't know exactly where exactly is he going but he just knows he needs some comfort right now.

 -----------------end of victoria flashback------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm sorry unnie, I don't know what to say" seohyun said

" its, ok you don't have to say anything, just hold me" victoria said. Seohyun did as she was told and hug victoria. "I know nichkhun was at fault but will you please forgive him unnie, I know he only did it because you mean a lot to him" Seohyun said.

" I don't know seohyun, I have never seen him react like this before and he was really scary" victoria said.

" I have seen him act like that before unnie, when yonghwa is near me, but that just mean he loves you and he is afraid to lose you. At least listen to him unnie, and then decide" seohyun reason

" I will do it, if you promise to give a chance to yonghwa as well...Don't think I didn't notice how he stared at you" victoria said. After the incident with nichkhun, chansung was not able to record the drama since he was badly injured. The doctors said he will be fine in a couple of days and he will only have bruises but victoria knows well that he can't work like that. Chansung can't appear in tv shows and neither finish recording their drama until all of the bruises banished. She felt really bad for chansung since he didn't want to press charges and even lie to the media about what happen to him. Since she wasn't able to record the drama, she had free time and was able to go to school.Even if seohyun didn't say anything she knew something was up between kyunhyun, yonghwa and seohyun.

"he doesn't like me unnie, he got over me...He has been dating Uee and he ignores me now"Seohyun frowned

"there must be an explanation to all of this seohyun, I don't talk much to him personally but I know he has never like Uee"..." even when we were kids, he always saw her as a baby sister and I can see he has change" victoria said

"people's feelings can change unnie, maybe he figured that he likes Uee"  Seohyun said

"no he doesn't I'm sure, just give him a chance and talk to him ok" victoria said

" fine but you need to talk to my oppa too" seohyun said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the past weeks, yonghwa has been hanging out with Uee. He is trying to forget seohyun so he went to his old self and started to play around with any girl he sees even though he is already going out with Uee. After the library incident he asked Uee to be his girlfriend. It was a stupid decision and he regrets it, but he can't do anything now. Yonghwa is willing to give everything he got in this relationship, he is trying to love Uee as much as she has love him for all this time. In a way he feels guilty because he thinks Uee deserves better than him; she desrves better to what he is giving her. Nobody knows how much yonghwa is suffering right now, except perhaps his other best friend sooyoung. For the past weeks, sooyoung has been his only comfort, the only person that knows exactly what happen.....

"hey can we talk" seohyun said as she was standing in front of yonghwa's car.

"what do you want seohyun?" yonghwa reply coldly.

" err... can we go somewhere?" seohyun said. Yonghwa lean closer to her."are you sure that's what you want seohyun...Aren't you afraid to what will I do to you if we were alone"he whisper huskily in her ears. Seohyun shivers a little, trying to hide her embarrasment but its not working very well since her red cheeks is giving her away.

"No I'm not, I don't think you will want to do anything to me if you still want to be alive"..." my brother will killed you if you lay your finger on me"seohyun stuttered

" haha, do you really think I care what your brother do to me seohyun?...even if he kills me it will be worth it since I finally will be able to have you" yonghwa said

"what am I to you yonghwa?" seohyun said. her gaze never left yonghwa's eyes

"wh- what do you mean?" he stuttered

" I mean do you like me? do you love me?" seohyun asked. Even if she doesn' t want to admit it, she likes yonghwa a lot. She won't called it love since she doesn't have any experience but she can surely say that she likes him.

I love you! his mind shouted. he wanted to tell her, that she is the first person that has make him feel this way. She is the first girl that he can truly say that he loves but its forbidden. His best friend the person he loves dearly loves her as well and yonghwa will not forgive himself if he hurts kyuhyun again. " I lust you seohyun, you were just another toy for me" yonghwa responded as he avoids her eyes.

"you are lying I don't believe you! looked at me in the eyes and tell me that all of those letter that you put in my locker where all lies." seohyun said. Her eyes were watery, this is not the answer that she wanted to hear from yonghwa.

"do you really believe all those letters? haha I'm sorry, seohyun but I don't like you; I only wanted you for one thing only  and because you rejected me I guess I try harder"yonghwa said. SLAP SLAP, his cheeks were turning red from the force that seohyun used.

"did you ever thought, that I wasn't going to take it as a game huh?!" seohyun said

"is not like you were interested me anyways"yonghwa said

" stupid you think if I didn't like you, I will be here throwing my pride away and willing to give you another chance!!" seohyun said

"you like me?"yonghwa said. His eyes went wide open to what seohyun did next, she kissed him! For the first time ever, she initiated the kiss and kiss him in the lips " I think I love you yonghwa, say that you love me too" seohyun said.

"I'm sorry seohyun, but I can't I love Uee" yonghwa said. seoyhyun was taken aback, tears were forming from her eyes. "you deserve something better seohyun, not a piece of trash like me...I hope you can give kyuhyun a chance" yonghwa said as he use his thumb to wipe down her tears.

"hope you are happy with Uee and I'm sorry that I bother you" seohyun said as she walk away. Yonghwa was left crying, it was hard for him to not to cry in front of seohyun...............................

 

 

 

well how was it? please comment and subscribe.

Note:

tell me what do you guys think of jealous nichkhun, I try my best to describe him., btw to all khuntoria lovers, next couple chapters are going to be well a little sad so please forgive me in advance.

to yongseo lovers: I will tell you guys the reason why yonghwa is avoiding seohyun. I will tell you in advance that there is two reasons why he can't be with seohyun.