Uee plan

My Only True love

Once school was over kyuhyun headed directly to his house avoiding everybody even his best friend. He walks towards his room and decides to take a shower and think over whether to meet Uee at her place and listen to her plan. At the end he decided to see Uee and listen to her plans, after all is not like he will help her anyways.

 

---------Kyuhyun flashback-------------------

Once Uee make sure that Seohyun was not around she decided to approach kyuhyun and put her plans in action. "hey kyuhyun" Uee said with her best smile.

"hey Uee, if you are looking for yonghwa he is not with me" kyuhyun said.

"I'm not looking for him today" Uee said

"Really? Wow thats a first...so tell me what do you want from me? I know you perfectly well and I know you wont talk to me unless you need something" kyuhyun bodly stated. He is not in the mood for Uee's games and right now specially after he discover thatthe girl that he is interest in his best friend target.

"Kyuhyun, yes in fact I do need a favor from you but trust me it benefits you as well" Uee said.

"benefits me?...well will you mind telling me what it is? I'm not in the mood for games so say it now otherwise I will leave" kyuhyun said

" Its about seohyun, I know you like her" Uee said. Kyuhyun was not stupid and he knows what Uee is planning the moment she mention seohyun's name.

" sorry Uee but if you are planning on  making me help you get seohyun away from yonghwa I wont do it" kyuhyun said as he was heading towards the door.

"just hear me out ok, I know you like her and you are not losing anything if you listen what I have to say" Uee said

" ok, I'm listening" kyuhyun said

"not here, meet me at my house at 6 pm and come alone" Uee said

End of flashback-----------------------------------------------------

 

exactly 6pm kyuhyun arrives at Uee's house. He's still hesitating whether to knock the doorbell but before he could walk out, Uee opens the door.

"good thing you decided to come" Uee said as she motions kyuhyun to enter and have a sit at the couch. Once kyuhyun sit down he could see that they were not alone. Hara was there and so as changsun. "will you like anything to drink kyuhyun".

" stop with the formalities and get straight to the point Uee" kyuhyun said.

" ok, if that's what you want, I do need your help to keep seohyun away from yonghwa" Uee said

" I told you I wont do it, yonghwa is my Best friend; he is like my brother and I wont do anything to hurt him" kyuhyun said

"everything's fair in war and love kyuhyun, so there is nothing wrong if you try to court the person you like" Uee said

" still, I dont want to hurt him; he seems to care about seohyun alot and I prefer stay in the sidelines and wish their happiness" kyuhyun said

" is yonghwa that important to you?? did he care about you when he took your target?? huh!" Uee said. she knows kyuhyun still hasn't gotten over that yet and the fact that he always get second in everything will make kyuhyun react. " he knew you like Nicole, he knew she was your first love and that you did not look at her as a mere target that you will toss anytime soon and yet yonghwa decided to take her"..." do you think he care about you when he did that kyuhyun?..do you think he care about your feelings?" Uee said.

" th..that is in the past" kyuhyun said. As much as he wanted to stay calm and not let his anger show it was impossible. Memories of catching Nicole and Yonghwa in a bed started to fill his thoughts. Yes, he caught his bestfriend with the person he truly loved and in a bed both and yet he still forgive yonghwa.  Kyuhyun thought that yonghwa must have truly like Nicole to the point of betraying their friendship that is why he decided to stay in the sidelines again. After that day yonghwa didnt want to see Nicole and treat her like she was nothing, seeing nicole cry for yonghwa did make him furious but he let it go.

" is it really??.. he will probably do the same thing with seohyun!"..." do you wantt her to suffer just like Nicole huh?" Uee remarked.

"let me think about it ok,  I want seohyun to like me as I am and I dont want to use any dirty tricks to get her" kyuhyun saide. He was really confused but still he will not let his desire for avengence interfere with his own values and morals.

" ok its fine, give me your answer two days from now " Uee said. 

" I will be leaving then" kyuhyun said. Uee walks him to the door but before he can go, she will try one last attempt to convice him.

" you will not do any dirty tricks to get seohyun,  I just want you to court her and stop being in the sidelines just like you always do" Uee said.

" I will think about it" kyuhyun said. Once he is out of side, Uee cant help but to laugh, for she knows he will come back and help her.

" do you really think he will help you?...he values his friendship with yonghwa a lot" changsun said

" haha Having years of knowing kyuhyun, I know he has hated the fact that yonghwa always get everything first...yonghwa not only always gets the girl kyuhyun wants he has also gotten the praises and love of kyuhyun's parents" Uee said

"still, kyuhyun is a very honest person and you know he will never do anything dirty to get what he wants" hara said.

" I know that is why he is not going to be part of our plans too much"..."we will do the dirty work and he just has to be there for seohyun" Uee said

" I'm not sure if this is a good idea Uee, there is still some time to back down" chansung said

" you dont have any saying here chansung, just worry about victoria and how you will make her fall for you!" Uee exclaimed

" I'm not sure if she will like me back, the way she talks about nichkhun really shows she is in love"  chansung said. As much as he loves victoria,and wish she will look at him the same way he doesnt want to hurt her.

