Sacrafice part 1

My Only True love

"JUNG YONGHWA!!!!" nichkhun growled. It was currently 4am when, nichkhun decided to barge in yonghwa's home. Seeing that nobody yonghwa was not coming out, nichkhun started to bang the door hard. Just then a sleepy yonghwa comes out.

" what do you want now nichkhun" yonghwa asked as he was rubbing his eyes. Without thinking twice, nichkhun throws a punch trying to aim at yonghwa's face. luckily yonghwa was able to dodge it in time.

" This is all your fault!!!" nichkhun growled

" What the H**** are you talking about nichkhun??!!! what did I do?!" yonghwa yelled.

" You!! You are the reason why victoria doesn't want to see me!!!" Nichkhun spat back. He tried to hit yonghwa one more time but since he was so drunk, he lost his balance and fell flat on the floor. Yonghwa ran to help him. " why is it my fault that victoria doesn't want to see you?!' yonghwa asked.

" She found out about Hara's pregnancy and now she doesn't want to see me...if it wasn't bacause you advised me to act normal with hara maybe victoria will be with me right now" nichkhun said as he started crying. Yonghwa just sigh and started hugging him. " there, there, Its ok everything is going to be fine" yonghwa said calmly.

" nothing is going to be fine!" nichkhun snapped back. " Don't you see I lost her!!!...She doesn't want to see me and victoria told me she was going out with chansung now and to leave her alone!!"

" you are very drunked nichkhun, lets talk about this tomorrow" yonghwa said. Since nichkhun is so drunk to drive to his home, yonghwa let him stayed at his room. Yonghwa lent some clothes to nichkhun so he can be more comfortable and put him to bed. He waited for nichkhun to fall asleep, so he can start dressing himself.

why does everybody blames me when their girlfriends break up with him. yonghwa thought. Even if yonghwa and nichkhun are not the great friends, yonghwa still feels responsible for nichkhun. After all yonghwa gave nichkhun hoped and the least he can do is make his new friend happy.  Yonghwa was holding his keys in one hand and in the other one he had a video tape and some  papers. Since nichkhun already disturbed my dreams mind as well take his sufferement once and for all yonghwa thought.

----------------------------------------------

yonghwa headed to victoria's house. Yeah even if its saturday morning and its only 6 a.m, yonghwa is determined to see victoria and clear things up once it for all. He knocked and knocked but victoria was not responding.

" Open the door victoria!!!...I'm not leaving this place until you see me!" yonghwa yelled. He stay there and kept knocking the door until he felt his knuckles were coming numb for so much force he is using.

"shhh yonghwa, your are going to wake up the neighbors!" victoria said as she opened the door. At first she thought it was nichkhun who was knocking that's why she hesitated but once she saw it was yonghwa she decided to open the door.

" What took you so long jeez!!" yonghwa said .

" what do you want yonghwa...if you are looking for seohyun, she lives next door" victoria growled. Just when she was about to closed the door in yonghwa's face, he stopped her.
 

" I need you to see this" yonghwa said as he handed her the video. 

"what's this?" victoria asked confused.

" its from nichkhun, this is the reason why he had to break up with you the first time, and the reason why he couldn't contact you" yonghwa said.

just hearing the name of nichkhun, victoria's anger rise up. " I don't want anything to do with him,! He can go to hell for all I care!" ..."and since when are you helping him? arent you suppose to hate each other"

" errrm well many things has happened and now we are friends" yonghwa said. " anyways just watch it, I know its hard to forgive him specially at all the mistakes he made but at least listen to him and then decide whether you want to leave him or not"

" I don't know yonghwa, I already gave him many chances and besides its too late for us now. Hara is pregnant with his child and I don't want to break a family" victoria frowned.

" No she is not! Hara and Uee set it up so they can pay back at you for slapping her" Yonghwa said firmly.

 "how do you know?" victoria said

" I accidently overheard them.... Hara has been blackmailing nichkhun that she will abort the baby if he didn't leave you" yonghwa said. "anyways just look at the video, and the letter I left you ...It explains everything there"

" wait why don't you stay and explained to me personally" victoria asked.

" It because nichkhun got drunk last night and I'm worry about the stupidities he will do while I'm not there" yonghwa laughed.

" ah ok thank you though" victoria said as she hug yonghwa.

"no problem" yonghwa smiled.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yonghwa went back home and make sure nichkhun was fine. Today his parents were home and he didn't want a drunk nichkhun cause him problems while his parents were there. It was 9 a.m when he got home and parked his car. Yonghwa went quickly upstairs hoping to find nichkhun sleeping.

 "Yah wake up, you lazy !!!" yonghwa yelled in nichkhun's ears.

" Stop, screaming, My head hurts!!!" nichkhun whined. yonghwa just rolled his eyes and try once again to wake up nickhkhun. then an Idea came in to yonghwa's evil head, he went to the bathdroom and got a bucket full of cold water. Yonghwa splash the cold water in nichkhun's face, not caring that his bed will get wet.

"WTF was that for?!!!" Nichkhun growled.

" you need to get up from my bed and get ready to see victoria!!! " yonghwa yelled.
 

"what part of she doesn't want to SEE me don't you understand!!!" nichkhun growled.

" she might see you now, after I gave her the video of you and hara and a card where I explain everything" yonghwa said calmly. Nichkhun eyes widened. " You DID WHAT?!"...When did you find it?" a very excited nichkhun asked.

" yesterday, I was going to tell you but you were so drunk last night that you try to beat me up and you were blaming me for all your stupidities" yonghwa stated

" OH!" >:O..." I'm so sorry dude...it wasn't your fault, it was mine for trusting Hara" nichkhun frowned. Flashbacks of what he did last night came to him. He couldn't help but to feel guilty of how he treated yongwha.

" its fine, I will have done the same thing...anyways just get ready and go see victoria...By this time she must have already seen the video" yonghwa said

 "wait what about our agreement? I thought you wanted to find out if Kyuhyun is really sick and if I leave hara you might not know" nichkhun said with a frowned

" its ok, I decided to give up on seohyun...I don't exactly have the best reputation and kyuhyun is a great guy. I'm sure she will fall in love for him in no time" yonghwa said

" we can talk to kyuhyun...just be truthful and ask him directly" nichkhun said.

" I'll think about it anyway you should go already...you should not make victoria wait" yonghwa said as he is pushing nichkhun out the door.

 

 

 

 

---------------------

well that's all for today until tomorrow  if I can update of course. :)