Romantic Dinner

My Only True love

Nichkhun Pov
Today seohyun texted me to have dinner with her at my favorite resturant. hmmm wonder what's the special occasion... As the waiter take me to the table I realized that there was not a single soul in the whole restaurant. The table was nicely decorated as if it was a romantic dinner for two. wait a minute.. did I just said romantic dinner?! O_o what the heck?!! why does this look like a date rather than just a simple dinner with my sister. I look at my around and sure enough this was the place; so I did not go in to the wrong restaurant then why in the world is happening?!... I look at the date in my phone and sure enough it wasn't mines nor seohyun's birthday. oh god nooo, she WOULDN'T DARE?!!!!!!...Will she??? will My cute little sister actually set me up in a blind date? I...I do admit its rare for someone as handsome like me to be single but that doesnt mean I cant get a girlfriend and get marry.. hehe not to be cocky or anything but  I am quite a catch ^^... I just hope that seohyun choose a nice girl. gosh I still remember the time my grandfather set me on a blind date....It never ended it well, either they were weird, or I dont like they way they think. The worst dates I had is the ones that were already stalking me and talking about wedding just a few hours of meeting me >.<... Then suddenly I saw somebody approaching my  table. Victoria-ssi??!! O.o my jaw drop completely as I saw the most beautiful goddess approaching me. Wow she look completely gorgeous today.  hehe well she always look pretty but today, she really looked amazing!!!!!!!!.

Victoria, walk in to the restaurant smiling from ear to ear as she saw nichkhun. She still thinks it was a bad idea but once she sees him smiling at her; she is happy she agree to do what seohyun wanted :).

" hey" victoria ask

"h-hey" nichkhun stuttered. nichkhun stands up and like the gentleman he is he, pulls the chair for victoria.

both of them were quiet, for a very long time. once in a while they steal glances at each other still thinking what to say to stop this ackward moment. Victoria becomes nervous as she sees nichkhun silent, she starts thinking that maybe he didnt wanted to see her. Then she stands up and is walking towards the exit.

" where are you going?" nichkhun ask still confused to what has just happened. He doesnt understand why will victoria wanted to leave  so suddenly.

" I'm sorry nichkhun" victoria bows down. " Seohyun wanted me to get to know you better and she arranged this date for us; you are so quiet and its clear to me you dont want to be here with me so I wont force you". victoria said trying to keep her tears from following.

" No!, I'm sorry I was quiet victoria-ssi is just that I'm really nervous" he said shyly.

"nervous, really?? hehe but you have the looks like you have many girls always following you" victoria said laughing a little.

" yeah I do, but you are not any girl victoria... you are special" nichkhun said as he was blushing from his sudden confession. victoria blushed alot.  they both went back to their seats and the atmosphere wasn't ackward for both of them anymore. Nichkhun saw the necklace victoria was wearing and he smirked at the thought  that she remember him.

" so you and seohyun set me up huh?" nichkhun asked.

"no its not like that, well maybe it is.." " its just that seohyun wanted us to get to know each other" said the flustered victoria. nichkhun smirked at how cute victoria look when she was nervous

" hmm it sounds to me that my sister wants you as her sister in law; she has never done this before" ..."then again its not surprising since yall two loved each other as sisters" nichkhun said

" h-how do you know that seohyun wants me as her sister in law?" o.o...victoria said blushing

"haha well my sister is the jealous type.. she will never set me up in a blind date unless she thinks that girl is good enough for me" nichkhun chuckled.

"so that means that you remember me nichkhun?" victoria said. nichkhun stand up and went closer to victoria. He pulled her closer to him as he put his hands in her waist. Nichkhun got closer to her face still looking at her straight in her eyes. Victoria could feel her heart beating faster, her body was shivering from the elictricity that nichkhun was given her as his hands touch her waist. He gets closer to her face and kiss her. At first victoria was surprise at nichkhun's action but she started to respond to his advances in a while.  Victoria puts her hand around his neck while his hands pulls victoria closer to him. Their second kiss was just as sweet as the first one, innocent except that now it has a touch of passion in it. This kiss symbolize their mutual love even though it has been a long time they haven't seen each other. Their love was still standing strong. To victoria this kiss make her think it lasted an eternity but even though it just lasted 10 seconds. They finally broke off the kiss as they  try to catch up their breathing.

" does this answer your question victoria-ssi?" nichkhun smirked.
"neh, I think so" victoria said still quite in shock at what has just happen right now. Nichkhun hugged victoria and whisper into her ear.
"I'm sorry for being an idiot victoria-ah"..."will you gives this babo a chance to be with you once more time"

"neh, lets take go back to where we started oppa" victoria said.

Their dinner, went pretty well nichkhun catch up with victoria. laughs, smiles and kisses were share throughout the whole date. Victoria told nichkhun how seohyun was the one who organized everything, from booking the restaurant to even choosing a dress for victoria. Nichkhun laugh at victoria's stories and he could almost imagine his sister working as a cupid. hmmm I have to give my sister a reward for the date she organize for victoria and me. nichkhun toought.

It was 11:30pm and nichkhun and victoria decided to get back home.

" thanks for the dinner oppa" victoria said

" welcome victoria-ah, I will see you tomorrow" nichkhun smirked. He leans closer to victoria and gave her a kiss in the cheek but once he saw that her mother wasn't home he decided to give her a kiss in the lips.

"aigoo nichkhun, you can't be kissing me like this" victoria said

"why not?" nichkhun said playfully

"well because you havent ask me to be your girlfriend yet?" victoria said. even though nichkhun asked victoria for another chance, victoria wanted to hear nichkhun ask her properly. 

"well Victoria Song, will you like to be my girlfriend" nichkhun said

" nope, I dont sir!" victoria said playfully

" why?" nichkhun asked . "well because you didn't ask me in a romantic way" victoria pouted.

"haha ok I understand, then tomorrow you will see how romantic and caring Nichkhun Seo can be" nichkhun said

"I will be waiting then," victoria said and hugged nichkhun. "good night oppa"

"good night victoria-ah...dream with me" nichkhun said. Victoria, just laugh and gave nichkhun another kiss " dream with me as well" victoria said.

Nichkhun headed home, happy of the wonderful time he had with victoria. who will have thought that his night wont be as nice as he heads back home..................

 

 

 

yay khuntoria's date!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol hope yall like it. btw my next chapter is going to be about what seohyun was doing at home while her oppa was in his date...........stayed tune. comment and subscribe please ^-^