Heartbroken

My Only True love

"did you find the video yet?!" A very demanding nichkhun asked.

" For the nth time nichkhun no I haven't, when I find it, you will be the first one to know" yonghwa said as he rolled his eyes. It has been a week since yonghwa and nichkhun has been working together, and unfortunately there has no been a progress. Yonghwa's wedding is in three months. Nichkhun  has not been able to find anything about kyuhyun's sickness. If that wasn't all kyuhyun and chansung has been gaining territory in seohyun's and victoria's hearts. Things are not looking good for the poor boys.

" well work faster yonghwa!" nichkhun whined

" Instead of whinning, why don't you help me look for the video or go to Hara and find about kyuhyun's tumor" yonghwa said. Nichkhun just shrugged " why don't you asked kyuhyun and get over with it" 

" I would but at the same time I'm scared what kyuhyun will think... I don't want him to think I'm only staying away from seohyun because of his supposed sickness" yonghwa stated

"Isn't that what are you doing?" nickhun said. " you actually rejected my sister because you want kyuhyun to be happy in the few months that he has to live""

" yeah, but I want to fix things with him first. As gay as it sounds I miss kyuhyun and I wish our friendship was like before" yonghwa said

" you are a good friend yonhwa. I guess I had the wrong impression of you" nichkhun said (u.u)

" haha you are not that bad yourself, I thought you were some kind of uptight dude who  doesn't know anything else other than work, wear boring suits and read books" yonghwa said lsughing

"Yah! do you wanna die?" nichkhun said sternly. yonghwa just shook his head and concentrated himself at looking at the videos.

"jeez you can't even take a joke!" yonghwa said. Just then nichkhun's phone ring, making nichkhun frowned at seeing the call id. It was Hara again!=.=

" I have to take this, yonghwa" nichkhun said as he goes outside yonghwa's bedroom.

" its fine you can go nichkhun, I'll keep working and if I found it, I will call you" yonghwa said

" thanks man, I owe you one" nichkhun said

 

-------------------------

"yoboseo?" nichkhun said rather cold.

" Baby, I miss you.. Where have you been" hara said.

" I have been busy, working hara" nichkhun said.

" but that doesn't give you the excuse to leave me and your baby alone for sooooo long" hara said

" ahrasso, ahrasso, I will meet you in an hour at your house ok" nichkhun said

" NO! I want to go on a date with you, lets meet up at a restaurant" Hara said.  She then gave nichkhun the address of the restaurant.

-----------------

Hara is waiting for nichkhun inside of San Jang restaurant. She doesn't really mind that nichkhun has not contact her for a week but what she does mind is that nichkhun has been sending flowers to victoria. Hara is scared that sooner or later they will make up before she really does get pregnant for real. Good thing that she has a best friend who is a fast thinker and thought of a plan to make Victoria leave nichkhun for good.

"you are late" Hara said with a pout to nichkhun

"sorry, there was alot of traffic" nichkhun said

"well its ok, at least you are here" hara smiled as she give nichkhun a peck in the lips.

Those two were happily eating their food, without noticing that someone was looking at them. Chansung and Victoria went out to eat, for their accomplishment of finishing their drama. Victoria was thinking about forgetting nichkhun since he has done everything possible to get victoria's forgiveness. She wasn't thinking about going back with him but start a new like friends and built a stronger relationship but she was wrong. Just as she walk to the room, the first thing she sees is Hara and nichkhun acting all lovey dovey together. Victoria was hurt because again nichkhun has proven that he is unworthy of her love. She is mad for being stupid to actually think that he will change. Without her noticing victoria's legs walk towards nichkhun and hara's table.

-----------------------

" you guys sure are having fun huh?!" victoria said acidly. Nichkhun turn around and saw victoria glaring at him.

" its not what it looks like" nichkhun defended

" oh no it doesn't look like?so you are telling me that, its my imagination?..." are you going to tell me that you are not here having a date with Hara and that you are not kissing her huh?!" victoria said acidly.

" no it doesn't look like that!" Hara smirked

" Shut up Hara" nichkhun yelled

"she needs to know the true nichkhun!" hara said

" what are you talking about?" victoria said confused.

" look I didn't wanted to hurt you victoria, but the true is that I'm pregnant and nichkhun is the father!"... Hara smirk

" is this true?" victoria said looking at nichkhun. Nichkhun didn't say anything he just stayed quiet frozen in the spot.

" Its obviously that you are the third wheel here victoria-ssi...Its obvious that he is not saying anything becuase he can't deny it" Hara said firmly.

Victoria just stood there, her tears threaten to fall any minute. Her legs didn't move either, its like if her body was currently shut down completely. Luckily chansung was there to help her " lets go". He said and help her walk out of the restaurant.  It took some time for nichkhun to register what happened and before he knew it, nichkhun was running to catch up to victoria but it was too late. Chansung has already taken her.

----------------------------------------------------

 

 

Hello dear readers I just want to say that I'm sorry for not being able to comment alot. Once I finish with my next update for this story and my other ones, I promise  I will answer your comments ^^