Defending my sister

My Only True love

Yonghwa's pov

who does she think she is?!!...what in the world did I do wrong for her to treat me like this??!...those were my thoughts as I try to recall my actions and think why will seohyun ignore me. I haven't done anything wrong, in fact I have been very nice and considerate to her!. Most girls will kill to have my full attention like she had it yesterday yet she even dares to ignored me as if I'm a nobody!. Hah just wait and see seohyun, you will soon be mine!..I will make you fall madly in love with me and when you do I will make you pay for what you have done.

it was barely 7:20 a.m when yonghwa has finally arrived to Seoul Highschool. He park his car and take out a white teddy bear, that was holding a white rose, and a card in his hands. He quicklies goes to the locker room and places the teddy bear in seohyun's locker. you may wonder how did he knows seohyun's combination well it wasnt hard for him to get it since his parents are a big contributors to this school and his parents are also good friends with the principal. Just a quick phone call and he had access to seohyun's records, he even manage to get her phone number and her address as well. Once yonghwa closes the locker, he heads to the library and try to get some sleep there.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At exatly 7:30 a.m seohyun walks quickly towards the library. it was a busy day yesterday so she didnt have time to take a look around the library. she was going to stop and take things out of her locker but she decided she will do it later. Once she walks in to the library, she quickly goes to the corner where it was well hidden and quiet for her to read a book. As she gets closer she notice a boy sleeping in there. As she approach yonghwa she can't help but to think he looks like an angel while he sleeps. She bents down and unknowingly she starts caressing his face, and tracing his eyebrows. suddenly she felt someone grab her hands, it was yonghwa who was now awaken. He pulls her closer to him making her almost fall in his lap. " Never knew you like to take advantage of people in their sleep" yonghwa said making seohyun blush.

"Ani, I'm sorry I didnt know what came out to me" seohyun said as she tries to push yonghwa away and turning her head in the other direction. "I'm sorry yonghwa, forgive me, I wont do it again". she walks out but yonghwa pull her from her wrist pushing her to the wall. Seohyun felt herself cornered, as she saw yonghwa  getting closer to her; she suddenly felt his hands in her hips making her blush more than before. " wh-what are you doing?" seohyun said as she try to hide her face.

" nothing, just getting a better view" he smirks as seohyun felt her body against his. " you were touching my face while I was asleep so I can touch your body in return". he said in a husky voice. Seohyun's body froze, her mind tell her to push him away but her body didnt seem to respond. Their faces were so close, that she started to breath faster. "please stop" seohyun said but all yonghwa could hear is keep on going as he look into her eyes.

"Mr. Jung the library is a place for you to read and not to do this kinds of things" the lybrarian said as she pull yonghwa away from seohyun." I will not like to talk to both of your parents for this kind of

behavior" the lybrarian said.

" Sorry Mrs.Lee it was all my fault" yonghwa said, with a killer smile that made the lybrarian blush.

"o-oh ok just dont do it again" the lybrarian said as she walks away. seohyun just stared at yonghwa who seems to know how to control a girl with just one smile. Seohyun walks away quickly but is stop by yonghwa's hand. He again pulls her closer "this conversation is not over yet seohyun but I will let you go this once since class is starting and there is not enough time". yonghwa whisper in seohyun's ear. He gives her a kiss in the cheek. by around this time seohyun was in quite a state of a shock, seeing this yonghwa starts to laugh and grabs hr hand and pulls her with him towards their classroom. Thats more like it seohyun, think I like you more when you do things obidiently  yonghwa thought.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once they get into the classroom, girls looked at seohyun with disgust and jealousy specially her, Uee. Never in her life that she has known yonghwa, has something like this. As yonghwa places seohyun in her sit, he cant help but to grin at the new side of seohyun. This side that he has never seeing in a girl, and just for a simple kiss in the cheek.

Uee 's pov

As I walk down the hallways I can't help but to wonder where is yonghwa. I saw kyuhyun earlier and suprisingly yonghwa wasn't with him. Was he sick?...where could he be?... I try to ask kyuhyun but he told me that yonghwa texted him this morning that he will go to go school first so to not wait for him. At least I was relieved that yonghwa came to school; school its not the same without him. As the bell ring I quickly get in class hoping to see him in there already, but he wasn't. I waited patiently in my sit waiting for him to arrive then finally I see him. I was so happy when I saw him but then my smile turn into a frown as I saw her with him again. It was her seohyun, and she was holding his hand! In all the years I have known yonghwa he has never hold a girl's hands like that. He hold her hand in a  protective  manner as if he was marking his territory. He has a smile from ear to ear making me so mad and frustrated. Oh how I wish I could punch her in the face when I realized that she was his new target. Dont get me wrong, I have always known that yonghwa is a big time player. everytime I saw him with a girl my heart broke into little pieces, I will usually let it slide since I know he will break up with her with in a week but this time it was different. His eyes had a different expression when he was with seohyun, he couldn't take his eyes off her and what made it worst is that he has done things he has never done before. Yesterday, he follow seohyun all around school like if he was her puppy. He try every possible way to make seohyun notice him but he fail every time. In a way I was happy that she avoid it him and in the other hand I was mad as I saw him follow her every movement. If she thinks I will wait here, for her to take my man she is wrong. Seohyun you do not who are you messing with and you will regret the day you lay your eyes on MY MAN!!!!!!

