Prince Charming or Jerk??

My Only True love

Yonghwa's Pov

suddenly I heard a knock on my door. gosh what  a drag, it probably most be my annoying maid that wants me to wake up. I went to my closet and choose the clothes I will wear today. even though I didn't want to go to school today, I felt that I can't miss school today. funny huh? me worrying about school, not a chance. I just thought that for some reason I most go to school today. hmmm oh well maybe I can't wait to see my kingdom,  maybe I will meet my new victim today haha I sure hope so because I'm tired of the girls at school.as I shout to "coming", the maids come in and bow to me. "good morning young master, breakfast is ready". she said.

" thanks, are my parents eating already". he said

 maid:" no sir they are still in their room getting ready but they said they should go down to the dining table in 30 minutes"

" ok, I will be ready then, you may go now I will just take a quick shower." as he finish he starts with his daily routine, he find himself smiling, excited to go to school.as he goes down to the dining table he sees his parents already sitting waiting for him to eat.

"good morning father, good morning mother" . he goes down to his mother and gives her a small kiss in the cheek.

" good morning son" his father said.

"aren't you going to eat son". his mother said

"not today mother, I'm late for school already and kyuhyun just text me saying that he's almost here". he said as he looks at his phone.

" you should not skip any meals son, its bad for your help, why dont you sit down and eat dinner with us, while your friend comes in ; I'm sure kyuhyun will love to accompany us for breakfast" his mother said as she motion him to sit down and enjoy breakfast with them.

the maid suddenly comes: "excuse me young master, your friend is here"

" tell him to come in Maria"  mr.jung said as he signal another maid to bring another plate of food to their table.

" yes master" , she excuse herself.a minute later kyhyun appears and goes to yonghwa's mother to give her a kiss in her cheek. "good morning Mrs. Jung, you are as lovely as always", " good morning Mr. jung" kyuhyun says.

" aigoo, and you are as charming as always kyuhyun sit down, accompany us for dinner" .Mrs. jung said as she was blushing from kyuhyun comment. " I hope I'm not a troublesome Mrs. Jung".

"of course not you are like my own son besides we love your company" mr. jung said. 
Mr. jung try to make conversation as he ask kyuhyun how was their parents and to tell Mr. Cho, they need to hang out sometime just like they did  when they were younger. the truth is that kyunhyun and yonghwa has been together since they were little, they both were not only bestfriends but almost like brothers as well.as they finish their breakfast, yonghwa saw that it was already getting late to school, him and his friend kyuhyun thank for the food and they headed down to their cars. As they both go on their prespective cars, yonghwa suddenly comes up with an idea. He goes towards his beautiful black lamborghini while kyuhyun goes to his yellow lamborhini. you may wonder why do they have the same car model but that is simply because they not are only friends they also treat each other as enemies. Being so much together they both always compete against each other. they enjoy competing in everything from grades, materialistic things, popularity and girls; but its hard to get a winner since they equally has the same strength.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"hey kyuhyun, since when we are getting late to school mind as well play a game" yonghwa said

" haha yonghwa sure you want to do this?" " dont go crying to your parents when you lose just like last tie!" kyuhyun smirks

" haha you wish I only let you win last time because I felt bad I took your target" yonghwa said this while laughing and rubbing in kyuhyun's face that he got the girl he wanted first.

" just admit you lost to me fair and square yonghwa and who cares about that girl, is not like she was the only one in this world and I'm glad you did it other wise I wont be happy and notice my new target but fine lets do this, loser gets to do whatever the other one wants for a day". In reality kyuhyun did mind he took the girl he wanted first, not that he liked the girl so bad but it was just because he didn't like the fact that every girl he liked, were crazy for his best friend first and after yonghwa finish using them, they always ended up coming back to him.  he can't help but to feel slightly a little bit of jealousy against yonghwa but he try to forget about it since he knows yonghwa isn't a bad guy after all. they might fight and compete but he knows he can count of him whenever he needs his help.