" she does know but not after she sees him with hara".... " just make sure the papparazzi, take good pictures of you and victoria ok" Uee said

" I will do that but the papparazzi wont think much about it since me and victoria will be starting a new drama" chansung said

" wrong!.. they will think alot specially if you are seeing with her frequently" Uee said

" but, ever since she is going out with nichkhun, he doesnt leave her any second; if he is busy and cant meet up with her; he is always texting her or calling her" chansung said.

" its ok, Hara will take care of it right Hara?" Uee said looking at her best friend.

" yes I will dont worry about that..in fact I will start taking care of it tomorrow" Hara said

" but st-" chansung was about to keep complaining but Uee cut him off.  " look chansung you are really getting on my nerve , Me and Hara will take care of everything just make sure you are with Victoria at all times and now leave before I do something to you!" Uee exclaimed

"very well then" chansung said as he headed to the door.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

kyuhyun was very confused to what he needs to do he needs to talk to somebody and what is better that his bestfried, well other bestfriend. he knock the door, twice until he sees somebody heading his way.

"hey can I come in" kyuhyun said

" sure if you dont mind my messy little house" sooyoung said. Unlike yonghwa and kyuhyun she is poor well not much she is average. She knows kyuhyun and yonghwa since she was little. Her parents are very good friends with the Choi family.

" you know I will never mind, your house is quite nice unlike mine which is huge and empty" kyuhyun said

" is there something wrong?" sooyoung said. She knows him pretty well to know how her bestfriend feel.

"hmm nothing much" kyuhyun said

" you know you can trust me right?'..you are my best friend and I know you more than anybody" sooyoung said

"well do you know seohyun right?" kyuhyun started

"yes, I havent seen her face but yonghwa has tell me about it" sooyoung said smiling

" do you know she is yonghwa's new target?" kyuhyun said. He was hoping that sooyoung will be mad at yonghwa because she has always hated when yonghwa plays around with girls.

" I will not say target, he seems to like her alot...I cant say that he loves her yet but the way he talks about her makes me think it wont take long" sooyoung said.

" how can you be so sure? he will most likely do the same thing like he did to..kyuhyun couldn't finish his sentence. He was already raising his voice.

" to who? is this about Nicole?" sooyoung said angry. She has known yonghwa and kyuhyun for a long time to know both of their weakness,strengths and their dark secrets.

" I..I" kyuhyun did not know what to say. Sooyoung knows about his past with nicole, heck she even knows that he envies yonghwa in a way.

"cut the crap kyuhyun, I know you perfectly well to know how you feel about yonghwa".." I know you look at him as a brother but I also know you hate him for taking away the things you love" sooyoung said

" are you taking his side??!" kyuhyun's anger was rising and so did his voice.

" I'm not taking anybody's side ok, I'm just saying if you TRULY like seohyun then go for it if not then stay away from her before you hurt yonghwa!" sooyoung said

"yonghwa, yonghwa, yonghwa it always have to be about him!!!" ..." Even my parents favor him, and now you!" kyuhyun said

" I dont favor him, kyuhyun you know I love you.. i mean you are my best friend and I will always be with you" sooyoung said. she cant tell him about her feelings at least not yet.

"yeah but you treat him as your best friend!!..I met you first sooyoung, yet you always talk to him and take his side!" kyuhyun said

" Because he is my bestfriend as well kyuhyun, he was there for me when you left to the states to study; he was there for me when I need it him the most" sooyoung said.

" what about me? am I not your bestfriend as well?" kyuhyun said. you can see hurt and pain in his eyes.

" you are, kyuhyun... I have always favor you more than yonghwa" sooyoung said as she tries to reach him and hug him.

" but you took his side when the thing about nicole happen," kyuhyun said

" that's because he had not fault at this" sooyoung said

" He knew perfectly well that I like Nicole, yet he took her away from me!" kyuhyun said.

" she was not good enough for you"..." I try to tell you that she was only using you to get close to yonghwa but you didnt believe me" sooyoung said

" NO! thats not true, yonghwa seduced her and then when he took her to his bed and after using her he left her!" kyuhun said

" Thats not true!! yonghwa will not do anything to hurt you, it was nicole who try to seduce yonghwa!" sooyoung said

" you know what I dont want to hear you anymore..I will leave," kyuhyun said as he break their hug and headed to the door.

" Trust me on this one,I cant tell you why but I know for fact that yonghwa will not hurt you" sooyoung said

" forget it sooyoung, you seem to favor him more than me...its ok I will see you tomorrow at school" kyuhyun said.

" UGH! stupid yonghwa why cant you just tell kyuhyun what happen that day with nicole!".."stupid kyuhyun why will you think I favor yonghwa more, when the person who has my heart it has always been you!" sooyoung said crying. Yes she has love kyuhyun since she was a kid, yet she cant tell him for the fear of getting rejected by him. Sooyoung is happy just by being by kyuhyun side even if she is always label as his bestfriend. Even if her heart breakes in little pieces everytime he sees him date a girl, she endures with the pain, because she knows is better then not seeing him at all.

 

 

 

 

hello my dear readers, sorry for not updating in a long time! :)...I know I gave you a boring chapter right now but I needed to introduce sooyoung and uee's plan. next chapter is coming up and there will be a Jealous nichkhun and some drama with yongseo and khuntoria couple. ^^....