Nichkhun Oppa meets his brother in law?? O.O

My Only True love

Nichkhun pov

as I was walking down to my sister's room, suddenly I saw a guy coming out of her room!!O.O...is this a dream?? because is this is a dream this is a nightmare to me!!!.. We stared at each other from head to toes for quite a while. From looks of it he really is quite a handsome guy. put it together nichkhun, this is a dream! there is no way in hell seohyun will bring a guy to her room!!!. I seriously need to wake up from this nightmare soon. I need to wake up, right now, so I slapped myself hard enough for me to wake up.

" are you ok?" yonghwa said

"OUCH THAT HURT!!!" nichkhun exclaimed in pain from his own slapped. "w-wait so this isn't a dream?!" nichkhun exclaimed. Nichkhun push yonghwa harshly to the wall and put his hands in yonghwa's collar. "WHAT THE F**** WHERE YOU DOING IN MY SISTER'S ROOM!" nichkhun growled.

Yonghwa's pov.

so seohyun, basically kicked me out of her room after her brother almost found us. I was dissapointed  of not making her mine tonight, I was so ready for it but oh well at least I got some kisses from her right. As I was approaching my way to the stairs I had a feeling that someone was watching me. I couldnt help but to feel nervous at the thought someone was watching me>.<...I was so damn scared to turn around and find him right behind me!!!. OH no its him SEO NICHKHUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I"M SO DEAD!!!. Dont get me wrong I'm not the type of guy who gets scared easily but this is not anybody that we are talking about. Even though I was a level seven in taekwondo, judo and martial arts, I wasn't near compared to Seo nichkhun.After I find out where seohyun lives, and her family history, my jaw nearly dropped when I found out that her brother its him SEO NICHKHUN!. Nichkhun is not only known for the prodigy child with the brains and looks; the guy that took over his family business at the age of 19 and successfully able to make millions and make his business recognized world wide that guy is known as the best fighter in All KOREA! He has never lost a match ever since he was a ten years old and his opponents always end up in the hospital after fighting with him. We stared at eachother for quite a while, gosh he sure looks more scary in person >.<...suddenly I saw him slapped himself and saying something about if this is a "dream" .haha guess its hard for him to believe that there was a guy coming out of his sister's room.

"ARE YOU DEAF OR SOMETHING I ASK YOU A QUESTION, WHAT WERE YOU DOING IN MY SISTER'S ROOM?!!. nichkhun asked. he has made so much noise that seohyun got out of her room to see what was going out. it sure wasnt a pretty side once she saw her brother ready to strangle yonghwa. if it wasnt because he saw seohyun that he stopped himself from screaming like a girl and looked likea coward in front of her.

" Oppa, stop this what are you doing?" seohyun said as she try to get nichkhun out of yonghwa. seeing her sister worry about yonghwa, nichkhun release yonghwa from his grip.

" then will you mind explaining me what was HE doing in your room SEO JOOHYUN!" nichkhun exclaimed making his sister know he wasnt in a good mood.

"shh oppa, dont yell you might wake up the neighbors". seohyun said acting as if she was hurt by nichkhun's accusations. Nichkhun look into his sister's eyes and begin to regret of how he raise his voice to her, nichkhun look down at the floor and was quiet feeling shame to what he has just done. seohyun wasn't dumb she knew her brother was mad, and she had to use everything she can to help yonghwa from his wrath. " its ok Oppa I know you will never meant to hurt me..You are way too handsome to do anything to hurt me" seohyun said with all her aegyo. She knows he can never resist her aegyo and she was using it to calm nichkhun down.

"seohyun-ah please respond what was he doing in your room?"..." I will believe anything you tell me" nichkhun said in a more calmer tone.

"well you see, oppa what happend was..." seohyun said. she didnt know what to say. she knows that the easier way is to tell her brother a lie and say yonghwa was here for school, but then again she has never lie to her brother and she knows that if she get caught, he will be more upset.

" you are not responding me seohyun, do i need to ask you again" nichkhun said.

" this is not seohyun's fault, its mine...she didn't know I was stalking her" yonghwa confessed

"WHAT?!...Did you just said that YOU were STALKING MY SISTER?!! O.O... nichkhun asked still surprised to what he has just heard. sure enough, nichkhun, didnt wait for yonghwa to respond and threw a punch at him. The punch was hard enough to send yonghwa flying to the ground. he will have continue to beat yonghwa if it wasnt for seoyhun that got between him and yonghwa.  if there was hope that seohyun's charm will calm down her brother now that hope was gone at yonghwa's stupidity. yonghwa has just dig his own grave.

" OPPA PLEASE STOP" seohyun said with tears rolling down.

" Stay out of this seohyun, oppa will protect you!"..."I will make sure he never bothers you ever again" nichkhun said

" NO! Oppa I love him!!!".."Please dont hurt him anymore" seohyun said. at this point yonghwa was in the ground with a black eye in his face and yet he still had strength to smile once he heard seohyun loves him.

" why seohyun?"..."what do you even see in him, I mean look at him!" nichkhun said as he pointed yonghwa.