 

Class started as usual, victoria and seohyun seemed to be a little out of it today. Victoria had her mind in nichkhun and formulating a plan to get him back while seohyun was blushing madly as she remember what happen earlier in the library. Soon enough first period has ended and she quickly run out the class since she did not want to bump in to yonghwa. Victoria didnt seem to notice seohyun's strange behavior since her mind is in another world as well. time went by pretty quickly and it was time to go to lunch already. Victoria notice that Uee and her friends were following seohyun and her so she decided to confront Uee.

" seohyun-ah, I forgot something on my locker, mind if you go to the cafeteria first and save a spot for us" victoria said

" sure, victoria-ah, I will see you at lunch." seohyun said as she walk down to the cafeteria.  Uee was about to call seohyun's name when victoria stopped her.

" what do you want Uee.. dont think I havent notice you have been following me and seohyun with your friends" victoria said coldly

" this is not of your bussiness victoria!, this is between me and seohyun so back off" Uee said as she push victoria

Meanwhile as seohyun was in the cafeteria, she suddenly remember that she forgot her book for next period in her locker. She didnt want to walk all over again to her locker when her class was very close to the cafeteria. she decided to mind as well go and get it. As she was turning to the hallway where her locker was located, she heard some girls yelling. It was Uee and victoria, seohyun has never like to get into a fight, so she decided to listen and if things went out of hand she was going to step in.

" Wrong!, this is my business seohyun is my friend and everything that concerns her, it concerns me!" .." and besides why a person like you wants with somebody as lik3 as seohyun" victoria said

" that , that you call your friend, has been messing around with my man!" Uee said angrily.

"as far I'm concerned yonghwa doesnt like you!" "its not her fault that yonghwa has been stalking her lately!" victoria said

"haha Yonghwa is not the type that likes to stalk, Its your  y friend who has been trying to seduce him!!" Uee said. At this point victoria was so mad of hearing Uee call seohyun a twice. Victoria couldnt control her slep and slap Uee in the face.

 "watch your mouth Uee, just because you are a freaking , and a ing desperate who can't even get yongwha's attention doesnt mean everybody is at you level!" victoria said. at this poing Uee was in shock that someone has actually dare to slap her.

"why do you defend her so much?".. "you barely met  that barely yesterday!!!!!!" Uee said as she was about to slap victoria. Victoria having quick reflexes, she grab her hand and slap Uee again.

" eh wrong!!!"..." " seohyun is my childhood friend, and she is like my sister and anybody who goes against her, goes against me as well". victoria said. Seohyun started to remember who was victoria but her thoughts were interrupted as she saw one of Uee's friend about to hit victoria.  Seohyun quickly step in and pull that girl away from her friend.  The bell rang and students started coming out of the cafeteria. " this is not over yet, victoria!","you and your friend will pay for this!" Uee said as she back off and walk away with her friends. seohyun hugged victoria tightly " are you ok,  victoria-ah?" " did they do anything to you". seohyun ask in a worried manner.

"no, I'm ok, seohyun" victoria smile.. "did you listen to everything?' victoria asked

' hmm not all of it, I couldnt hear everything clearly but what i did hear is that you are my childhood friend" seohyun said smiling. " I'm sorry for not recognizing you sooner unnie, please for get this babo who has bad memory". seohyun said

" its ok seohyun we were both little, I didnt recognize you either if it wasnt for your name". victoria said

"hehe we have so much to catch up to" seohyun said as she walk with her victoria.

 Once classes finish victoria and seohyun decided to go home together. seohyun ask nichkhun if she could stayed at victoria's home for the night and nichkhun agreed to it.  they both catch up, in their stories and things that they had done all this years. of course seohyun remember her oppa having a huge crush on her childhood friend victoria and she wasnt going to waste any time and take action in her plan. She decided to confront victoria about her feelings from her brother just to make sure she feels the same way as her brother feels for her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Unnie, do you still like my oppa" seohyun said. while victoria stratled a little at seohyun's sudden question

"wh-why you wanna know". victoria asked. she was a little scared that seohyun might not like the idea of her dating her brother, and was scared to lose seohyun's friendship. seohyun suddenly hold victoria's hand.

