Sacrafice final part

My Only True love

Even if nichkhun feels happy that finally the things between victoria and him are finally settled he can't help but to feel guilty towards yonghwa. He knows he screw up big time, when he started accusing yonghwa from being a bad friend and held him responsible for all the stupidities he has committed. Now that He official got rid off Hara, he only has to worry of how to help yonghwa. In a way Nichkhun  wants to tell seohyun, the truth but he knows it will be useless because yonghwa will probably reject seohyun since he still feels like he owes alot to kyuhyun. Since yonghwa is not capable enough to tell kyuhyun his true feelings nichkhun will do it for himself. Tomorrow morning he will tell kyuhyun the truth about Nicole, ( yes yonghwa tell him, his problems) and the reason why yonghwa rejected his sister. Nichkhun  knows, yonghwa might hate him for butting in, his business, but He doesn't care since he hates stupid dramas.

-----------------------------------------

Monday morning came in and nichkhun finally tells seohyun the truth. At first she was shock and mad at yonghwa for thinking of her as a toy that he can give away but at the same time she felt kinda of happy that she knows that yonghwa does love her. She wants to talk to him so bad , but nichkhun advised her to wait until kyuhyun knows the true. There is no doubt that kyuhyun is not sick and it was just another scheme from hara and Uee. Also because hara confessed before her parents send hara to japan. Yeah after, nichkhun finish visiting victoria, he went directly to see Hara's parents and confess everything that Hara did. Her parents were really mad and embarrased at Hara's behavior so they send her to japan in a all girl's school. All her credit cards were cut down and now she will have to work in order to earn her allowance. Uee on the other hand doesn't know anything about Hara's situation. Hara's parents cut down all connections with Uee since she was the bad influence and the master mind in all of this. Uee doesn't know where Hara is but she doesn't really care since Hara is just another tool for her.

 

Ok you can do this. Nichkhun said to himself as he was walking in the school's hallway looking for kyhyun. Seohyun told him that he is usually at the library waiting for her, but to his dissapointment he doesn't see him. Suddenly he felt somebody else enter the library, he smile thinking it was kyuhyun, but to his surprise it was yonghwa.

" hey nichkhun!" yonghwa said smiling

" hey" nichkhun said ackwardly. "what are you doing here?"

" I'm just returning a book I borrow, last week and you?" yonghwa asked

"hmmm...I-I"

yonghwa didn't have to wait for nichkhun's response to know what is he actually thinking.Nichkhun was planning to tell kyuhyun the truth!!! Anger and dissapointedment were clearly seen in yonghwa's eyes. He knows nichkhun is doing it since he feels it the right thing to do but yonghwa doesn't want kyuhyun to know at least not yet.Yonghwa knows kyuhyun very well and this type of sacrifice, will only make him mad. Kyuhyun hates to be look down as a weak person and if he will probably never talk to yonghwa again. His original plan was to gain his best friend's trust once again and tell him the truth when the right time comes.

" I can't belive you were thinking about telling kyuhyun the truth!!" yonghwa growled. " is this how you repay me saving your love life with victoria huh?!!"

" I'm sorry, yonghwa, but kyuhyun needs to know the truth!!!"

" but thats not your responsibility to tell! It corresponds me to decide whether I want to tell kyuhyun the truth or not" yonghwa said while glaring at nichkhun

"then why you haven't tell him huh?!...look yonghwa the more you wait, the longer it will take for kyuhyun to actually forget you..."

" you think is that easy? why you want me to tell him huh?" do you want me to say hey kyuhyun by the way I rerected seohyun because Uee made me believe that you had a tumor and you didn't have much left to live. Also yeah, I have been lying to you all this time. Nicole is actually a that wanted to seduce me and even confess to me that she never loved you and she only wants me"  yonghwa said sarcastically.

" that sounds like the right way to tell me, yonghwa istead of having me in the dark" kyuhyun said acidly as he approach his friend. Nickhun and yonghwa were so busy arguing that they didnt notice when kyuhyun enter