who needs love when you have a prince as a brother?

My Only True love

Next morning seohyun, wake up extra early to cook. even though she is rich, that doesn't mean she doesn't know how to cook. 
she ask the maids to leave her alone because today she decided she will prepare all of her brother's favorite dishes herself. she wanted to thank him for being so nice to her, and at the same time she  couldn't sleep anymore because she was very excited to go to school and wonder what kind of people she will meet.  She was very busy setting up the table that she didn't notice that her brother was already awake and was looking at her preparing the table. Nichkhun can't help but to smile and thinks that the guy who gets his sister will be one lucky man.

Nichkhun: " you know sis, there is a reason why we have maids." seohyun gets scared sincee she didnt notice him behind her

Seohyun: " gosh you scared me!!! >.<seeing how scared seohyun was he can't help but to laugh

Nichkhun: "haha I'm sorry sis" ... "woow everything looks so good" ( looks to the food)

Seohyun: " its ok, lets sit down and eat bro"

after they finish eating, seohyun notice that there was something that was troubling her brother.

" is there something wrong brother"..." you didnt like my food?" :( she ask

" no, not at all, your food is delicious as always is just that I was thinking how beautiful you look today"... " in fact you look really pretty and I'm scared that a guy will take you away from me" he said.

" hahahahahahaha so you are worry that I will meet a handsome guy and I will fall for him and leave you?" seohyun said bursting laughing at her brother's thoughts

" its not funny!!!! >:(, you are my precious sister and I know there will be many guys all over you just like when we were back in the states!" nichkhun said

" hahaha don't worry oppa, I'm not ready for love yet and even if I have admirers they do not compare to you" she smile giving him a reasurring him.

" really?" nichkhun said

" yes oppa, in my eyes nobody can't compare to you; you are super smart, handsome, nice and knows me more than anybody else" seohyun said

" how can you be so sure?..." there are many guys that will try to charm you with gifts and I wont be there to scared them away :("nickhun said

"hahaha well so far nobody has given me a gift that I will like as much as yours oppa; even in valentines days your gifts are always the best oppa so don't worry" :)

" I guess so, but just in case remember that if you like somebody oppa needs to know first and I will see if that guy is good enough for you and also..."

" I know oppa if someone bulies me or makes me cry you will make sure that person pays with their own blood if they have too" seohyun cuts him

"you have tell me this alot of times ever since we were on the airplane, don't worry so much ok!"  " I'm not a little girl anymore" she said

" hehe I'm sorry seohyun, but I can't help but to worry" ..." i dont want to ever see you cry specially if its because of a jerk"

" haha I understand big bro but dont worry much about it, I will be just fine now lets go otherwise Imma be late to my first day of school"

 

while Nichkhun was driving his sister to school, he can't help to be worry about her. he doesn't know why but he feels like if something were about to happen and that it concerns his sister. he try to forget about those thoughts but he can't help to wonder why he is scared of his sister falling in love, even though she said she wont fall in love at least not yet. as he leave her at school she gives him a small peck in the cheek and a big hug.

" bye oppa, have a great day at work"

" you too seohyun, good luck at shool and don't talk to guys, stay away from them as far as possible"

" haha oppa dont worry too much I  told you already that you are my only prince charming"

" I wont be so sure" he said in a very low tone

as seohyun walks to Seoul highschool she can't help to be excited and happy, and has the feeling that something will happen today...

 

 

hehe you think nichkhun, is right to be worry about his cute little sister? ;)... hmm we will know in the next chapter! and for khuntoria and yongseo people dont worry, yonghwa and victoria are coming up in next chapter :)... any comments or suggestion? :)