Regret final part

My Only True love

After nichkhun wake up, he saw that he didn't have anything on, and hara was sleeping next to him . What the F*** have I done! nichkhun cursed himself. Hara slowly wakes up and starts specting her body as well her eyes widened when she sees nichkhun.
 

" I'm so sorry hara-ssi I really didn't mean to take advantage of you!" nichkhun said guiltily. Even if he doesn't remember anything he sure knows something happened between them, so that he will appear next to her. Hara like the good actress she is starts crying.

" I trusted you nichkhun-ssi and yet you took advantage of me...it was my first time!!" Hara said between her sobs

" I'm sorry, I really didn't mean it" nichkhun said as he runs to hug her forgetting that they are both in the same bed. Once he hugs her, he realize that embracing her in this condition is not the best idea since he can feel her chest. Ackwardness fill the room. " errm sorry Hara-ssi, I will take full responsibility of my actions I promise" nichkhun said as he steps back from hara.

"really so that means that you will marry me and forget about victoria" hara said

"err I don't know if I can do that hara, I really love victoria" nichkhun said

"oh its ok I understand, but if something happens to me I will make you take full responsibility of me" hara said

------------------------------------------------

Nichkhun has been feeling bad lately specially towards victoria and hara. He really didn't mean to cheat on victoria but his jealousy drove him to act stupid. He also didn't mean to take hara's first time and since he was the one that call hara to meet up with him, he feels responsible to what happen. After a long suffering victoria finally forgive him and he was at peace because nothing could ruin his relationship that is until hara went to his office and show him the papers which state that she is pregnant with his child. As a gentlemen nichkhun and a man he decides to take responsibility like he promise and decides to break up with victoria. In a way he feels that is not fair for hara to suffer for lack of his love so he tries to be a good boyfriend and a good father towards his unborn kid.  It was a  hard decision but he had to do it.

--------------------------------------- Current time ----------------------------------------------------------

Yonghwa was heading to the library to look up for a book for his project when he accidently eavesdrop a conversation between Uee and Hara.

" I don't know if I can keep this up any longer Uee, the guilt is  killing me!' Hara said

" stop whinning and stick to the plan, it was your decision to take nichkhun to the World hotel a month ago and make him believe you are pregnant!" Uee said

' but that's the problem Uee, you know perfectly well that I'm not pregnant and it wont take long for nichkhun to discover...He has also been so good to me and I'm starting to feel pity for him" hara said

" too late for regretting what's done is done and there is no turning back....Just drugged him again and make sure this time he does have with you so you can get pregnant" Uee said. The bell for class just rung and the girls headed towards class. Yonghwa was hiding in a shelf where nobody could see him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even though yonghwa and nichkhun are not in the best terms; yonghwa is the type of man that is honest and truthful. He needs to find nichkhun fast and tell him what he heard Uee and Hara said. Hopefully Nichkhun will believe yonghwa if not, yonghwa will have to find prove and he knows the place where to look at it. ....

yongwha skipped school and decided to look for nichkhun. He goes to nickhun's office but his secretary told him he left early. Nobody knows where he is but yonghwa has an idea. In this passed weeks yonghwa has been feeling down so he goes to his favorite bar and takes his pain in the alcohol. He has seen nichkhun there as well, at first yonghwa didn't approach nichkhun and only observed him. Yonghwa has silently look after nichkhun and makes sure nichkhun gets in a cab instead of his car to prevent accidents, that is how nichkhun has gone home safe. Yonghwa parked his car in the parking lot and sure enough he sees nichkhun's car parked. Too early to be drinking but I guess I shouldn't blame him yonghwa thought.

" Can I sit here" yonghwa said to a drunken nichkhun.

" NO! you can't sit here you bastard!!! Stay away from me before I beat the S*** Out of you like I did last time"  nichkhun threaten. yonghwa didn't care and sit next to nichkhun anyway. He order a drink and give a toast to nichkhun.

" a toast to you my friend, so that your life will become more easier and happy than mines" yonghwa said. Nichkhun just laugh at his comment. " Happy? hah my life is going down the hill for my own stupidities!" nichkhun said

" trust me, your life is not as complicated as mine" yonghwa said as he take a sip of his shot of vodka.

" oh really? well let me tell you, I had to break up with the love of my life because I got Fu**** drunk last month and ended up having with hara and on top of that she got pregnant and now I have to take resposibility for it!" nichkhun said bitterly. Yonghwa thought that it will take time for nichkhun to tell him his problems but since nichkhun was already drunk, guess he doesn't care anymore that yonghwa is his enemy. " now tell me, what are you doing here" nichkhun said as he montions the bartender to bring him another shot.

" excuse me?" yonghwa said

 " don't act stupid with me yonghwa, I have notice that you have been here drinking lately" nichkhun said. " I already tell you mine so can you tell me yours at least"

" well..." yonghwa trailed off

" if this involves my sister, don't worry I'm not going to beat you up besides I'm not in the state to fight anyone right now' nichkhun said laughing.

" well the truth is that my best friend kyuhyun likes seohyun and I have to leave seohyun because my friend has a brain tumor" yonghwa said. Yonghwa started telling nichkhun everything from the beginning even though they are enemies, they sure are having a good time together. He almost forgot that he was on a mission to tell nichkhun the truth.

" well  I suppose that we should do a toast to our Fu*** up life yonghwa-ssi after all we are both condem to not have true happiness" nichkhun said in a bitter laugh

" it doesn't have to be like that nichkhun-ssi at least not with you...you still have the chance to be happy with victoria" yonghwa said as he try to take the shot glass away from nichkhun.

" happy? I can't! Hara says she will abort our baby if I don't marry her and to tell you the truth I really want to give my baby a family. this baby is innocent after all and I want to give him the best when he comes out to this world" nichkhun said

" that sounds good if only the baby existed" yonghwa said. At this sudden confession, nichkhun lost balance and fell flat in the floor. yonghwa help him get up " Are you ok?"

" repeat what did you just said yonghwa?? ...what do you mean that its good only if the baby existed?" nichkhun asked again.

"it means that Hara is not pregnant with your child..That you never had with hara and nothing binds you with her" yonghwa said.

" how can you be so sure?" nichkhun said.

" errrr well I kinda accidently eavesdrop to the conversation that Uee and Hara were having in the library" yonghwa said

" I don't believe you!..you probably misheard yonghwa-ssi" Nichkhun said

"well there is only one way to find out....Hara and Uee are so stupid to do their deed in my hotel...I can look at the cameras and see what happen the last month"  yonghwa reasoned

" its impossible, there is no cameras in the bedrooms" nichkhun pointed out

" yeah in the guest rooms but they took you to my bedroom... we have cameras in the bedrooms that nobody is allowed to use other than a Jung Member. We put cameras there for safety purposes since we want to make sure that our employees are following orders and don't do anything dirty in those rooms" yonghwa said before nichkhun starts asking why do he has cameras there,

" haha if what you say is true, then not only I will let you have my blessings for you to date my sister. I will also help you to discover the truth about kyuhyun's sickness" nichkhun said

" kyuhyun's sickness is real" yonghwa frowned

" not really, if Uee and Hara were able to lie about a pregnancy. I'm sure they will lie about your friend's tumor as well...just don't lose hopes" nichkhun said and with that nichkhun fell asleep. Yonghwa just sigh and  brought nichkhun to his car................................