"unnie I will be truthful, I think oppa still likes you and I hope that in the near future you and him get marry". seohyun said with a smile

"really seohyun?" victoria said, smiling at seohyun's sudden confession

"neh, unnie I think you and oppa make a cute couple and I reallly will not think of anybody else as my sister in law other than you" seohyun said

" but..but I dont think oppa likes me back" victoria said with a frown on her face. as she took out the heart lock necklace that nichkhun gave her. "seohyun as much as I will love to be your sister in law, I dont think that will be possible" she said

" why unnie?" seohyun said pouting.

" well nichkhun doesn't seem to care about me anymore:(".. "when I pointed at my house, he seemed to remember me but act as if nothing happen" victoria said with almost tears in her eyes.

" no unnie, thats not possible!" seohyun said as hugging her friend. " he probably is scared of my reaction , I know my oppa I know he still loves you unnie" seohyun said trying to reassured her friend, " he probably is scared that I might reject you, there is also the fact that he has to take care of thecompany and he might see you as a distraction" seohyun said

"how can you be so sure seohyun?"victoria said wiping down her tears.

" i know him more than anybody else and I can assure you of that" seohyun said with confidence. " this necklace that oppa gave you has a key doesnt it?" seohyun said as she was pointing to the necklace victoria was holding in her hands.

" how do you know?" victoria ask.

"because I have seen the key in oppa's room" seohyun said, making victoria happy. " oppa always looks at the key when he is alone, and he always has a smile in his face as he looks at it"... "he also has a picture of you when you were little" seohyun said."I always cought him staring at it"

" so that means I still have a chance with him" victoria said very excited.

" neh, unnie and dont worry I will help you get back together with my brother" seohyun said happily.  victoria hugs seohyun.

" really seohyun-ah?.. you will really do that for me". victoria ask

" neh unnie, I will do anything for you and my oppa's happiness." seohyun said

 " thank you, thank you seohyun-ah, you dont know how much it means to me" victoria said happily almost jumping out of joy.

"hehe your welcome unnie, I should be the one thanking you for defending me from Uee.." seohyun said.

" seohyun you dont have to thank me, I consider you as my own little sister, and I will do anything for you " victoria said making seohyun so happy to hear she found a sister in victoria. seohyun has always love her brother and she will never change him for anything in the world but her biggest wish has always been to have a sister and she is happy that her wish came true. She is happy that found in victoria the sister she never had.

""well lets get to sleep, otherwise we wont wake up early other wise you we will be late and I still want to go to the library early tomorrow" seohyun said

" ok, ok" victoria said as she lay down in the bed

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 As much as seohyun try to sleep, she couldn't. All she had in her mind was yonghwa and the kiss he gave her. As she remember the incident, her face got red and her heart beat faster. she couldnt take yonghwa out of her mind, and it was making her nervous because she has never felt this before.

" unnie.." seohyun said.. "hmmm" victoria said half asleep.

" unnie are you awake?" seohyun ask

"yes seohyun I'm awake, whats wrong". victoria ask as she reach for the small lamp and turn it on. then she saw seohyun's face red as a tomato and wonder if there was something wrong.

" are you ok, seohyun, your face is so red!". victoria said

" yeah, I'm ok" seohyun said blushing more. "unnie I think I like yonghwa" seohyun finally said. 

"aww seohyun, he is your first love, isnt he?" victoria ask as she found it cute how seohyun was blushing. seohyun nodded, agreeing with victoria.

"well, seohyun just becareful ok, yonghwa doesnt have a very nice reputation at school and  I dont want you to get hurt" victoria said,

" i know unnie, dont worry I will forget about him" seohyun said trying to sound convicing. victoria knew for fact that every girl that felt in yonghwa's trap always ended up hurt. she didnt want seohyun to end like that, but she cant also stop her from liking yonghwa. she decided to wait and see what are yonghwa's true intentions and if he try to hurt seohyun or even try to take seohyun's innocence she will take action adn make yonghwa paid!.

"just be careful ok, I dont want you to get hurt by yonghwa or his physcho stalker".  victoria said

"dont worry unnie I will be careful nothing will happen to me" seohyun said. "lets go to sleep now" seohyun said trying to avoid the conversation. she doesnt want to worry victoria, and also she knows its wrong to like yonghwa so she will have to forget about him....

 

 

 

 


I'm so sorry for updating late!!!  'm sorry i didnt put any khuntoria moments but they are coming dont worry as well as more yongseo moments. I had a hard time since I know some people wants kyuhyun as nichkhun rival and some wants kyuhyun as yonghwa's rival. I try to look for another character for yonghwa but I really cant. the way I introduce kyuhyun made him sound jealous of yonghwa already and I really cant think of new ideas to make him nichkhun rival. Im so sorry for those who wanted kyuthoria :'(.. please forgive me.

"