" fine, I'm glad to have you as my slave!" ;) yonghwa said full of confidence as if he was sure this day he will definetely win Kyuhyun Cho in a car race.

as they both race their cars as fast as they could, you could see those two guys didn't care about anything but winning. As they getting close to the school, both of them were at the same distance; suddenly kyuhyun accelerates his car but it was too late yonghwa has already gotten ahead of him.

"haha told guess luck isn't on your side today bro". yonghwa said happy full of victory.

"haha pshh I don't need luck, I just let you win since I know you will become depress after I won for the second time" kyuhyun said while looking at yonghwa who seems to be in a good mood.

as they park their cars, they could hear girls screaming their names already. They were both used to girls screaming and going crazy for them and they love that. specially yonghwa who is basically the king and ruler of the school.  As he was passing to the hallways he noticed a hawt chick going towards him and gives him a seductive kiss in his lips.  She was wearing a short white mini skirt and a topless white shirt. kyuhyun try to look in the other, as he saw his best friend being kiss by the hottest chick in whole Seoul Highschool.

YOnghwa's pov

As I saw the hot chick well known as kim yu jin, I couldn't help but to stare at how y she looks today. I know its wrong to play with girls specially her a childhood friend but hey who told people I'm a good guy. I always try to stay away from her but she keeps on coming back to me and worse she comes ier just for me to see her. hmm I know its cocky to say but I'm heck of a lucky guy to have the hottest girls at school all over me. as soon as the kiss was finish I try to push her away from me. Don't get me wrong I do think she is pretty but there is no spark, there hasn't been a girl that have got my attention and if they do its just for a while and then I get tired.

"Hello Uee ( note kim yu jin is her real name but Uee is her nickname), nice welcoming", yonghwa said as he try to wipe the lipstick  off him.

" haha I'm glad you like it" Uee said in a very seductive voice as she place her hands in his cheek.

yonghwa in the other hand looking to his friends eyes that say  dont just stand there and help me get her off me.  kyuhyun in the other hand seem to have fun seeing his friend being cornered by Uee and knowing that yonghwa is too much of a gentleman to hurt Uee. suddenly the bell ring meaning class is going to start. yes save by the bell. yonghwa thought.

" excuse me Uee I have to go class is about to start and I forgot something in my locker". yonghwa said as he took Uee's hand off his cheeck. " Oppa, can I go with you?, we have the same class anyways". Uee said in a cute tone while she grabs yonghwa's hand. For a second it was hard  for yonghwa to say no to her but yonghwa snaps out of it since  this kind of cuteness of her is just another trick to get him alone. He has known her for so long that he became immune to her cuteness. "no Uee, I kind of want to go alone, just go to class and I will see you there". he says while releasing his hands and backing off farther from her. "ahrasso, I will see you in class" she says while puting a little bit trying to make yonghwa guilty for not letting her go with him. As Uee left, kyuhyun can't help but to laugh at seeing how clingy Uee is towards yonghwa. 

" you think its funny huh" yonghwa said as he glared at his friend. kyuhyun stops laughing and puts a hand on his friend's shoulder and says " its your fault dude, you should go clean to her and tell her you really don't like her'. yonghwa looks at his friend with another glare and says "as if its easy to do, I have already try to make her know all the possible ways I can think of but she doesnt seem to understand". kyuhyun feel slightly guilty since he knows yonghwa has really try to make Uee understand that he doesn't like her but she doesn't want to listen. " its ok bro, I know for fact but hey I'm sure she will get tired eventually", kyuhyun says trying to comfort his friend. " I sure hope so kyuhyun, I'm tired of her specially when she gets jealous but anyways I have to go, I will go to class in a little bit" yonghwa said as he walks away heading to his locker.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

as yonghwa walk down to his locker he noticed a girl walking towards the principal's office. He can't help but to be mesmerized by her beauty and thinking that he has never seen her before. she most be new around here he thought.  as he walks towards her, he smiles as he looks at his new target and thinks how beautiful she looks. judging by what she is wearing and how nervous she is once she noticed he is looking at her, he is thinking that his pray is going to be a piece of cake. She is the innocent type, which are the easiest and fastest girls to get in his list.