" I...I love him oppa, and if you hurt him is like you hurting me!" seohyun exclaimed.

"fine, I wont kill him but I will absolutely wont accept your relationship with this guy" nickhun said.

" Don't worry nichkhun I did not expect for you to accept my relationship with seohyun right now but I'm sure you will accept us in the future." yonghwa said. Hearing this made nichkhun want to strangle him at this moment but he knows he already promise he wont kill him. nichkhun decided to turn around and ignored yonghwa's comment.

" seohyun go to sleep, its already late and you will not wake up tomorrow" nichkhun said sweetly trying to calm her sister. seohyun was afraid of leaving those two alone. 

" Its ok oppa, I will accompany yonghwa to the door, and then I will go to sleep" seohyun said

" Its ok, I will do it myself, seohyun-ah, I still have things to talk to his yonghwa" nichkhun said as he motion his sister to get inside her room. yonghwa and nichkhun remain quiet until they reach to the door. Nichkhun closed the door, and was now outside with yonghwa just the two of them alone.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" now listen to me pretty boy, if you think I'm stupid enough to not see what your true intentions are you are so wrong!"nichkhun said as he hold yonghwa from his collar once again but this time he lifted him up, and was holding him harder.

" and what are my true intentions according to you" yonghwa said as he try to get nichkhun out of him. He was scared to hell but he wasnt going to just stand there and let himself being beat up by nichkhun.

" you think I'm stupid?!!.. I know what type of guy you are yonghwa, I know you just want my sister for one thing and then dump her like you have done to your previous girlfriends" nichkhun said

" it is true, I had girlfriends before, but trust me nothing compare to seohyun...and it doesnt matter to me if you think that of me, as long as seohyun loves me I  will gladly die in your hands at this moment". yonghwa said.

" haha I know that seohyun is different that is why I'm telling you to stay away from her, I will never accept of you dating her you hear me" nichkhun said

" who says I want to date seohyun..I want to marry her!!! just accept the fact that you will become my brother in law and there is nothing you can do about it!" yonghwa smirked.

" BROTHER IN LAW?!" o.o... I will never allowed that to happen!... marked my words yonghwa you will regret the day you decided to become my enemy!' nichkhun said. 

" haha, no you marked my words SEO NICHKHUN! I JUNG YONHWA Love SEO JOO HYUN and I won't back down until she becomes my wife!!" yonghwa said.nichkhun was sure loosing patience with yonghwa and will explode at any minute.  They stopped fighting once they saw seohyun walking to the balcony. yonghwa went into his car and drive away while nichkhun walk in to the house.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yonghwa's pov:

I was driving down home, still quiet in shock of what I had just done.  its a miracle that I'm still alive, with a few bruises and a black eye but its ok, it was all worth it for seohyun. I parked my car and went inside my house, luckily my parents were asleep so they didnt see me come in. I will sure have to prepare of what excuses I'm going to give them tomorrow sigh*. I went quickly in to my bed, and get out my pijamas. I looked in to the mirror and saw my neck, that was red, it will surely make a marked. Nichkhun sure knows how to hit well, my eye is still in pain from his punch and my whole body soars.  I was ready to die at that moment, bet all the girls at school will have cry at the thought of losing the most handsome guy in Seoul Highschool. hahaI cant believe I told him I love seohyun..what was I thinking, I only want seohyun for one night stand!...I mean I cant be in love can I? I mean look at her?!...she...she looks like a goddess in everything she wears, her smile makes my heart melt. She is kind, smart and beautiful inside out, i bet she will be a great mother and wife. NO, NO yonghwa you cant fall in love!! you are player, even if she is the most beautiful girl I have seen I cant fall in love with her!.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NICHKHUN pov

As I was walking down to my room and I cant stop at smiling of what had just happened. Dont get me wrong I dont like yonghwa but that kid sure has some guts to even try to court my sister. Most of her fanboys will not even dare to come near my home and he even dare to get in seohyun's room. Hah pretty interesting guy... He sure is a fool but still I had to admired him since he is the first one that my sister protects. If I ever were to have a brother in law I will surely like that guy to have that kid's courage so  I dont have to worry whether she will be protected. I could leave her in good hands knowing that she will be safe and she will start her own family.  I know I'm a little over protective but hey, I have to make sure my sister is in the right hands....I still dont accept yonghwa but if he proves me wrong I will gladly accept him as my brother.Yeah I will accept him but she is too young to have a boyfriend so I will not accept him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My sister doesnt have the age to think of love nor even date!!!

 

 

Authors pov.
while nichkhun doesnt accept the fact that seohyun is in love and worst with a player,yonghwa has a dilemma of himself. yonghwa is still trying to figure out what does he really feel for her, is it love or lust. NO matter what it is or , how he looks at it, the outcome is the same and that is that he has feelings for seohyun. something he has never felt for someone before. Nichkhun and yonghwa will surely wont be able to sleep tonight as they are nervous of what the future awaits for them....

 

 

 

well what you guys think about it?... I try to remember everything I put in my last one, but sadly I dont know since I just go with the flow>.<...comments are appreciated:)