Jealousy part 2

My Only True love

Few hours before Victoria saw Nichkhun with Hara

Nichkhun is doing his usual routine as always, he went and drop his sister at school, goes to work and goes to the gym. One of the things about nichkhun is that he likes to be in shape, and what better way to do it than practicing martial arts. Ever since little he has love Martial arts, its not only for self defense but is a way for him to take out his stress and anger away. everything seem normal, he was walking out of the gym tired but content since he took his stress, and anger in several matches. He has been mad lately, ever since he fought with yonghwa and to add more stress to him, his girlfriend victoria is doing a new drama with a hot guy. He has fuming of jealousy by just seeing the trailer for her upcomind drama with chansung. He knows he should be happ since his girlfriend is doing what she loves the most but he can't help but to be jealous at the thought that there will be scenes that involve his girlfriend kissing another guy other than him. There has been times that nichkhun wanted to tell victoria to quit her job, but he didn't have the courage to tell her once she started talking of how much she loves her fans and she loves what she is doing. I guess he will have to it up and bare with the fact that his girlfriend is an idol.

 

Nichkhun was in deep thought when he suddenly heard a scream from a narrow corner behind the gym. His curiousity won over him, so he decided to follow where the scream was coming from. His eyes widen when he saw a woman being held against her will by two men in black. He clearly could seen that those men wanted more than just take her purse and money away from her. As the gentleman he is, he rescue the damsel in distress. Even though he was tired he found strength to beat up those two guys up. One thing that he hates is seeing a woman cry; nichkhun was already mad at the bad week he had when he find out about Victoria's new drama, the fact that his sister is falling for a player. He was taken his stress in those two men, he kept on punching them until he started to see blood driping from his hands. Nichkhun wasn't sure whether it was blood from his hand at the fact he use too much force or was it those two men's faces. At seeing this the woman , got in the way and held on him tight given a chance for the two men to scape. The woman, started crying again and drop herself in the ground. He try to help her stand up, but it seems that she was too weak to support her own weight. He carry her bridal style and drop her, gently in a stairs at the front of the gym.

" are you ok? nichkhun said as he took away some strands of hair that was falling in her face. The woman nodded but was still crying and sobbing. He has never like to see a woman cry and seeing her in this state made him feel pity for her. Nichkhun then was taken by surprised when the woman suddenly hugged him. He thought she must need comfort so he hugged her back, the woman took the chance and brough his face closer to her. If people were to see from afar they will think that they are kissing since their faces are just two centemiters away from each other. For a moment, just for a tiny moment their lips crash together, I wouldn't called a kiss nor a peck in the lips since nichkhun quickly step back.

" thank you" the woman said. She was no longer crying.

" you welcome, are you going to be fine by yourself?" nichkhun ask.

"yes, what is your name if I may ask" the girl said

" nichkhun, my name is nichkhun, what is yours?" he said flashing his famous smile.

" thank you nichkhun, my name is Hara nice to meet you" hara said and bow.After a chat with hara, nichkhun left her and went back to his usual routines.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(note: this is what happen when victoria saw hara "kissing" nichkhun p.s not really a kiss if you ask me)

" that motherf&%#@!" chansung growled at seeing nichkhun with hara. He was heading towards them, ready to punch nichkhun right in the face. Even though he knew Hara will try to use her charms to allure, nichkhun he never thought it will be this EASY  for nichkhun to fall in Hara's claws.  Chansung has no businness in here but just thinking about victoria and how her she must be right now, cause great pain in his chest.

" let's go" victoria said as she hold chansung's hand.

" sure but not before I teach him a lesson" chansung said. He was furious and the fact that victoria is letting nichkhun off the hook, anger him!.

" we don't need a scandal chansung, it will be bad for our drama if you get in a fight with him where everybody can see" victoria reason. She was hurt but that doesn't mean she is going to let her best friend, ruined his career for her.

" b-but" chansung was not letting it go.

"chansung, this is my problem I will deal with him later now lets go before somebody recognize us" victoria pleaded

"fine, but when I see him, he is going to get it from me" chansung said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Victoria, hasn't been a school lately since she was busy with the drama. Good thing that the school understand and she can still do her homework, and school work at home. Victoria is thankful to have a smart friend like seohyun otherwise she will probably be screw, when the exams came around. Seohyun will go everyday to see victoria and bring with her the notes she took at school. Seohyun took her time at explaining eveything with detail, which made easy for victoria to learn fast and catch up with her other classmates.

"so how's your drama going unnie" seohyun said as she broke the silenced. Seohyun has noticed that victoria has gotten distracted a lot, and she has also distance herself from nichkhun. Before, even if she was busy, she will always call nichkhun even if its just for thirty minutes.

"fine, how's everything at school" victoria said trying to change the topic

" its boring because you are not there unnie" seohyun frowned

"haha, I thought you will be busy with yonghwa and kyuhyun trying to catch your attention" victoria laugh

" no, only kyuhyun, yonghwa has distance himself from me a lot; I guess I was really harsh on him last time and now he doesn't talk to me anymore" seohyun said with dissapointment. Ever since the Library incident, yonghwa has not been the same. He stopped putting roses in seohyun's locker and he has also try to avoid her as much as possible.

" really? I thought yonghwa like you alot to the point he told nichkhun about marrying you" victoria said

" I guess not..he gave up too easily" seohyun frowned. " which reminds me, why are you and oppa not talking, is there something wrong?" seoyhun said trying to avoid any topic that involve yonghwa, since if her and victoria kept on talking about him it wont take long for victoria to know seohyun's feelings towards him. 

"well its complicated..." victoria trailed off. 

"tell me!" seohyun whined.

"ugh, fine I will tell you" victoria said.

-------------------------- Victoria's flashback--------------------------------------------------------

Victoria has been avoiding nichkhun lately, she has not texted him nor responds to any of his calls. Being busy with promoting her new drama with chansung has kept her busy so she has not think much about that incident with nichkhun alot. VIctoria still doesn't know how she managed to hide from nichkhun for a whole two weeks and she is quite surprise at how persistent and clingy nichkhun is. Chansung has also cheer her up alot; he is always asking her to go to the movies, to eat dinner together and taking her to all the places wants to go. Surely she is getting spoiled by chansung lately.  In one of her usual hang out date with chansung, they decided to go to the state's fair. Victoria is not sure how chansung manage to ask their director for a day off, or to even closed the whole fair for the two of them alone. So far victoria was having a blast with chansung, he surely knows how to make a girl smile even when she is in bad terms with her boyfriend right now.

" wah so pretty!" victoria said as she kept on looking at the pretty doll that was in one of the games stand.

" do you want it?"chansung asked. victoria just nodded in response. Chansung then ask the person in charge to give him, three darts so he can try to pop out the ballons and get a prize for victoria. He was so concentrated, in the game that he didn't notice when somebody grab victoria and dragged her away to a quiet corner.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

sorry for the very short chapter but its cuz I'm sleepy but I have to write this otherwise I will forget!>.<...comments or any questions? :)