" do you need any help" yonghwa asks in flirtatious way making seohyun a little nervous but she manages to stay calm and answer him " yes please, I'm new around here and I'm not sure where my class is".yonghwa takes a look at her schedule and he smiles when he sees that most of his classes are going to be with her. " well what a coincidence; that is my class we can go together" yonghwa saids while he gives back her schedule and  takes her hand.  " O.. Ok thank you" seohyun says while she shutters a little and blushes at she feels yonghwa holding her hand.  "my name is yonghwa by the way". yonghwa said. " nice to meet you mine is seo joohyun but you can call me seohyun". she said while blushing more than before.

"well lets go then" yonghwa said as he pulls her hand guiding her to their classroom. as they both walk to the classroom everybody seems to be looking at seohyun and yonghwa. she was feeling rather nervous at how people were staring her never taking their eyes of seohyun.

"Mr. Jung why are you late to class". the teacher ask at yonghwa who was still holding seohyun's hand

" sorry Mrs. Kwon, I was going to class till I found the new student and I help her to get to class" yonghwa said while pointing to seohyun.

"oh you must be the new student Seo joohyun" Mrs.kwon said

"neh, but you can call me seohyun teacher". seohyun said while taking her hands off yonghwa. " well then you can sit down next to victoria-ssi". seohyun nodded and walk down to the girl who  was raising her hand with a smile on her face

seohyun's pov

as I was walking down to my new seat next to victoria-ssi, I can't help but to feel nervous as I saw people staring at me. usually I can make friends very easily but  this time I feel like it wasn't going to be as easy as other times in the states. I still felt my face red and my hands still warm from yonghwa's touch. suddenly I feel like someone put their foot while I was walking making me to trip a little. luckily someone manage to hold me from the waist. Oh no it was him yonghwa, the person I did not want to see. I saw him looking at me with those piercing eyes that make my heart beat faster by the minute.  I turn around as if nothing happen, I felt like someone was giving me a very nasty look. It was a girl, she look very pretty but it seems like she doesnt like me. nice day way to start school huh. I thought.

 

"hey nice to meet you seohyun, my name is victoria hope we become good friends" victoria says smiling.

" nice to meet you too victoria, I hope we do become good friends". seohyun says.

Victoria Pov.

As I saw the new girl coming, I can't help but to think she looks so familiar as if I have seen her before. just when I was trying hard to remember who does she look like, I heard the teacher call my name and I raise my hand. She was walking towards me, suddenly I started to remember. coud it be her?; no It cant be it has been more than 10 years since the last time I saw her.... suddenly I saw that Uee took her foot out making seohyun trip but then yonghwa manage to grab her before she fall down. seems like she got herself a new enemy but not any ordinary enemy but Uee. I cant help to feel a little of pity for her since I know her high school year wont be easy if she has Uee as an enemy. As soon as she sit down I could notice that she was quite nervous, I introduce myself trying to make her feel more comfortable.  she seems like a nice girl, I thought. the way she smiles makes me remeber so much of her; I should try to get closer to her and find out if its really is her my childhoood friend. If its her than that means that he has comeback as well. 

Author's pov

class started as usual, everybody take out a netbook and as usual yonghwa didn't even bother to pay attention to class. he was to busy looking at the girl sitting infront of him. He starts to brainstorm the ways he will use to get close to her, since he dicided she was going to be his new target.  after class finish he try to get closer to her but she seem to be avoiding him. She promise her brother that she wont fall in love and yonghwa was making her heart beat faster everytime he was near her. she tried to stay away from him and luckily she mandage until the schoool ended. she made a few friends so far and one of them was of course victoria. once the day ended she quickly walks outside the school to avoid seeing yonghwa and at the same time to see her brother. knowing her brother she knows he will probably be outside waiting for her. suddenly she felt somebody tap her shoulder. she is scared to turn around and find yonghwa behind her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

hehe so who could that be?...do you guys think victoria knows seohyun?...dont forget to comment and subscribe please :), and for khuntoria fans dont worry next chapter there will definetely be some khuntoria interaction ^^